Destiny the alt-right slayer

Daily reminder that Destiny is the savior of Sup Forums and the one who is destined to shift it to the left by exposing how illogical and delusional the alt-right personalities are.

His debate with JonTron:
youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

His debate with Lauren Southern:
youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

His debate with a Sup Forums poster:
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

His debate with Sargon:
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw

His debate with Jim:
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw

His debate with NakedApe:
youtube.com/watch?v=OZR3O9OCgik

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Destiny/
mobile.twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/842930839600091136
youtube.com/watch?v=uMeGqjnOTp0
youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got destroyed by Sargon and Jim.

As much as I like Jon "Aryan" Jafari, he sucks at debating.

why does he have a body of a 12yr old?

TIL left believes in something and that something includes a 'savior'
Proclams a very weak savior.

Someone on Sup Forums debated him let alone it being a woman?

Does anyone have a link to his nudes?

Naked ape annihilated him
Jim savaged him
Sargon destroyed him
JonTron out-classed him, but didn't "win" the debate

Lauren is a dumb hoe, always has been

>implying he can ever be taken seriously again if anyone ever did

he got annihilated by Jim, Ape, he twitter sperging against Psychopebbles and 2nd Sargon debate showed what a sanctimonious and dishonest piece of shit he is.

/thread
/sage

Google them he has a big benis

>faggot manlet

top kek

>this actually happened

I P H O N E SD O G

no he doesn't he has a pencil dick lmao

This kid has the intelligence of a 6 year old in a 12 year girls' body.

Sage it.

Yo you dawgs even got iPhones ova' there dawg? You dawgs are definitely marginalized if you ain't got no iPhones.

>pol: omg destiny keeps getting btfo
>destiny is usually the one trying to be reasonable in the debates, Sargon, too, to some extent

I get it you guys have your whole epic for the win kek meme culture but don't you guys think this is just a tad bit cringe?

In honestly think that Destiny is making these threads now

fuck off "professional gamer" faggot, no one cares about you

The literal Martin Luther of Sup Forums.
ABANDON YOUR DELUSIONAL RIGHTWING OPRESSORS, FREE YOUR MIND AND FOLLOW OUR NEW LEADER.

Take it to internet drama is not politics

>degenerate
>manlet
>autist
>defends pedophilia
>defends incest
>doesn't have a real job
He really belongs in this shithole.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/

destiny is a reddit meme guy who they're pushing here. he's not youtube or a gamer but reddit/lefypol

>alt-right
into the trash it goes

>this is just a tad bit cringe

In terms of cringe, I think e-celebs and professional gaymers have everyone beat.

I remember Destiny debating Martin Shkreli, he got absolutely destroyed, but Destiny is so delusional and retarded that he couldn't even understand that he got destroyed, what a fucking retard

Better with sound.

mobile.twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/842930839600091136

lmfao what the hell

he actually is autistic

autism in it's purest form

and this is supposed to be the savior of the alt-left?

Come on even Rachel The Dyke Maddow is better

he belongs cleaning carpets again

>lowtestiny

>flag
reported and hidden

That's shopped..r-right?

I watched the Sargon debate live. Problem is his fans are just as dumb as him. Most of them in the comments were as convinced as he was that he was right. They're drooling 12yr olds.

>mobile.twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/842930839600091136
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=uMeGqjnOTp0

Destiny getting rekt by Sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=j_y7ZZmYVPA

>They're drooling 12yr olds.

He streams on Twitch so that's a given.

How is that problematic?

nope

because Destiny and his fans are retarded. And don't even have basic concepts of history or economics.

>saying a lot of half-baked points really quickly and generally being an obnoxious cunt to talk to makes you the master debater

Link please?

No hes not, lol

The reaosn nupol hated destiny is because hes one of the literal oldest of oldfags that made it.

All the other altcuck youtubers are just LITERAL culture vultures that steal content and only started coming here after Blumpf.

Anyone on nupol that think he's a redditor is just a super newfag from /r/t_d (also a redditor themselves)

lol that guy looks like a child with beard.

lol and he is acting like a child with beard.

>future of america

AUTISM ENGAGED

I think people forgot how overrun with SJWs this site was a couple of years ago. It was a breeding ground.

>Conveniently leaving out the Dawson debate
Nice try destiny

>Everyone who disagrees with my Reddit
Newfag (2009) here

Have a hard time giving a shit about a manlet who couldn't even cut it as a pro gamer

2006 Newfag reporting in.

OP didn't post Destiny against Martin Shkreli in which he spaghetti'd and was destroyed in 5 minutes when Shkreli correctly identified Destiny as someone who has "strong opinions on things he knows very little about." It took him 2 minutes to enforce Destiny's own SJW virtues on himself when he called Destiny out for using the term Autism in a derogatory out of context way.

anybody who watches people play video games is either an adolescent or a manchild with an adolescent's intellect.

thats funny, this is what ever single destiny thread is.

>some guy disagrees with my all time fav political youtuber x(
>omg this destiny cuck is being rational and making sense!! fuck him! hes getting BTFO!! HAHAH!! MAGA

Why is he wearing a woman's coat?
He's dressing like Carmen San Diego

>Low testiny
HAHAHAHAHA

Seems like they dont sell iPhones there cause those fuckers come buying iPhones en masse here and bring them to russia, and they get tax deduction from them at the border and border sends a bill to the place where I work (electronics store) and they actually loose money on this. Fucking squatniggers.

ha ha!

thats a sad read

He just likes blue. Whenever he goes out he usually has his fedora with him too.

I wish destiny would kill himself...

>he's one of us because he shitposts
gas yourself feggit

Destiny is a fucking horrible selfish person. He despises the working class and hates foreigners.

He wants to exploit Mexicans for his own gain. He doesn't believe in helping other countries grow.

He's a fucking disgrace.

This

> not a redditor
> reads reddit constantly
> has his own circlejerking subreddit
> has over 10,000 comments on reddit
> supports shitredditsays and gamerghazi
> supported and donated to Bernie

Even Aaron Swartz wasn't this much of a redditor.

seriously underrated keks

That's his destiny.

The more people point out his genuine bigotry, the more likely he is to off himself. He's emotionally invested himself way too much into his ideology for it to not further damage his psyche.

I actually feel bad for the kook.

>He despises the working class
[citation needed]

The video of him recalling the events is even more cringe, he actually laughs at his friend throwing himself in front of a train

Fuck cowards like psychicpebbles throwing Jon under the bus.

>to shift it to the left

The only thing he shifts to the left is his jaw when he´s speaking.

I cant listen to his "arguments".

>rational
You just made yourself

I mean dare to compare

Listen to his most recent debate with Sargon.

So instead of helping his "friend" he essentially encouraged him to kill himself?

WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD AWARD GOES TO DESTINY

What a vile piece of shit.

he looks like he is getting extorted by a ghost

kek, the fuck is wrong with his jaw?

I had no idea who he was before the Sargon debate but the guy got raped harder than a white Swedish woman in Malmo.

Why do all left wing American cucks sound the same? The all have that same nasally, shrill voice and vocabulary. Are they all from the same state?

Years of being bullied and never doing any physical activity

Destiny is a good debater and has good command of facts but is belligerent as hell. Why is it always the lefties that are so aggressive and close-minded?

Because they're despicable people who are actually self-centered despite all of their virtue signalling.

>Chinese slaves making iPhones cheap is ok
-desTINY 2017

Destiny won that debate. You're obviously a delusional shill of Sargon to believe otherwise.

>i'm going to yell at you the for the whole debate!
>that means i'm winning!!!
>virtue signaling
>strawman arguments
>muh poor people can't afford smart phones!

what a fucking moron

1h25 mark.

Isn't this the guy who failed to come up with a good reason against direct (immediate family) incest?

Woow.

>literal fedoralord

Its left-leaning.

All of Destiny's arguments are based on shouting out his opinions and flailing like a retard in his chair, then having his fans back him up and blow up the chat. He doesn't provide any real arguments, data, he just basically shouts at people that they're insane and stupid. At 32:00 in the Sup Forumsack video he starts going off on how our debt to other countries is a good thing and acts like that makes all of our debt okay when he JUST got salty with her over her "acting like a mini ice age makes all the global warming okay". There's been some truly stupid shit on the internet before, but I really can't see why this faggot has fans. He's probably just riding the viewership from his gaming content.

>it's ok
>we can unfuck them after we fuck them

what a fucking sperg

That faggot couldn't even put 2 and 2 together that what he wants is why Trump won.

we need to red-pill destiny.
we could use him.

I don't think he's very good at all. There was one point where Sargon was trying to say that neoliberal globalist policies result in people like being elected by the people who are effected negatively by globalism. He was so enraged and rabid that he couldn't comprehend what Sargon was saying and though he meant that neoliberals voted for Trump.

He reminds me of your typical 19 years old who is in their second year of university and thinks they are masters of the universe and knowledge. Chances are when in 10 years he will look back on these debates with shame.

He's also incredibly out of touch and thinks that what people in the Rustbelt really want to be happy is a cheap iPhone.

I dont know why but i get mildly to average aggressive when I see him speaking, due to his jaw - not the double time autism btw.

Criminally underrated

No, tell me the exact words he used to make you believe that he looks down on the working class.

I'll wait.

>Sargon
>Alt-right

Sargon is basically Richard Spencer with a beard.

>psychicpebbles
What did he do to Jon?