Jamaican Boy is Attacked and Pull by Evil Spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=ChTgIvi98l4

Ever notice how whenever white people say something supernatural (see Amityville haunting, see Travis Walton UFO abduction, various white girls who claim to be possessed and need exorcisms, out of body experience, etc.) happens to white people, everyone believes them?

Yet, on the extremely rare occasion that a black person says something supernatural happened to them and it's even documented on film, no one wants to believe them? I mean, look at the skeptics in the comments section.

If this happened to a little blonde-haired blue-eyed Dutch boy, everyone would believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yy29XUsceU
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2UL0yibwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET THAT DEGENERATE SHIT OFF MY SCREEN RIGHT NOW

Sage

Black people statistically are attacked by ghosts much more often. Why u be thinkin the KKK dress in them robes?? They in league with the ghosts

who is this model?

For real this girl is yum yum yum. I would like to know this as well.

She's a 3/10 at most.

muh fuckin

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Sup Forums giving that big of a shit over a 2/10
Fucking pathetic. VIRGIN

Absurdity from a leaf? Business as usual on the internet today I see.

if that's a 2/10 where you live I need to move to canada

KATJA ZWARA

as if black people have enough complexity in their biology to even form a thoughtform.

poor black bastards. even the ghosts don't like being with ya

In Canada women are way better looking since women here aren't afraid to embrace their masculine side, get really big muscles, wear male clothes, cut their hair short, dye their hair green, get tattoos all over and piercings on their nose, and let their armpit hair grow out.

>find a flaw
>you cant

>When the rum and ganja hits you

THICC HOLY SHIT

does that mean, by extension, the men are all qt traps?

>>find a flaw
she isnt rubing her ass on my face

She's ugly as fuck, fat as fuck, bump that makes it look like she has a dick, frecklees, face not fully symetrical, clearly a whore

Thank you good sir!

She has some serious legs problems, lokk at the way her knees bend inwards and how she put hef feet(also inwards) she need a doctor fast.

THICC

It's just hoodoo shit, get over yourself

you are very much welcome

And I need to spell check.

Hey annons where do I get filters for canadians? I cant stand their shit anymore.

>If this happened to a little blonde-haired blue-eyed Dutch boy, everyone would believe it.
Americans would. Dutch wouldn't.

thank you

she would look so much better if she lost like 10-15 pounds. HOLY FUCK she would stunning than

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yy29XUsceU

Motherfucker, are you retarded? There are entire African villages that think sex with a virgin infant will magically cure disease and you're upset that whites don't believe you when you tell stories of the boogie man?

Also, I dont believe anyone, regardless of their skin color, that tries to convince me they saw ghosts. It's attention whoring bullshit.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE.

use 4chanx, then filter>flag on canada

FUCKING THICC AAAAAAAAHHHH

she looks exactly like a woman I lost the chance to fuck. when I see this woman, I scream internally.

Fat as fuck

Katja Zwara

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2UL0yibwQ

tic

Would give this girl all my money.

Bad posture/10

FUCKING VOODOO

this

Why? She's fat as shit

day of the rake when.

My god dat ass.

rake yourself, that's not fat. If you want some malnourished chick head to africa

she looks like a chubby margot robbie. hot but could still lose some weight

>that flat ass
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to fuck her ass

she is a lot thinner right now. I like both versions honestly.

thin versions clearly inferior

She gained weight because she had a baby.

I have to agree.
kek, no.

/BLACKED/

that baby is kind of, ummmm, dark.

whodat

Criminally underrated post

Isn't that Kate Upton?

oh wait

>NO THICC
>ONLY STICC

shut up nigger

MUH