WHITE ETHNOCOMMUNITY GENERAL 3 - THIS IS NOT A MEME THREAD

>This thread is about the possibility of creating a physical community in the USA.

It is interesting how many anons think this is an autistic meme
>If we were in the XV century this would be the normal thing to do. Europeans fled Europe to the United States and create a virtuous society. Somehow a lot of anons do not seem to understand our fathers conquer spirit.

Why the USA?
>I believe it is imposible to establish an ethnostate as other countries would have to recognize you as a country in order to be able to internationally trade and beside that, all free land is in very dangerous areas so I will focus on creating it in a piece of land inside the USA, which is the best umbrella to fulfill realistically this plan.

Validation of the idea
>THE LAND I FOUND IS AS CHEAP AS 10.71 HECTARES FOR $5900 EACH user. BUT WE NEED AT LEAST 1000 TO BUY IT. This land is farmable has water sources, good weather and its placed in an area where there are little to no taxes with a majority of white republicans.

The name
>In my opinion we should reject Kekistan as a name for the village as it is a shitty pseudo arab meme name. I don't think it is important right now so we can use Kekistan as codename until we reach consensus. Other anons have proposed "Alba blanca" and "Rhodesia 2.0"

Rhodesia 2.0
>In order to organize stuff yesterday I installed a forum here www.1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo.club
The url is a bitcoin address so it is hard to find but also maybe if we create great content people from /biz/ or the bitcoin community donate us to help this project to be started.

The Forum.
>Again, the forum is located here www.1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo.club and I have created the basic boards, I guess the best approach is to start LARPing around until we have something we realize it is realistic. I encourage you to register yourselves, specially those who already have been thinking about this and have material to share.

WELL, POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Carbon-County-Wyoming-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/318099234
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=2.0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in

I agree please stop using the name "kekistan" because it sounds fucking arab.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE LAND HERE IT IS
landwatch.com/Carbon-County-Wyoming-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/318099234

I will put on the forum all the pieces of land I find and start this thread every 1 or 2 days so other anons can join us.

WHY A FORUM?
> Because threads on Sup Forums are lost, deleted, archived, pruned... who knows. I do not want the knowledge is lost.

If you want to remain anonymous, you can register yourself using a bogus anonymous email from : www.mail.com

the forum says 403 forbbiden ;(

Can you bring qt Spanish girls with you?

Yes fucking hell. I have always said this whole ethnostate thing is possible in some middle of nowhere U.S state because the land and everything else is so dam cheap but you still live in America. This is perfect I'm in.

Here's a name
>Antioch

>403
How is this possible? Try to enter here:
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=2.0

IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE HAVING THE 403 ERROR CODE WHEN TRYING TO REACH THE FORUM?????

>things that will never happen

>Hello CIA etc.

>buy land
> invite anyone you want to come live there
>???
>profit

What is the problem exactly

i waited 5 mins then reloaded and it fixed

I wanna put a pepe sticker outside the popular mosque in downtown Toronto.

yeah that'll show them

So is this just for atheists and agnostics as they're the ones pushing the kek meme?

no its for all non muslims

And it's named Kekistan?

lol

Shit I'll buy some fucking land. Sup Forums's been talking about this forever let's make it happen

Op i suggest starting of with something small at first say a farm with like 20 acres or something . It's alot more realistic. Once people see people moving to it and things actually getting built donations will go up and more land can be aquiccuired. Starting of with a budget of 6 million is kinda of retarded . Start small very small say like 200k and go from there

>10.71 HECTARES FOR $5900 EACH user. BUT WE NEED AT LEAST 1000 TO BUY IT

oh my fucking god what if this really fucking happen. ?

Sup Forums island . jesus its fucking possible.

OP said it was a code name until wev'e got a better one that everyone agrees on

Also is this next to any roads or anything? How are we going to make money

also internet and electricity

the only way to make this happen is if one person takes it upon themselves to buy land and set the ball rolling

waiting on other people will not work

what somebody needs to do, is invade an uninhabited island somewhere and declare it a country

you need money tho

How white do I need to be to go. I am a white Brazilian, meaning that my ancestors didn't bang the locals and mated between other European immigrants, do I qualify?

New Rhodesia sounds good too.
There are many cities with New X.
But not many with X 2.0

think la blanquilla, it belongs to venezuela so you'd have to wait for the country to totally collapse before going there, but it shouldn't be too hard for an American to sail there

11.846291, -64.605099

there's even a runway and a few buildings there already to get you started

this
im not that white but would love to live in kekistan

I'm the op behind 7 proxies xD
Yes we have to star small but we have to buy the whole piece of land in order to start. So we still need 1000 anons with 5900 usd each

Forum won't let me register?

we would need to write up an IMMUTABLE CONSTITUTION first

just so i know what i'm paying into

also there's the southern line islands, they belong to kiribati which has no defence

only problem is their remote location, would take an experienced sailor to get there and importing goods would be tricky

Think a 23andme is needed to determine who is in and who is out

Paste the error you get.

Agree thats why i created the forum, so we, the people can discuss about it

Stop turning a actual possible thing into a LARP you autistic fucking 12 year old. Neck yourself

im probabley 50%+ polynesian im not black just yellowy orange

have a look around the caribbean, there are loads of uninhabited islands
this isn't LARP, your "white community" is as good as Jonestown, there are thousands of mostly white towns and villages in America anyway, why do you need to create your own?

you can do what I'm suggesting and it would be millions of times more successful than what you want to do, you just need the money and the balls to do it

You fuck of nigger your not allowed in. I'd say something like 90% European Minimun to go in.

your guys are acting like you're going to create an independent state... in the middle of fucking wyoming

Why are all the retards in this thread British are you fucking cunts all missing screws? Let the big boys talk and you can go back to LARPING somewhere else you stupid idiot

>50%+ not white
Personally I say you should stay out and help make your country great again instead of larping as a white ethno nationalist. Still nothing wrong in helping with the project and get some experience.
btw, I will not get in either as I'm probably not 100% white, more like 70%, but that's o.k

you seem a little salty

I'm trying to give my thoughts because I'm interested in the idea, I just don't think you're going about it in the right way, this has been discussed for years and nothing has ever come out of it

>You need to be 100% white
Kek, says the greek

Nigger, I say 70% here as I'm not sure and do to a critical self reflection, knowing because of my physical traits that I have sure as hell some Mongolian and maybe even some balksn genes in me, even if on the first glimpse I'm white as snow. Know your place Costa

The down syndrome bongs have Invaded the thread make sure to sage and stop replying

shut up, oleksander

We already have a community in North Dakota

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb