In this thread, we politically discuss waifuism

In this thread, we politically discuss waifuism.

You need look no further than Japan to find an example of a country's population of men simply checking out. They have given up on all prospects or hopes of finding a real woman to call a companion.

What is that a consequence of? Feminism - the narrative that is currently dominating all developed countries? The narrative that states women are strong and independent insofar as men are worthless and nothing more than oppressors?

Do you have a waifu? Why or why not? If so, do you acknowledge that you have given up on society and that you are political collateral damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeNqekXZMFs
youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbgIgkvhN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't feel waifus. They don't exist. There is no substitute for real human contact.

Feminism has no presence in Japan so you're going to have to find a new cause.

Literal bullshit

Waifuism is for the weak, and ultimately useless and damaging

True redpill is ascending beyond the need for sex, with finding a good girl and settling down with her and having white children being a close second

Careful - that might not be true soon enough. youtube.com/watch?v=GeNqekXZMFs

I have a waifu because she's cute and won't tell me I'm an ugly sack of shit.

>do you acknowledge that you have given up on society and that you are political collateral damage?
I've given up on society but I'm not a NEET
All of my money feeds my animu, mango, visual novel and vidya addiction though.

cost-benefit still stacks up in favour of waifus for a lot of peo^H^H^Hfuckups, despite any unmet desire for human contact

Defeatist cuck - slave to the eternal roastie.

>feminism in Japan
I'm throwing a red flag out on this, Japan is still a very traditional society, even if they do have some feminism it's no where near the levels of feminism we have
>pic
Gets me diamonds desu

Yea, I think work overload and neet culture are probably the cause of this, not feminism
This

An aquapet?

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg

Friendly reminder

Japan making 1 million baby on every year.

Western media love to making "muh Japan extinction"news sooooo much.

I wonder why...

This guy gets it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbgIgkvhN4

I know I can't be the only one who likes the idea of cuddling and human contact.

Feels... cold.. and hard

Hey Tojo, about your birth rates

Honestly, I thought a decline in birth rates would be pretty good for you in the long run, Pensions aside, isn't Japan a bit over crowded?

You're argument is invalid, because Japan has nearly no effective presence of feminists

That's not my point.

I just talking about western media's obsession with Japan's birth rate problem.

I'm not Faggotry OP, but I am curious as to what causes Jap men to stay away from women, is it their work load or is it Autism?

Youre not. Monogamy is the base of our evolution so a pure innocent maiden is the ideal mate. Waifus fill that niche without actually being able to breed or interact with society. Most neets are like a badly rusted gear. Let them roll away from the machine so it may be replaced by one that functions.

Let the degenerate cease their own evolution, i say

>good girl
I'd rather be pragmatic than a fool.

>if you post about one of our problems, you are obsessed with it

But you're not even talking about the problem at this point. That's an ad Hominem, Nagasaki-kun,

I'm not trying to be a cunt or anything, I'm genuinely curious, I thought Japan's birth rates were below replacement level

Not my point, it was more like
>cuddling and human contact is great, but there's only a finite amount of bullshit worth putting up with to get it

But western media see it as problem.
That's the point.

A man should be dominant no matter what the social narrative is. My woman is equal in the workplace but she's my property at home.

Worshipping a drawing is probably the most blue pilled thing ever.

and other cunt too.

>Im genuinely curious
ask other low birth rate cunt then.

The Western Media is trying to bring Japan to heel. And force gibs and immigrant filth upon you. Stay Strong Japan.

They may be similar to me in the way they feel attraction. I cannot feel genuine love for someone who is not my equal, and as such most women fall completely short for me. There are some people who like dull and submissive women, it is typically a Western trait to like such. In the east however women are held to the same standards as men in order to have a well developed society where everyone contributes.

>all this anger

Why is it not a problem? Is the Japanese government not bringing in immigrants as a result, thus replacing the native population?

Who would Goku be if Frieza didn't tell him he was worthless?

WAIFUS ARE SHIT
HUSBANDOS ARE THE WAY TO GO

Take it Back!
Like you said the western media keeps talking about how Japan's low birth rates are a huge problem, I thought an English Teacher in Japan like you would know what it's really like
Besides, the point I was trying to make was that Liw birth rates in Japan's case might not be that bad in the long run if they really do have low birth rates

Well the benefits of bigger families is the elderly are less of a burden to the tax payer when they have more of their own children to take care of them. When you only have one or two and youre old, youll have to depend more and more on socialized benefits as youre children cant pass you off on their siblings as easily.

You also have higher suicide rates with smaller fanilies as the emotion support structure weakens, family is one of the most important things to a human after all be it his chikdren brother or parents. They give you a reason to live and to have less of it and it maybe even being slightly broken as well attributes to depression. But this is also more speculation and i doubt it can be proven beyond correlations.

I have a woman that is incredible. She is strong and independent as you say, a total Alpha Female.

This is the best kind of top tier woman to secure. I've been with beta women like the insecure Pol fag numales idealize. That is trash by comparison.

Having a strong woman means having a strong life. Suppressing women is a surefire, one way ticket to sandniggerdom.

If we divorce, I get half her stuff ;) Fuck yeah, she makes more than me ;)

Low birth issue is not only happened in Japan.
Anime,Video games aren't big matter for birth rate.

Young genelations want to enjoy their own times.and less money.

that's why.
I'm really tired this OP's bullshit.

Nations, especially ones of Japans size, are not supposed to have massive and constantly growing populations. This meme that every country needs fucking massive population sizes is actually because of our modern faux-capitalist system that requires more and more consumers to handle budget.

>I cannot feel genuine love for someone who is not my equal
Ha! Cuck
I think you replied to the wrong post btw

Animus and vidya can be torrented for free. No money required except maybe $50/year for a VPN

A NEET would know that...

>I have a (...) strong and independent (...) Alpha Female
>If we divorce, I get half her stuff ;)
Good luck with that cuck

>tfw your waifu/husbando will never be real
How do you deal with this?

Waifuism is good. It's better for them to love their waifu then put women on a pedestal and boost heir egos.

>OP is bullshit
Agreed

If your wife pulls $70k how's your argument hold up??

Not very Fucking well.

Strong independent women are good for men too, dummies

Is hugging my pillow a good answer?

I replied correctly, he asked why Japanese men stay away from women, so I used myself as an example. On another note, why do you believe that makes me a cuck?

of course, who doesnt have a waifu. I find it kinda strange that Japanese men can create a better American women than American Men and women can. Relationships between the sexes will never get any better and waifuism is really the only way the future can go.

It exist in Tokyo almost as much as in western cities. However in other cities it is non existant

Average Japaense people don't watch le:zero or haruhi or any deep otaku animes.

Otakus are minority in Japan.

My posters, action figures, box sets, and clothing can't be torrented for free. I wouldn't have the collection I do now if I was on NEET bucks, I owe it to my job driving big rigs around to sustain my animu addiction.

Yea I know, if you've seen my other posts, I've been saying that a decrease in Japan's population would actually be good
>Japan
>1/3 of California
>1/6 of land available
>90 million people
Wew lad sounds crowded

aggressive redheads are the low hanging fruit of the waifu world

I turned to waifuism after my wife left me and took our daughter and shackled me to the financial slavery of alimony and child support. Never going through that shit again, and 2D will never fuck my shit up like 3D already has

>a lot of
>if
When she dumps you, you're going to be too thick to see it coming

I feel bad for both of you =(

Are you also her property??

There are non-monetary costs and benefits in relationships.

Ironically that waifu canonically gets with a nigger, though.

THAT'S NOT WHAT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE MEANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS GASLIGHTING

It isn't that japan is crowded per say, It is just the U.S is underpopulated and I would like to keep it that way.

I suspect they are too busy with work or their important discussion in the bar to get contacts?

How do I lose enough self respect to buy a daki of my husbando?

>why am I a cuck
You believe in the equality meme, equality doesn't exsist, not even between two brothers
This doesn't necessarily imply superiority or inferiority, just an inherent difference whether It be between race, sex, and so on
>Weeb trucker
lol

I'm genuinely curious why the low birth rates are considered such problem by many. I mean yeah, Europe is dying, and we are flooded by sandniggers, but in country like Japan is it really problem?
>They are rich enough to pay pensions for old people till they die.
>Did they really need more workers? Their country excel in technology, so how long till a lot of workers will be replaced by robots? I understand that they can't do everything, but in let's say 50 years, probably even low paid jobs like cleaner or cashier could by done by mchines so low qualified migrants working for scraps wouldn't be problem.

This.

Husbandos > waifus

Not really. While it's an extra 70k now, just a few decades ago you would have made your income + 70k (effective, on account of inflation adjustment and buying power). So really, men only lost on that end.

Well I guess the Japanese have a good sense of humor and are making fun of us for our women marrying niggers.

Too bad all the good Italian girls think that anal is alright but not vaginal sex because God can be tricked

"Split it with my bitty fitty fitty down the line"

I don't need luck, I have her

Please define "cuck" for me while you think about your next sad little reply

You're already there m8. Just buy it

>US underpopulated
In my opinion I think we have too many people here as it is, and we import 1 million each year, we should be encouraging people to leave

fuck off loser. take it to Sup Forums. it's delusional

yes. we have to keep up the infinite growth or dividends will drop for a few months while the market corrects itself

the reason so many roasties exist is that the market calue of pussy has fluctuated.
the beta men who used to settle for hipster trash NEED waifuism. the reason men turn to waifus is that women are trash.
if enough men stop feeding the cunts then they will have to mold themselves to fit the market.
as the demand for virgin wifes grows then women will stay chaste as the demand for whores goes to rock bottom.
its economics lads.