Is a coonhound a Sup Forums approved breed?

Is a coonhound a Sup Forums approved breed?

Looking for a new doggo. Help me choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOQ_J-Awcj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums approved

As long as it isn't some ratty celebrity dog breed, it's fine. Just be considerate of its needs depending on the breed. Some dogs are energetic and need plenty of exercise and attention, some are more lethargic. Also consider dietary needs.

Otherwise, as long as it isn't some ratty small celebrity dog, it's probably fine.

What should i name my new doggo?

>as long as it isn't some ratty small celebrity dog, it's probably fine.
This

Any dog but pitbull, Chihuahua or any aggressive dog that poor communities have lots of.

Paddy

But if I ever call him in public 10 people will turn around

Your dog-o looks like mine did when he was a pup-r

name him Barron, after our God-Emperor's son.

Maybe

cancerous thread
thinks that adding redpill to the title gives political meaning to the thread
truth is that thread break two rules
remove yourself OP, you're the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

What breed is he?

Wipett

are dachshunds Sup Forums approved?

get a lab

call that low energy doggo jeb

Jämthund.

I like jeb

A dog bred for hunting coons is about as Sup Forums as dogs get.

I'd call him Ruger

there's only one answer

Big sogs in general are pretty good.

You could also get a samoyed, or if you're low on space get a basset hound.

Gordo

every white man with pure aryan, German blood should own a Schnauzer.

pit bull best dog

Jeb

>Pitniggers.
>Best dogs.

Fuck off.

Nope

That's a shitty small woman dog.

You need a medium sized or larger dog. Also land for it

Mel Gibson

are those small tits or man boobs

>being wrong

Any breed is approved, as long as you train and respect your pupper.

Pepe

Ive met nice pitbulls, but they were always wild and unpredictable and didnt listen very well. Very dominant personalities.

I think pitbulls can be ok if trained properly but they will always have that aggressiveness and unpredictability because it is bred into their DNA. No amount of training can change inherited instinct.

They were created for the purpose of fighting, bred from long lines of fighters and aggressive dogs and those traditional bloodlines will never be fully bred out of them. Even today pieces of shit still breed them exclusively for dog fighting.

Get a wolflike dog, they are physiologically best. Most well balanced combinations, clesest to natural.
German Shepherds, Huskies, Malmutes...thimg around thay size and with a snout and uppointing ears. Nothing with a flat face.
Hounds are alright I suppose.
Adolf. Alternatively, Blondie.

Gotta be Mel Gibson, kek confirmed.

Rex
(King)

My Coonhound loves Hunting Coons, she even sets up traps for them. She is totally a Sup Forums Doggo.

Im partial to great danes. Only thing is they dont live very long and you have too keep their food and water bowls at least a foot off the ground.

Also white great danes will get skin cancer if they get a lot of sun

I have a german shepard/lab mix and its a great dog. One of the smartest dogs ive ever met. It requires a ton of attention though its constantly asking me to take it on walks even if shes already had one.

IMO mutts are a better bet than a purebred. Purebreds can have lots of medical problems and allergies unless you get a confirmed DNA tested bloodline. Those are super expensive though, I dont think you can find one for less than $1500.

I may have an opportunity to pick up a borzoi.

Is a borzoi a good doggo for a single white male?

Get German Shepard from a breeder in Europe. The one in America were bred for show dogs and they come out as shit

Get a fluffy dog girls will want to touch.

Is that why some GSD's have freaky retard legs and others look like normal dogs?

Long legged Scotties with no tail.

They're stubborn just like Donald so it'll be a good fit. Pic related

Another reason for the Scotty.

/ourguy/ had two of them.

My mom gave me her dog when she had to move and now I'm stuck with this little guy. He's my best bud.

Giant Schnauzers are majestic af

dachshunds are cool. I love mine

Get a retired greyhound, they basically sleep all day.

My family had a few Borzoi. They're nice dogs, but they are runners and not the brightest of intellect lel

as far as small dogs go are shih tzus any good?

aunt and uncle had one and he was a really good old doggo
looked similar to this except kept clean

Yes, they were bred for show, completely retarded. Even many in Europe have this. As a result, they have massive hip problems and die early.

If you want a dog like this, you have to buy a "normal" one, otherwise it's basically animal cruelty because half of the dog's life he might be in pain just walking.

>Nobody proposing Golden Retriever

Fuck y'all need some better taste

Rhodesian Ridgeback

youtube.com/watch?v=AOQ_J-Awcj4

How do I get a normal one then? I don't want no cripple dog.

You just have to look long enough to find someone who breeds the normal ones. There is no other way.

Yes, but not if you live in the city or a cramped apartment. A coonhound needs a lot of time out innawoods. They're working dogs and were bred for tracking and hunting.

nigger

Small dogs can be bro. People bring them up like shit because they think they are toys. All dogs need training and discipline. Sort yourself out doggo!

Exactly this. Looks are deceiving with them. My aunt had one that actually treed a few black bears.

Shepherds- yes
Huskies- no
Sup Forums faggots who stay in basements all day are not fit to take care of a husky. Those things are wild and need a lot of patience. They're wonderful with the right owner.

Lhasa apso a cute. CUTE.

And before anyone say anything, its technically my sister's dog

I believe this form is bred to be able to pounce on an attacker.

eh, I've had some family that had one. Didn't really like the dog, was annoying. But I tend to favor bird dogs more. Pretty sure these dogs were bred to basically be indoor living, breathing doorbells by Buddhist monks to make a bunch of noise anytime a stranger approached. They are always barky and noisy and don't like to do a bunch of playing outside. Pretty sure they tend to go blind a lot too.

I was very resistant to fro hair dogs. But these little bastards can be great and they are hyper loyal and loving. Plus they don't generally have 'dog smell'

Stop these Sup Forums approved lifestyle slide threads. There is nothing fucking political about a dog breed. You're a faggy leaf...get a cat or a fish.

They were bred to hunt foxes by rooting them out of their burrows, retard. That's based.

Have a lhasa, similar breed. Needs some care. Is a indoors dog, you have to take care so it doesnt get overweight because they dont run a lot.

Easy to train so they dont make the house much dirty.

Loud with visits but normally not aggressive, get used quickly to visitors.

Shih Tzus are good dog. Lively, fun loving and hearty. They punch above their weight.

Are hunting poodles good?

Your sisters bed looks good for fucking.

Poodles are fine, as long as you treat them like a dog instead of a toy and don't give them a shitty furdo.

very ugly dog

I adopted a doberman pinscher 4 years ago, by far the best decision I ever made

This is really relevant to my interests.
I want a German shepherd lab cross but only for aesthetic and single man swag. Really I want a shitzu or something cuddly and easy to look after. The Scottie is a nice suggestion and a French bulldog may be a good compromise as well - thoughts?

they're so fucking rambunctious

You could get a miniature pinscher, it's a pretty good combination between a miniature dog and a bigger dog

Poodles are the most criminally underrated gun dogs.

They are bred to get down in the water and bring back game birds, they're poofy to keep them warm, not so you can give them dumb hairstyles.

Only if you get a coonhound/lab mix, and then redpill him so that his eyes permanently glow.

I prefer Boston Terriers. They look a lot like French Bulldogs, but they're larger and healthier, and easier to find in the Americas.

My dad had a poodle when he was a kid. Said it was a really good dog, and smart.

People need to stop treating poodles like they're fucking dolls. They'd look like any other dog if you took the poofy fur off. I used to be turned off on poodles for the longest time because of all the dumb furdos that posh people give them.

Thanks for the suggestion but my friend had one and it always seemed squirrelly and a little odd

Awesome suggestion - thanks ! This could be the one!!

i wish i had time to own a dog. wouldnt want to leave them alone for 8-9hrs alone 5 days a week

ill get one when i retire i guess

Boston Terrier?

> cute
> bred for companionability
> strong as fuck jaws
> good around bigger dogs
> smart as fuck

All in all it depends on where you live. If you have an appartment get a small to med size pupper. If you live in a giant house, especially if you have a big backyard get a big pupper.

If you live somewhere copd get long hair, if you live somrwhere worm get shorthair.

Look into the temperment and activity of dogs, if the breed needs lots of activity only get it if you can take it on lots of walks and/or have a big backyard

So long as you dont get a pitnigger you're fine.

This is the one. Thanks guys.

Something Gaelic.

> Not having your very own Blondi

Oh my goodness he's handsome!

You may have just sold me on a Doberman. What are they like?

He's very energetic and I take him out for walks 3 times a day and play with him basically every time I'm home, so I don't recommend getting one if you don't have the energy for it. They don't shed a lot and are overall pretty easy to groom and maintain.
The only problem I have is his hunting instinct, so he easily gets distracted if there are other animals nearby, but it gets better if you're willing to spend a lot of time teaching it.

And also they're adorable as puppies, pic related is mine

>Dose deformed hindlegs

An hero

A german shepherd would be great, but those hind legs really bother me. Would need to find mix of some kind.