Punching nazis, an american tradition :)

punching nazis, an american tradition :)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0103923/
youtube.com/watch?v=tsS3HOePV08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea, fuck those guys. I'm 100% on our team.

Indiana Jones is Jewish.

This is the reason why Detroit looks like third world now. Be proud of it!

commies too

JEW.S.A.
JEW.S.A.
JEW.S.A.
JEW.S.A.

Well come and punch me then.

>(((Bomberger)))
>(((Speilberg)))

Really makes you think.

Bombing civilians is also an American tradition.

Why don't libtards defend that as well?

Let us Michiganders deal with the problem. We know it's a shithole

Actually redcoats is more traditional

They have been for the last 8 years, now our drone strikes aren't diverse enough.

>punching nazis, an american tradition :)

You know that germany is trying to take over europe again, right?

Steven ((((Spielberg))))

american tradition???
not on this time line.

WE PLAYED THE LONG GAME

WE NAZIS NOW

But the nazi party doesnt exist anymore. You're just punching people you disagree with. Just shows you how violent and and intolerant the left is.

my grandfather was heavy machinegunner(mg 42 on d-day). He told me that he mowed down hundrets of stinking amerifats and britfags. And after killing tons of pussys he ran out of ammunition and surrenderes. Had a nice time in the US as a prisoner.

We Kek everytime.

lmfao i love how i'm immediately called a "libtard". i'm not a liberal. try again scum.

by today standards americans back then were all nazi

Sup Forums BTFO
hahahahahahaha

>jew movie

Except most americans sided with nazi germany until japan attacked and 50% of the country were german immigrants :)

Destroying Europe is a German tradition
The eternal kraut

>117222280
/thread

ah yes the superb american tradition of punching a nazi on a british tank on a quest to reclaim the holy grail after using a Vietnamese slave child and a bimbo to help you on your last adventure.
and then you take all your plunder and put it in new mexico in a warehouse next to a macdonalds. and stuff the grail in a crate next to saurons head and hillarys heart

daily reminder that Nazis got BTFO at Stalingrad.

Very good shill post OP ... HOWEVER

no presidential candidate expressed support for Germany

Roosevelt frantically opposed Hitler, read Hitler's declaration of war on America.

Communists and Democrats must be physically removed from society.

Reminder not only is Richard Spencer not a Nazi, he wasn't even punched. He was sucker-punched. If you don't know the difference, you're probably a numale.

Sage

We spent two years punching nazis.

We spent 50 years burning Communists alive as they shrieked for their mothers in mud huts, and the white phosphorous and napalm chewed through their emaciated bodies to crisp their muscles like pork rinds.

Two years of punching German people. 50 years of slaughtering millions of disgusting communist subhumans, making them gnaw on the dirt as their flesh eroded beneath chemical fire, lining them up in front of trenches and shooting them as they begged for mercy, bombing every building in their country into rubble and then bombing the rubble to be sure there was nothing left inside.

The only American tradition I see is making GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS beg for mercy, and then denying it to them. Cook them alive. Make them fall apart like pulled pork. Every one of them who tumbles into hellfire to burn eternally like the criminal that he is is a sacrament to God. Kill a Leftist. Kill all Leftists.

You know what else is an American tradition? The Second Amendment. Try punching a "Nazi" that's carrying a concealed firearm. Or any weapon for that matter. The commie faggot in Washington is lucky Richard Spencer isn't a real neo-Nazi, or he'd have A) gotten the shit beaten out of him or B) would've been seriously harmed with a weapon of some sort.

>Indiana Jones
>Captain America
What is the one thing they have in common?
They are both FICTIONAL.

imdb.com/title/tt0103923/
ah yes captain america.
a man who runs from every fight
steals 3 cars
completely false
has rubber ears
imitates the flash too much.
captain america really is a nigger in disguise
he gets praise for fuck all

Everyone i don't like is hitler has become literal for the left
And that's what you get when you let your children get all their ideas of virtue and morals from goddamn fictional media so they end up hyper-emotional intellectually stunted fuckwits who live life in a romanticized delusion. How else do you explain the gratuitous melodrama? I mean other than taking on affectations to make yourself seem progressive and enlightened.

celebrating easter, an european tradition :)

Segregation and extreme racism are American traditions too

Why did Nazis have to focus on invading countries and rounding up Jews?

Why couldnt they just focus on building projects:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsS3HOePV08

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this looks good

The US only spent a few years punching nazis and even after that they hired said nazis for things like the space program. So America never developed a real tradition for punching nazis.

>But, but Indiana Jones, Captain America ...
Neither of those are actually real, so they do not count.

Also Apple Pie was brought over from the Europeans, so it isn't even American.

Lynching niggers. An American tradition.

Sage
Faggot shill

Coronado is dead. And so are all his grandchildren.

We know that the CIA is actually behind Antifa, queer.

So does Trump.

Come at us.

So is shooting sandniggers