>totalitarianism
>incest
>acid attacks
>suicide bombings
>terrorism
>scientific genocide
>cultural genocide
>genocide

Wants you to say it's a Religion of Peace because it doesn't eat Pork.

Other urls found in this thread:

judaism-islam.com/taharat-the-jewish-and-muslim-laws-for-purification/
rense.com/general92/talmud.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you feel culturally enriched by this rich and welcoming Politically Ideo- I mean RELIGION?

All claims of it wanting to overthrow the West are obviously lies spread by the Patriarchy.

How could you reject these people when they want to be accepted? Their refusal to accept your customs, dress, food, laws or ethical standards is just part of their charm ;)

This scares me so fucking much. If I'm beaten by some dude I'll heal, even if I was raped I'd get over it. Fucking up my face for the rest of my life? I'd probably just kill myself. Fucking terrifying.

Everyone on here must be lying about these people when they say they are barbaric animals with a hivemind forced upon them by the most backwards political ideology s- Oh I mean it's obviously just a Religion. Can't be giving away it's structure now.

Look how loving it is!
Convert today!

Quran.com/2/178
Quran.com/4/34
Quran.com/4/43
Quran.com/2/23
Quran.com/2/82
Quran.com/52/24
Quran.com/56/17
Quran.com/65/4
Quran.com/76/19
Quran.com/4/11
Quran.com/2/282
Quran.com/8/12
Quran.com/47/4

>pedophilia
nice
>murdering non-muslims
nice, jews are non-muslims
>war
nice
>slavery
nice, muslim dixie when?
>indoctrination
nice
>rape of young boys
HAAWWT
>mutilation of women
ISLAM, YES!
>rape of non-muslim women
HAAAWWTT AS FUUUGGG
>totalitarianism
nice
>incest
hawt
>acid attacks
nice
>suicide bombings
cool as fuck
>terrorism
nice
>scientific genocide
fuck global warming
>cultural genocide
nice
>genocide
nice, forget the 6 gorilion

literally nothing wrong with islam

this...

>Having a halal section in the food store
UK.....

islam is AIDS

Plank out of your own eye before you deal with the speck of dust in anothers.

>he thinks his cuckshed of a country doesn't have halal sections
Actually, I'm sure they're just hiding it well. Just like how your media is hiding the fact that your country's going down the shittier due to multiculturalism and immigration.

triggered , i see

Non practicing Muslim here, this aversion to pork by Pakis is retarded.

It all comes from the islamic tradition of Tahir and Najis, or ritual cleanliness. Tahir being clean and Najis being unlean.

So dog shit on the ground? Its Najis obvioously, its dog shit. But if its dried dog shit, its Tahir. So long as its wet, I'm required to wash my hands before I could pray, but if its dried I can just go an pray without the need to clean my hands.

This whole train of thought relates to this pork on the shelf situation. You would thing if the pork is wrapped up in plastic, just move it aside and buy your meats right? But because its on the same shelf, the entire shelf and everything on it has to be washed.

Its all fucking superstition and its all from Jewish practices that leaked into islamic practice from converts hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

judaism-islam.com/taharat-the-jewish-and-muslim-laws-for-purification/

Muzzie degenrates found.

If I was burned into some Deadpool looking fucker my life would basically be ruined and I would probably start bombing mosques

Reminder that nu-pol cucks are still bluepilled and in denial that the west need and islamic invasion to purge degenerates.

>lying to deceive non-muslims

Honestly taqiyya is one of the most fucked up things about this garbage religion. I don't even think kikes have something like this in their beliefs.

Well ya. I never understood people who kill themselves without getting something crazy done. Like even if it isn't political. Go to the zoo and fist fight a lion or something. You're going to kill yourself anyway, go get nuts.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

rense.com/general92/talmud.htm

Exactly. I would spend the rest of my life killing as many Muslims as I could get away with.

>flagg
cheggs aut :DDDD

it would make more sense coming from yours actually

>the west need and islamic invasion

And you're calling other people "blue-pilled"?! Congratulations, your dreams are all coming true!

>guntry with Muslims and unglos
>guntry with mugslim rapp babbs
?????
:DDDD

Ah yes. This is the type of cancer I want to take over my country, my civilisation.
I'm so spineless that I don't want to defend my own country and would rather cuck myself and sell out to a black hole of degeneracy.

Lurk moar.

That looks like the libertarian dream, I'm all for it

Here's a solution.

Acid attacks = open season, no weight restrictions