Redpill me on the (((automotive industry))), /pol. How do you beat it at it's own (((game)))?

Redpill me on the (((automotive industry))), /pol. How do you beat it at it's own (((game)))?

sign a tariff to force them to come back

ELECTRIC CARS IN 1905.

YOU HAVE TO KILL THE REAL (((PROBLEM))

up

buy an old car that won't die, treat her good and ride her out

Literally never buy Toyota, Honda, or Hyundai. All but a few models are Cuck cars. Same with Nissan and Subaru. My family has only ever owned GM and Ford.

This. Learn automotive repair and keep it going as long as possible. Or ride a bike.

move to a city, ride a bicycle....

Buy Honda--they usually* make shit that doesn't break.

Buy a 95 Toyota Tercel for $600 45 mpg. Our jew the oil companies that way too. Kill two birds with one stone

>Buy car, take out engine, replace with electric engine (array of generators and alternators with a battery jumper)
>Buy used car and fill up with after market parts
>Buy car, replace engine with smaller engine

And no, don't give your bullshit excuse that you can't. If you are into STEM then this should be easy.

i think the main thing is to not buy new. let someone else take that depreciation.

This.

Honda are reliable and affordable cars. Don't buy overpriced Germancuck cars

What's a good age/mileage to buy a used car in order to get the best useable life left/price ratio?

fuck off HIDF

E L E C T R I C

L

E

C

T

R

I

C

youtube.com/watch?v=fxe_b2GRwok

Oh wow nice Honda™ how much will it cost to get such a quality and affordable Honda™ vehicle?

Although its the the advent of the automobile involed electric motors, they were not practical from the speed/frequent use/long distance perspectives, not even by horse drawn standards.

>How do you beat it at it's own (((game)))?
Buy Tesla Motors car if you can afford it. STOP using gas and oil from Arab Sheiks and Jewish Oligarchs.

Im rich af was thinking of buying a jaguar or land rover. Redpill me on these British/Indian cars

Thank you for commenting on my Honda™. If you go to your nearest Honda™ dealership, their professional and friendly trained staff would be able to assist you in purchasing your brand new or Honda™ approved used vehicle.

- Honda™ customer service team

buy a pre-2000s Japanese car that has few electronics and runs forever

Audi

Built by Cucks, For Cucks.

Just buy a motorbike

Hydrogen engines. Nuff said

>Buying your own ticket to a speedy death

>How do you beat it at it's own (((game)))?
Walk. Use public transport. Get a lift.

Fag. JDM 4 LYFE

Do your own research. Don't trust what anonymous cucks will tell you here.

Toyota Hilux 2015 here, fuck off shill

pol has not discovered urbanism yet.

>it at it's own

it's = it is
its = possessive

Take the train.

Seriously, you wouldn't believe how expensive it is to own and operate a car today. You could probably take a taxi everywhere you want to go and still come out ahead.

Ford and GM fund the left.

Buy only what you *need*, not what the marketers on TV are trying to get you to buy. Unless your job requires you to impress people with a fancy car, don't buy one, they're more trouble than they're worth. Even if your job requires you to impress assholes you don't like, lease the fancy car, don't buy it outright, and try to write it off on your taxes as much as you can too.

Do research before you buy. So many people skip that. It'll cost you a lot of money if you skip it. Some of these carmakers are betting you're just going to go on brand loyalty - and they're nowhere near the quality they used to be!

If you're into hard core prepping and think the world is seriously going to shit, get something made back in the 70s and learn how to keep it running yourself.

The true redpill is that the insurance companies makes more profit off every car sold than the actual manufacturer of the car.

Camrys are the redpilled car of choice. Cheap, safe, reliable. It's the everymans car and only faggots buy luxury cars.

>Only faggots buy luxury cars
Toyotas are for ultimate faggots

I'm not allowed to drive because of my eye sight it's easy take the bus or the train

I live in a remote area.
There are only two buses each day; one very early in the morning and one in the evening.
I can drive and have a licence, but whenever I've owned a car, I've paid out shitloads of £.
Insurance, fuel, road tax, maintenance. If I need a car, then I get a lift and I chip in for petrol and expense or do a favour like fixing something. Or call a taxi.

I was in a bad car crash a few years ago. That doesn't help. I got hit hard and the car I was driving ended up in a river; upside down. It scared the shit out of me. I could smell petrol fumes - the fucker could have blown up. The police rescued me and took me to hospital. They saved my life. I was treated for unconciousness, some wounds that needed stitches. I don't remember much about it.

Sounds like you need a cheap run about that's good on fuel.

Don't let the accident scar you. It sounds like being without a car is inconvenient for you.

public transportation is for homos

>Cuck cars
A cuck would buy some retarded American car that breaks down because he cares so much about what people think of his transportation tin can. Men don't define themselves by that shit.
T. Old Volvo s40.

This if possible, but in America/Canada you HAVE to own a car to live, unless ypu're NYC or something. Still should own a cheap car to sit around until it's needed. Fuck public transport as well. Disgusting, dirty...I saw weird shit when I took the bus. Some weird asiam guy got on with no shoes and sat on the seat perched like a bird, swaying around. Plus homeless people and niggers.

the problem is they use those interference engines. if the timing belt ever breaks you have to get a new engine. it costs about 1200 dollars to get a shop to change the timing belt and it needs to be done every 80k miles. you can't even change the spark plugs without removing the fuel injection system from the top of the engine. they are good cars, but when they do need service it is awfully expensive.

>How do you beat it at it's own (((game)))
Auto engineer and project manager here. What exactly do you want to know? What game do you want to beat it at?

How do you haul things
How do you get groceries
How do you go out of town
How do you transport guests
How do you take children around (as if you'll have them)

Not feasible.

We should have never bailed them out in 2010.

They don't give a shit about us. They took their plants to Mexico and realized that the only people buying their fucking pickup trucks didn't have jobs.

So they took tax payer money. YOUR MONEY.

Yet we still fall for this buy American bullshit.

We have. Just doesn't make economic sense when most people rent in the city where the same amount could get you a $200-500k home in the burbs that you'd eventually own
Also more crime in the city from usual suspects
I'd rather not have what I pay for stolen and sold for drug money

You buy one of these you fucking cuck.

Buy a Ford Crown Victoria. Most red pilled car on the planet. Honda and Toyota are for homosexuals who hate America.

My Accord was built in the southeast. I live in the southeast. Fuck you.

Get an old car for cheap and start restoring it, great hobby since you get your ass off that chair and learn how to do shit with your own hands. Not to mention the sense of accomplishment once its done.

And to top it off you can sell it for more and repeat.

that depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Buy on craigslist and lowball people.