Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism you have of Christianity

Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism you have of Christianity.

Pope is annoying.

papist scum exists

Jewish plot to pacify Europe and destroy nationalism

Is this a real quote? Please be real.

Vatican II was a mistake

yes, but he said it privately, while publicly he was pro-christian

Protestants exist.

These days, it is too accepting of degeneracy.

All of it. The good things of Christian Europe came in spite of Christianity not because of it.

I'm confused as fuck. Christianity is attracting me more and more each day but I also believe in the higher self power, meditation and such,which the Bible forbids.

Wat do

Boi lemme introduce you to something called Lectio Divina

It's existance

Stop being a larpcuck and acknowledge that you can like virtues cuckstains happen to share without pretending JHWE is real

Prove you're a real pagan and not just reacting against Christianity because of Jew memes

Fanatics shill it too aggresively

I'm not; I'm an atheist.

Repent for your heresey you filthy pagan heathen.

Or else...

>memes
kys

Cringe general?

This
I'm a Roman Catholic and I really dislike the current pope and the direction of the church he is making a mockery of the church

>tfw your related to this guy

>this image triggers g*rmcucks

The church has been corrupted and a lot of churches are false.

they are memes, only people who know NOTHING about Christianity can fall for the "hurr durr controlled by Jews"

From the fact the bible says straight up that the jews themselves arranged for Jesus to be killed and then screamed "crucify him crucify him" during the event.
To the fact the Crusades did not benefit the Jews and established CHRISTIAN kings in Jerusalem for the first and only time ever.
You really have know nothing (aka a modern atheist goy) to believe those memes.

No that's atheism dumbass

I'm Jesus, and I find the pope annoying as well.

its a LITERAL spook

Tithe is unbiblical

Too fucking weak and mired in self hatred for sins both real and imagined.

The concept of Original Sin shackles humanity with the chains of guilt, preventing us from taking pride in ourselves as Human beings.

This flaw is not exclusive to Christianity btw.

But....what if Jesus is...

report saracen posts
sage saracen posts
ignore saracen posts
DEUS VULT!

>one criticism you have of Christianity.
Everything besides Orthodoxy is garbage

It doesn't place enough emphasis on God being harsh and just and focuses too much on Jesus' PR work.

We stopped burning arsonists and criminals like Varg at the stake. Terrible mistake. I'd love to see him strapped to a wooden pole and cooked alive like the criminal that he is. Slow roasted, turned like a pig on a spit over coals until his belly blackens and cracks. I'd record his screaming and blubbering and listen to it on loop every night before going to sleep.

God bring the Sun from the east, Bring it from the west
You can't?
so STFU.

This.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a Christian board. larping pagan cucks should gas themselves.

So you're saying that he was being as much of a jew using lack of religion to control the masses.

actually christianity has ancient greek roots

The fact that Jesus was born as a Jew makes you really think. The most important person in Christianity is a Jew. I doesn't matter if other Jews hate this Jew or that this Jew hates the other Jews. He's still a Jew.

What the fuck is that and why did you post it?

Jesus wasn't even a jew.

Anglos don't listen to irish religious education teachers trying to teach them about a Brown jew who was very nice and got nailed to a few planks of wood.. I know next to nothing about Christianity other than Christmas day was his birthday and Easter he woke up in a cave and we get eggs that's all you need to know really isnt it

because i can

Basing your religious culture around guilt is a demonstrably stupid idea that will inevitably contribute to your own undoing at the hands of someone who does not care about guilt.

Yes he was you fucking retard. How can Christcucks be this delusional?

The POPE IS A NIGGER

do not relate him to christianity! HE WILL DIE SOON, ARGENTINIANS DONT LIKE HIM EITHER

Christinity isnt wrong at all, thats just Varg lol

wouldnt make sense since jews hate Christ....

God bring the Sun from the east, Bring it from
the west
You can't?

Know your place and bow to your master

Stop doing exercises that make you think you Are a god-tier (aka Hindouist/Buddhist meditation).

t. Ahmed Ibn al-britani

Si amigo si

Blue laws

Why the fuck is it still illegal to buy alcohol on Sundays

I don't even drink and this annoys me

>actually christianity has ancient Roman roots
Ftfy