Sage Force One

What is Sage Force One?
Sage Force One is an active online sub-community dedicated to saging, reporting, or derailing obvious shill threads/communist threads. In Sage Force One, each Sup Forumsdier has these duties:

—recruit SF1 members
—sage/report/derail CTR threads
—ensure the intended one-party board of Sup Forums
—defend Sup Forums and its boards from any and all employed CTR shills
—encourage nationalism and fascism

WHAT ARE SLIDE THREADS?
“Slide threads” is a terminological euphemism for threads intentionally made to incur reaction or reduce traffic to threads made by genuine rightists. Common quotes, words, or abbreviations for Slide Threads are as follows:

—“literally”
—“drumpf”
—“butthurt trump supporters”
—any kind of millennial speak

Good luck in ending the CTRed Menace, Sagemen!

Pastebin if there is no active Sage Force One thread: pastebin.com/tTTKTKS4

Heres a picture you can post in a slide thread to weaken it. Remember to sage before posting in slide threads.

Have a bump.

I'm in.

>Drumpftards are THIS triggered by dissenting opinions

Its not about dissenting opinions, its about repellong shills who arent from this board.

They're paid shills. It's not an honest debate.

>Drumpftard

Really?

>Babbies from r/the_donald not used to free speech and banter join forces to kill fun and free thought and discussion on Sup Forums

bump

There's a massive budget behind shilling now. The Trump phenomenon has galvanized the far left. In previous years it was always amusing to watch the pathetic attempts of shills "pissing in an ocean of piss" as it were. They're efforts will be significantly increased now and they will try to make Sup Forums as unpleasant as possible.

bump

Dont make such threads, you just tell shills to use the sage option, so far they do good work bumping threads they want gone

>inb4 fuck of shill
Think what you want, but the shills are seriously to stupid to sage threads they shill in, and i dont want that advantage gone

Also can I get a new link to the discord? the one in the PB is invalid or something

>outright shilling is fun and free thought

>The Trump phenomenon has galvanized the far left.
Strange isn't it? We're see a new reaction rising against the dominating political tone, and this reactionary sentiment is further exacerbated by the uncompromising and extreme ideologies and policies of the previous tone. There will be another turning soon.

Tell me how this is not blatant censorship?

bump

They're shills, so we shut them down
it is as simple as that

WTF are you even talking about user?

The Trump phenomenon is slightly different than the usual fluctuations. Look at who opposes him and you'll find not an insignificant number of Republicans.

bump

>genuine rightists
wat

Sup Forums is actually a containment board for anti-nigger and anti-kike threads.

Pretty much every thread nowadays is some type of reddit or normalfag cancer.

Thanks for the bump buddy

A person with opposing views can be considered a shill, by many Sup Forumsdiers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against shilling, but this may effect the freedom of expression of thought of an actual non-shill person with opposing views.We don't want another reddit, do we?

A 1-post-by-ID OP with one sentence which isn't an argument but just an logical fallacy or trolling isn't a "dissenting opinion".

>there will be NO OPINION other than a COMPLETELY POSITIVE one of president dump!!
Screeching

As i said before, a logical fallacy or trolling shitpost isn't an opinion.

Shill threads are low quality threads and they don't even want to have an discussion — they just want to shit up the board, so that it's unusable for actual political discussions.

Thatts why most shill threads have 1-post-by-ID OP.

This is NOT AGAINST OTHER OPINIONS.

"LMAO Sup Forums BTFO, EAT THAT DRUMPFTARDS" is not an opposing opinion, its fucking low test bait

>this may effect the freedom of expression of thought of an actual non-shill person with opposing views.
Collateral damage of anti-shilling meme warfare is to be expected.

this is a slide thread. Sup Forums is now leftist

Bump

G*D DAMN YOU FOR THIS DIGITZZ

FUCKING DIE IN A LAKE OF MARXIST FIRE

>(You)

Threads already at page 10. The fuck is this BS.

This is true but it ignores that
>People are blatantly going to post things like this to illicit a response
And
>It encourages responses of FUCK OFF SHILL when any argument is put forward that isn't entirely pro trump
I've seen more people spamming
>FUCK OFF SHILL
In response to genuine seeming arguments than i have blatant shill threads.

Well its the internet, so yeah no shit people are going to be contrarian shitlords and act like shills to troll.

Which is retarded, but hey, leafs gonna leaf.

But that's an extreme case u r pointing out.So for a hypothetical eg..let's say the majority of Sup Forums is pro-choice.They can then cry sage on a pro-life thread without listening to the other side.This is counter productive and doesn't respect unpopular opinion.

Okay,then get ready for a time when liberals take over pol in large nos,become the majority and then silence ur conservative opinions by crying sage in every thread.U need to realise that unpopular opinion is important for self reflection.Even if it is at a cost of shill threads

So we will have some collateral damage?
I guess that we can deal with that. Because the damage would be way higher if we would just accept shill threads.
Just remember that every "LOL Sup Forums BTFO, DRUMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH" shill thread slides one other (maybe useful) thread off the board.
Shill threads kill the discussions and slide other threads.

Maybe, if we are successful, the shills will realize that it is less likely to get saged if they actually use some valid arguments and join discussions.

>genuine rightists

An extreme case is a thread title that you can see literally 50 times a day minimum?

Tips for the adult world, if you use a babby tier euphemism for someones name you dislike, people will treat you and your opinion in kind.

It's your responsibility to raise the bar of discourse, if the people you argue with lower it that makes them the fool, if you lower it yourself it makes you retarded.

101 shit right here.

>But that's an extreme case u r pointing out
No, it's not
>then get ready for a time when liberals take over pol
liberals are really really bad at actual discussions, they always argue with "Muh, feelings" and they need some "Internet points" like upvotes or likes, which they don't get on Sup Forums.
Thats why liberals are in safe space echo chambers like Reddit.

I ask that your group reports 1 post OP threads too. They are troll/shill threads that need to be removed as well.

A big problem is your group needs people to monitor the archive thread for possible thread topics the shill threads are trying to push off of Sup Forums

>Someone is paying money for people to shitpost on an anonymous neet forum on the internet to try to influence them politically outside of an election or anything else important happening.

Bump

I found an enemy!

archive site I mean. there used to be a group of pedos that would wait for topics/threads to almost fall off page 15 on Sup Forums then post links and shit to their pedo material. monitoring the archive site for what thread topics they are pushing off is just as important.

Bumping for justice.

We know it happens though, so why so doubtful?

You are either a new fag or a shill
Come on, try harder

Every single company with more than 15 people has some social-media-guy maintaining their Twitter and Facebook, but you think that nobody would ever try to influence important political boards?

fucking lol

>using slide threads against shills

YOU ARE GENIOUS

Extreme case thread=literally an autistic nigger with an IQ of 70 can point out its a shill thread.If the content of the thread in causing cognitive dissonance in your mind then its not a shill thread.The "drumptard" threads u gave example of doesn't really have any intellectual content to begin with.

That's what I'm saying,when the liberals come in literally thousands, they won't listen to ur intellectual arguments and call out sage on ur threads regardless.Sup Forums will become a liberal echo chamber

>when every thread is a "Sup Forums makes fun of shareblue" thread and they are too dumb to even know it.

I don't get what your point is poonon. Shill threads are shill threads, they're typically pretty blatant.

bump

Bump

>That's what I'm saying,when the liberals come in literally thousands, they won't listen to ur intellectual arguments and call out sage on ur threads regardless.Sup Forums will become a liberal echo chamber
No, because they are not able to stay. You can't hold a board with just useless shitposts.
They have the numbers to shit up Sup Forums and they already did that multiple times, but they were never able to even keep one general going!
You remember their Communist General? It would be a valid General with valid political discussions.... not even a shill thread.... but they were not able to hold it, they gave up after a few days or weeks.

They abandoned it because they were not able to "help" each other with upvotes or likes, because Sup Forums has nothing like that. Virtue signaling is useless here.
Lefties need attention and acknowledgement, while right wing people are used to opposing opinions.
And the lefties won't get some high censorship here like in Reddit, which kills all opposing opinions.

It is impossible for lefties to conquer Sup Forums.