Fash The Nation

Will they ever come back? I miss them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
thedingoes.xyz/tag/convict-report/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/22/between-two-lampshades-thomas-j-main-interviews-mike-enoch/
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-21-the-environment
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/689692099009097729?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw never hearing halberstrams voice again

never is a strong word. But I feel it may be a LONG time until we hear it again.

They had phenomenal political commentary that I miss. Right now the Shoah and the War room is the only thing im listing to while lifting or playing games. That and OPM hasn't released a new chapter so its been a rough last few months.

I feel it too

Was by far the best show on TRS. the other shows seemed to decline in quality since they went into hiding

at least Lauritz is still active on other shows

I'm a little peeved they left without saying anything. A "Hey guys we are gonna go on a hiatus and won't know when we're gonna be back" would've sufficed.

Blame Kike Enoch

exactly. There was nothing. That's what's hard about it.

Which ones??

TRS shills need to fuck off back to their kike infested website

Weren't they doxxed?

If not were they paid trump shills?

no, FTN guys weren't doxxed, but checked out when Enoch was

No but someone on Sup Forums has a picture of jazzhands from when he first did the live youtube stream. He posts them (with the face blocked) ever so often in threads like these

Kike Eunuch is the only problem with that site. Get that fat, ugly, kike-living arab out of there and its a beautiful place

>kike infested website
>says this on a kike infested website

Found Schlomo!

Fuck I miss em too

Morracow cant even make merchant minutes for a while. TDS is still going strong imo, if the Fatherland was more news oriented than just nigger jiving about their lives it would be 100x better

What I don't get is why couldn't they continue their podcast somewhere else.

There would be no TRS without Enoch.

I think they were successfully taken down by leftist.
The threat of doxing is worse than doxing itself.
Enoch got doxxed and now he has nothing to lose, he facefags and does more podcasting.
Jazz and that fucking jigaboo hawberstram probably got blackmailed with doxxing.

Because they got shook.

I think it was because they were scared of getting doxxed themselves and losing their jobs and what not. I think Jazzhands had a family so he can't exactly not have a job like some NEETs

I swear about 90% of the regulars left after the dox there was a bunch I don't remember anymore that just disappeared
Not that surprised when this is what happened

If War Room ever stopped making shows I would be fucking beside myself

They said they'd be coming back, but were waiting for things to calm down. I think they likely had some personal issues with close family or friends, and they're dealing with fallout from that.
Putting the show on hiatus at all is a mistake int he first place. You can't ever grant your enemy a victory. Simply doxxing people isn't a victory, they haven't won anything until they silence you.

Shoah isn't the same without Bulby. I miss that fuck.

Hes not that fat.

I prefer the Daily Shoah desu but I'm also sad about FTN being gone.

Its fucking great and i've managed to convert military to TRS solely because of that show.

I don't get whats so good about them all they shitpost about is vidya and what they do in their downtime

I think you're confusing with a different show. War Room is military chat and lots of white rape gang posting.

Jazz has a new wife no kids yet

>last episode was them literally shitposting about vidya for the first 20 minutes, then talking about how they play guitar for the next 40 minutes and talk about country music and driving through the country

fuck off TRS shill

>people discussing content they like
>shill
I'm sure all these youtube celeb threads get constant shill accusations too.

>Daily Shoah
>One Punch man
My nigga

Yeah I've seen that as well. Always put tape over your webcam when you're not using it.

I think they are done because of the security lapse scared them off and they probably became disillusioned with the movement itself after Mike was revealed to be married to a jew.

They got pretty close to being doxxed and having their lives ruined. Doubt they are coming back.

Morrakius computer is just busted ATM

Did FTN and DS have a falling out? Is there bad blood between them because of Enoch's dox?
I never really took jazz hands as one to sperg out over something like that

This
Here's the thing.....
Comfy voice

RIGHT WING RAPE SQUADS

>Did FTN and DS have a falling out?

Nah FTN just got spooked and will be back soon I think, dox scared em

Any idea when they'll be back?

2 months tops, I think its good for them to law low for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

Also, checked

Will they be coming back to TRS?
Hahaha youcis

The doxxing spooked them because Jazzhands (amd maybe Halberstram too, I forget) works in politics in some capacity. If he got doxxed it would fuck over the people he works with as well as him.

The lyrics to this are fucking top tier

I think Youcis is a qt desu senpai
>pic
Dialogue on this is top tier

Indeed. There have been episodes where Mike has been sick or on vacation. It is not the same.

>TDS is still going strong imo

Surprisingly yeah. I really thought it was over after Mike got doxxed. How could he ever recover from that....but it seems like they are back on track.

Rebel Yell is pretty good for anybody looking for a good show. It is supposed to be a Neo-Confederate show but it is really just an interview show.

Reactionary Report is alright too.

I listened to an hour of that show and it was literally talking about raping women for an hour and then Emily Youcis played a song encouraging rape and then I shut it off. Pretty horrific imho.

Has ayone else here heard when The Weekly Narrative is supposed to be back? They would help to fill the void FTN left better than the Europa Report or Alt Right Politics.

Rebel Yell is fantastic. Musonius might be the smartest guy on their network.

Musoniuos is based, but he's no Mcfeels

>can't find the ironic humor in white sharia rape gangs impregnating liberal whores
What are you even doing with your life?

i think jazzhands actually works in politics so hes probably preserving some chance at succeeding there instead of being a glorified newscaster.

either that or hes dead, which is my pet theory. they were the literal best podcast even for normies because they stayed in between the rational lines. plus if he were doxxed we could know if he was dead or not, but they just poofed out of existence. either way, i dont like it

it would be nice if enoch could at least mention whether they are OK or not

War Room is a bit over the top sometimes, but it reminds me of banter from back when I was in the Corps. If you've never shitposted IRL in a frozen pile of mud and sandbags for 20 hours a day it may be hard to relate to.

I dunno I guess it either went over my head or I'm just low t.

There was even a point where on of the guys was talking about cutting girls limbs off and making them into human sex dolls who you could just rape all day. Like who the fuck thinks this stuff up? Really demented imho.

He's a really intelligent guy. It is funny too because I've been trained my whole life by the jew media to automatically think that his accent = stupid.

Kind of pisses me off that they bitched out like they did. Why?

Dark humor is nothing new, pal. Neither is the idea of a fuck pillow.

I'm personally pretty historically illiterate (working on it.) The vast knowledge of Musonius possesses is astounding. I learn so fucking much from his show.

Did I miss anyone?

God-Tier Podcasts:
> Knockoff

Good Podcasts:
> Mysterium Fasces
> The Orthodox Nationalist
> Fash the Nation (F)
> The Hammercast
> Rebel Yell
> Nation of One (F)
> Fash Course World History (F)
> Radio Free Skyrim
> Anything with Andrew Anglin

Okay Podcasts:
> Daily Shoah
> The War Room
> Radical Agenda (libertard but whatever)
> Beyond the Wall (spics but whatever)
> The Europa Report
> Fash Britannia

Meh:
> The Daily Traditionalist
> Anything with Sven Longshanks
> Molyneux

Great Idea, Shit Host:
> Paranormies (Johnny Monoxide, kys)

Yeah TRS is the best latform and they are welcomed I would assume

Rebel yell is great, there lolbertarianism is meme tier but it sets them apart, adds some variety to the network

Aussies have The Convict Report, though they have their own site.

Hahaha what site is it on?

Good catch, although only about 60% of the programs I listed are TRS-affiliated.

E;R is this you ?

thedingoes.xyz/tag/convict-report/

I know that Sup Forums likes to pretend he is a shill but i personally like the Richard Spencer podcasts, Counter Signal is pretty decent tbqh, also you forgot Beyond the wall, they are also pretty good if you don't mind their accents.

>Richard Spencer
I know he isn't a fag (I personally want to cum in his T H I C C wife) but I can't stand his effete intellectual voice. His primary achievement in life was introducing Jonathan Bowden to the United States (may he rest in Valhalla).

this

Beyond the wall spics are more redpilled than I thought they would be

Richard spencer is tism sometimes but he can be very well versed, I saw his interview on the Northwest Imperative podcast and Dark Enlightenment and the other lad look like babby's, he knows his hit I just wish he was less sperg desu

Exodus Americanus is good too

The fatherland is pointless imo

Spencer is alright by me. Though for someone who so frequently speaks in public I wish he'd work on his oration skills. His delivery, emphasis, and pacing can make him sound like a goon when he talks. Then randomly he'll have some TV interview where he totally slays the host. If he could manage that 100% of the time we'd be a lot better off.

I actually have a history degree and I'm impressed by his knowledge.

He seems like a really nice and humble guy too.

It is probably because I never served. Not being a military veteran I had no intention of ever checking out the show but so many people recommended it I finally did. Not what I expected, to put it mildly. I guess I'm just too "civilized" lol.

Any female involved in far right politics is fucking batshit. But at least Emily is the likeable type of crazy.

I remember that whole thing with Sinead back in 2015. I'm always reluctant to trust any female involved in this kind of stuff.

Spencer is /our/sperg

i remember hearing that they will be back eventually

>/our/sperg

I can get on board with this

Indeed

No. You can thank 8gag for conspiring with Antifa for that. Pretty much while I purged all the 8cuckers from my Disco.

I really miss FTN. It just kinda worked.
Pic related
Ascending the tower
The krypto report

I know what you guys mean, I honestly wish that now that Mike Enoch is doxxed that he would start appearing in public as Richard Spencer does because he is far better at arguing. The interview Enoch had with the NY proffessor was gold and showed how well he would be able to defend the movement.

Kys limey cunt, Enoch is all right

Btw, why doesn't the Daily stormer link episodes of the Daily Shoah on their website anymore?

fucking great.

> I honestly wish that now that Mike Enoch is doxxed that he would start appearing in public as Richard Spencer does because he is far better at arguing

t h i s

he said he was gonna start doing youtube videos like seventh son

>The interview Enoch had with the NY proffessor
Plz link

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/22/between-two-lampshades-thomas-j-main-interviews-mike-enoch/

Who is E;R?

>Anime has done more for western civilization then republican party - Richard Spencer

Enoch is great at arguments
Channel name?

>why doesn't the Daily stormer link episodes of the Daily Shoah
Why do you think? After #WifeGate a lot of eyebrows were raised.

seventh son is just seventh son on youtube
mike just mentioned it on twitter. nothing yet as far as i know

New Mysterium Fasces episode up.

Would anybody be interested in creating a separate thread and listening along?

I'm just playing vidya. :)

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-21-the-environment

These guys are pretty good, give them a few months and I think they'll be even better. Also we now have 2 Shoah's a week, and that's pretty good. Listen to the Fatherland, too.

>Who is E;R?

/OurYoutuber/

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU

This. I liked The Weekly Narrative.

He actually said that? Where?
What anime do you think he watches? Lol

desu it felt weird listening to the first episode after the whole shitstorm with them, and was convinced it was never gonna feel the same. now honestly it feels like it was actually good; they can appear in public now. when FTN returns things will be better than ever

I've seen anglin do links to seventh sons YouTube, and he said he was neither happy nor particularly mad about Enoch, he said he was neutral

>Other podcast on the same platform get's doxxed
>Chicken out like a bunch of pussies

Cowards need to be shot not watched.

There may be a silver lining. Rumor has it McFeels (I haven't heard about Halberstam) is actually high up there in some political position. He's lying low so he can continue to exercise some positive influence there. If so, it may be a fair trade - real power beats radio chat.

Still, I miss them greatly too.

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/689692099009097729?lang=en

>first comment
>The future of Europeean civilization must not belong to those that slander anime
lol

>Beyond the wall spics are more redpilled than I thought they would be

I only checked them out because Enoch was a guest and I was impressed. I've listened to several other episodes and it was good stuff.

>Exodus Americanus

That is a decent podcast too.

I enjoy Spencer's stuff too honestly but so many people counter signal him and will call you a shill or a fag if you defend him.

The whole getting punched in the face thing is a problem. He needs to learn how to defend himself or get bodyguards or something.

God dammit how i love this spergy bastard