/polder/ Breaking the mediakartel-editie

Speak English as usual please!

Analysis of Dutch political parties:
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

De objectiviteit van Pauw & Jinek
youtube.com/watch?v=LfrNVhWhl7E

Share analysis NRC:
medium.com/@BryonAdams5/op-16-maart-2017-werd-volgende-artikel-van-het-nrc-door-de-auteurs-andreas-kouwenhoven-en-mark-e0784370ca6e#.l9nl17whg

Other urls found in this thread:

wetten.overheid.nl/BWBR0033004/2016-01-01,
universiteitleiden.nl/
youtu.be/c8h9_ac7I_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMIDIATE THE MODS

AWOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE

Sunday morning by 'VNL op zondag', our guy

>VNL op zondag
>VNL
kek

>VNL
>our guy

lel

Did you mean "Nederland Vandaag"?

Is UCR a good school?

Why are these threads so dead ? Where did everyone relocate to ?

WNL op zondag?

Election is over.

We won

toppest of keks

Why are you still making this thread.....

Holland people are cucks, voted for destruction of Holland. DENK, need I say more?

When will Rutte become PM? Been waiting for my bet winnings too long now....

Everybody is having dinner.

Remember that Denk already had 2 seats and only gained 1, and that also, parties that have seats in parliament get a subsidie depending several factors, but basically means Denk could get 200+k euros (wetten.overheid.nl/BWBR0033004/2016-01-01, artikel 8) for campaigning. This resulted them in 1 extra seat. Wilders did not campaign at all and got 4 extra seats, FvD only campaigned online and received no subsidies and went from nothing to 2 seats.

I would like to add that it's really common within migrant communities to harvest votes. In these neighbourhoods with a lot of people with migrant backgrounds, young people came to the polling stations with their parents, uncles, aunts etc. ,some of whom didn't even speak Dutch, to have them vote for Denk.

This was a common practice within the PvdA. They could count on several seats because of this. Denk has hijacked this tactic and it's working.

What are the best places to study science in the Netherlands that also have a respectable population of wifeable cutey pies?

Leiden. All the TU cities are 80% autism males.

t. Delft student

Eindhoven. But no hot women there.

Shared student at both Leiden & Delft here, can confirm

Eindhoven is the ultimate sausagefest.

The best technical university though.

Someone in a previous /polder/ thread asked this question, might as well dump this here.

BASED VOLENDAM

don't hit on my sister

is she in college? If so, you know she is on the cock carousel

I knew someone who started a mechanical engineering study there. She was the only girl to start that year.

I read this entire thing in Eric Idle's "say no more" voice. Too British. Too much British.

Thanks brahs

Must been heaven for her.

Uni, yeah

Ik ben blij dat ik hier naartoe ben gekomen broeders, geen kebab aanvallen hier zoals Frankrijk, erg comfortabel.

>Hier gaan beide auteurs ervan uit dat Thierry Baudet de kikker op zijn outfit bewust gekozen heeft om te verwijzen naar Pepe the frog. De auteur kan niet aantonen dat Baudet bewust heeft gekozen voor deze kikker om te verwijzen naar Pepe the frog en er wordt hier achteraf een reden verzonnen voor een handeling die vele verschillende oorzaken kan hebben. De vraag is waarom de suggestie gewekt wordt dat Baudet deze kikker bewust gekozen heeft vanwege Pepe.

muh kritische analyse

>hoor net dat mijn vader (((strategisch))) op VVD heeft gestemd
riiiieeeeeee

Test. Niet antwoorden alsjeblieft.

>dvw heel mijn familie Hiddema heeft gestemd

>niet je familie overhalen om op FvD te stemmen voor de verkiezingen

What does she study?

Ik zou nooit met een negerin het bed in dui-

>TFW quit study and got to work for FVD

Durf ik niet. Het zijn pro-EU feministische Volkskrant DWDD shills

>cat funny.gif
dit ziet er wel heel normie uit

-ken

>quit study
Neger, wat doe je?
FvD prijst zichzelf op het feit dat ze mensen met kennis en/of praktijkervaring hebben.

Why would I tell you that
thicc

Wat is eigenlijk de meest based krant van Nederland? Gewoon objectief zonder bs. bedoel ik dan.

Ik zou Sylvana Simons wel doen, dan noem ik er natuurlijk wel een vuile negerin en dan moet ze doen alsof ze ik haar land koloniseer.

Ik had mijn studie WTB verneukt dus stopte ik op tijd zodat ik hem volgend jaar weer kon doen. Toen bleek FVD iemand lokaal nodig te hebben dus ging ik dat doen.

>Why would I tell you that
So I can not hit on her.

Financieel dagblad

Ik weet uiteraard niet hoe goed jouw band met je familie is, maar jij bent dan juist waarschijnlijk de enige die ze in een goed gesprek kan laten kennismaken met een ander perspectief.

another terrorist in france, turns out the guy was already arrested and now in his proeftijd, can't make this shit up

hmmmm

Topkek

hier heerst de engelsche ziekte

Ik denk gewoon dat ze het niet leuk vinden als ze weten dat ik hun perspectief niet deel. Ik laat de verkiezingen het liefst achter me nu. Ik hoop dat thierry niet teveel als racist wordt neergezet.

Dus je kunt niet vrij over politiek praten met je eigen familie?

>by

Ik wil de sfeer niet verpesten. Zeker omdat mijn zus op de (((uni))) zit in de randstad

>VNL
>our guy
What did he mean by this?

Goedenavond, jongens!

Do we have any news on the next coalition? Anyone in talks? What are people saying about our man Thierry?

Ze zit toch niet op de UvA he?

nee gelukkig niet. Delft.

>Ze negeren allemaal de mogelijkheden van een gebaseerde FvD/DENK Coalitie
>Een Kuzu/Baudet bromance

By the way, just looked up Leiden uni just for shits because of above question, turns out they have Babyface Trudeau on frontpage. I shit you not...

universiteitleiden.nl/

>Why would I tell you that
You're the one bringing that stupid cunt up, faggot.

>go on /polder/
>full of images of FvD

>go on /Nederaad/
>full of images of DENK
Hmmmm

really makes you think, doesn't it

>mgw broertje op het laatste moment overgehaald om op gebaseerde Hiddema te stemmen in plaats van zijn stem maar ergens op het biljet te kwakken

Thats faggot as shit.

>Hij ziet niet hoe kankergebaseerd DENK is
>Hij ziet niet hoe kankergebaseerd een FvD/DENK Coalitie zou zijn

Ik zit ook op de (((uni))), vertel gewoon vrolijk aan al mijn medestudenten dat ik FvD gestemd heb hoor. Als je het met een beetje zelfvertrouwen en wat redelijke argumenten brengt dan druipen de betweters al snel af.

ik wel

Maar Delft is een technische universiteit. Het aantal idioten daar zal toch wel meevallen?

gelukkig kan ik goed debatteren. Bedankt.
Ik ben bang dat ze overal zitten. Echter is UvA wel het ergst ja.

ANYONE?????

So what happened? Did Wilders win?

I'd rather stay at home than go out to vote for VVD.

youtu.be/c8h9_ac7I_s

Volgens mij is hij in "regio" Nederland inmiddels gedeblokkeerd, het mediakartel delft het onderspit. Voor de nieuwe mensen: ik neem hier de debatstijl van onze feestneger op de hak, excuus voor de snelle grote lappen tekst.

They have retreated to their pedo island and are awaiting their inauguration into the partycartel.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of stroopwaffels and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of stroopwaffels out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Wilders to be Prime Minister and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in places outside of Limburg???? This is so fucked.

Calm down, Jan. He got 4 more seats this year than last election cycle.

Vergeet niet dat lavendel goed voor je is, kids!

>wilders won seats
>fvd, even though it's their first time, won two seats
>VNL is dead
>Artikel 1 is dead
>PvdA is in a political coma
>vvd, which is in the end a right-ish party, is the biggest party

Why is this a loss again? I know the VVD is pro-EU, but really, this could have been way worse. Imagine if GL, which was shilled hard by the media, became the biggest party

Goed gedaan. Ik weet hoeveel tijd er in het maken van zo'n video zit.

Er is een Libanees dessert (Meghli?) dat rozenwater gebruikt. Is er ook iets als lavendelwater?

Remember all the seats the left wing parties won they took from the PvdA. Overall the left block shrunk.

They've appointed Edith Schippers as "verkenner" (literally "explorer") and she basically has to talk with all party leaders about their opinions/conditions for coalition formation.

Thoughts on DENK?

Almost completely ignored.

5th column AKP shills

> they don't even know the copypasta

>haha it was just a copypasta
>haha dont answer constructively
>haha just ignore me haha i was only pretending

Nah.

I view it as a victory, by the way, not only for the stated reasons, but because to convince 13% of the voting population of a country that banning Islam is a good idea is pretty impressive.

Jasses

>t. Delft student
What faculty? EWI here.