Finnish autism

How do we fix the Finnish autism problem? Pic related, from a Finnish bus stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_University_College_(Finland)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By making a larger picture for us to investigate

showing boypussy

sunlight. so maybe it's not possible.

Looks kinda comfy and it sure as hell beats bus stops in China.

Yuo put benis in bagina

this is now a finnish bus stop imageboard

why do you guys do this?

That is not autism that is master race personal space

What is wrong with that ? Its comfy as fuck not to have to worry about people hearing when Im telling my GF how Im gonna cum on her face at home.

viina

>why you do this
>literally states why we do it
Or you mean drink beer or eat sausage part? I dont know, beer is fucking good and sausages are tasty?

>his gf is some fat tinder slut because finns can't into natural conversations

Stop invading my personal space by reading my comments REEEEEEEEEE

There is literally nothing wrong with respecting others personal space. Only an uncivilized monkey would think otherwise.

scandinavians in general are hellishly picky about personal space.

Sounds like a good time to be honest

cringy

It was hot or not actually but she aint fat, she's into fitness, else I wouldnt fitness this dick in to her peepee place.
>cant into natural conversations
What is friday and bar night? What is tori ? These are natural Fingolian environments for conversations. Not fucking bus stop. One of you autists started sperging me about their game collections once at bus stop and started showing dvd collection pictures and telling me about their phone. Dont do that.

what did they mean by this?

Let us enrich them

Its pretty good. The from hot to cold to hot is really refreshing. Come to our forsaken frozen land and we'll do that.

It's the Finnish space program

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_University_College_(Finland)
Basically the only Finnish police academy

No don't come here, it sucks.

Eiksme saatana Pekka sovittu ettei tänne päästetä ketään.

Maybe I will Finn, I'm looking to hit Japan before the 2020 Olympics and/or they get nuked by NK, but that can wait another year or so. When's a good time to visit? How much Finnish do I need to know? I've got perkele down.

Tainnu kansanedustajat unohtaa ettei päästetä ketää. Yks jenkki tänne ni saahaa puol suomee aseita siltä ja voidaa vihdoinki tehä jotai noille mutakuonoille.

The top line says "police school" in finnish,
the second line says the same in swedish

Probably because there are Moors around him.

How do they start?

I assume the first person stands way in front, then the second way in the back, and third in the middle.

But when the fourth arrives does number 3 need to move to make space?

I am going in to a sauna in 5 minutes.

It personally helps with circulation, I usually take a extremely cold shower after the session. I also feel it "cleanses" my body from all the shit. Numerous health benefits from what I understand. I take sauna everyday 45min session.

Non I think, most young generation people speak english when needed but most are ashamed of their speaking skills, but if you head to a bar they'll be more than happy to share their whole life in english if needed.

This pic is bullshit, Italians are worse than French.

Finns are asocial, not autistic. If you're an actual autist you'd have really hard time here since our social culture is almost completely based on discreet indications and speechless communication.

Is this true?

Yes.

They're just one step away from ripping off their skin.

True, pretty sad desu. Usually people try to sit 1 person per table, if it's crowded then pic related

Doesn't everyone carry a knife though?

A friend of mine went to Finland when he was studying abroad in Estonia. Said the Finnish people were the most kind and awkward people he ever met. They'd like hand him an iPad to do a survey then walk away then come back and take it like he wouldn't steal it. All while being very friendly and awkward. Sounds like a fun time

So to sum up the average Finn

>P E R S O N A L S P A C E
>Keep your Pukko handy
>Drinky the vodkies
>Sauna
>Sauna
>Sauna
>Intense appetite for fish
>Autistic
>Meme machines
>Tar based soda pop

That about right?

thats strait up illegal in most places

>>Intense appetite for fish

More of a norwegian thing, cold-smoked salmon is a food of the gods though.

Yeah, and? It's only illegal if you get caught with it.

I live in Cook County and because of all the blacks killing each other it's illegal to have a knife over 2.5 inches in length on your person unless you have a valid reason (carpentry, fishing, etc.)

Tar based shampoo is also extremely popular

Domestic violence
Backstabbing (Never say anything straight to face, instead talk behind back) is also extremely finnish way to deal with things

That pic, oh jeeebus
> Typical

It's a bunch of words, we just spell them together. Like if you would spell police car, it becomes poliisiauto so that it's like one word

All this thread does is make me want to move to finland, it would be so nice to live somewhere where extroversion wasn't the cultural norm

Oh I get it, by combining words you limit the time you spend interacting with somebody

So?

everyone, who goes to sauna, does this.
It's similar here too, in small cities usually.

in the united states, you are expected to socialize, and you're going to ENJOY it

if you don't, you might as well give up any hopes of going anywhere in life

it's disgusting

Isn't there a Finnish word for staying at home alone and getting drunk in underwear?

>Tar based soda pop

Never heard of that but tar based shampoo makes your hair smell nice

You´re delusional. If some autist Finnish people who use fucking Sup Forums want you to believe that this is the autism: country - you´re wrong.

People chitchat all the time, extremely social people at places like work, social skills praised highly.

You´re gonna get your shit handed to you if you think this country is some autism-land where you are welcomed as some "ONE OF US! ONE OF US" simply because you lack basic social skills.

It is true that there may be less babbling like things "How are you mate" "Hey what´s up" might be forgotten and people get straight to the point but if you cannot hold basic conversation people are gonna laugh at you for being a fucking asocial burger failure like in any other country in the world

Import more niggers

Same here
It's a nation of risk-averse social vampires

Kalsarikännit, literally meaning getting drunk in your underwear at home

It's sounds like a magical place

Never tried it myself, but it's made in Finland

Thanks, m8

You don't know what you are missing.. This is amazing and absolutely a must when you go into sauna.

sounds pretty comfy, as long as you aren't dick shy

What about sauna

Where is it at? At your house?

How much of this personal space thing is just a meme? I imagine the autism in Finland is strong enough that now that it is a stereotype individuals are deliberately conforming to the personal space thing as a kind of Finnish pride.

Why should we fix it?

that drink tastes like heaven

It is like this in Norway as well. I love it.

That sounds like a nice experience.

I wish i could go to a sauna or hot springs, it'd be good for my shitty joints.

Sounds healthy

so sweden is to finland like mexico is the america

Better than an american bus stop where you get shot or possibly savagely beaten by nigs

kek

Isn't that so if a car slides off the road its easier to avoid it?

oh

So the Fins know about Islamic driveby attacks in France and Germany?

We are very considerate people and thus we keep personal space, as not to offend other people. We are not such spergs that we will keep personal space if it causes too much trouble, but some people wont sit at bus if there is only empty seats next to a person. Personally I just ask if I can sit and sit there. Funny thing is, I've seen foreigners do the same, probably because they've seen it and thought it to be a norm.

how do you say boipucci in binnish?

Seriously tho, how do other countries wait for a bus?

Worse.

poikapimpsa but I dont think its common expression.

Yes

negroesdoestrick.jaypeg

As a Fin, do you dislike this stuff, pictures of which I see frequently. Climatically old climate, emotionally cold people?

Also: Do you people suffer from sunlight deprivation/depression?

*Climatically COLD

Yes at my house. Public saunas are for the gay

here in America, we skip all that BS and just carry handguns and knives both

>autism and women pander to yellow fever

Is Finnland the real utopia for weebs?

We all had one who looked like that in our class
>cold climate
Yeah it sucks but i take pleasure in suffering
>emotionally cold people
We are cold it apathetic way and its great cause im not a fucking woman.
>do you people suffer from sunlight deprivation/depression
Yeah, there is word for a depression that occurs when days become darker but I take vitamin D supplements all year long so its not so biggy for me. Moreso the fact that I cant do shit or hang out outside fucks me.

my dream is to have a depressed GF who only spends max 30 min a day in the same room and only talks to me twice a day

oops