Sup Forums Intelligence Agency?

Sup Forums Intelligence Agency?

Anonymous are faggots who have gone way too lefty and do shit tier activism.

Let's start some Sup Forums investigative work and find ISIS locations to bomb the fuck out of and track down kebabs.Tbh one day we might get a board.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalocean.com/pricing/#droplet
strawpoll.me/12556871
discord.gg/rJWp3F8
discord.gg/rCaPZbC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not going to lie, CIA insider here, we are on the verge of taking out ISIS, we just need a little more time - trust me

Maybe we could set up an IRC?
Others game for this?

if it just keeps being pop-up ops like HWNDU, etc that's fine. IRC would up the bar of entry for shills/counter-ops

We already got ISIS sites bombed.

Are you new? Do you remember when ISIS used to post on here?

>IRC

Sure thing Sabu.

I know, that's part of the inspiration for this project.

'inspiration' and 'project' are all big terms when you have zero plan. Set something up.

IRC or Discord?
If we use IRC I might get one from
digitalocean.com/pricing/#droplet

why not a fucking discord server phasor

Doing that now.

Discord

ISIS are breddy much dun, guv. What we need to focus on now are the war criminals sneaking back into Europe disguised as refugees.
If we pull up videos of them commiting atrocities In Syria and Iraq, and get the mugshots of the stoopid AK wielding allah-slaves standing around watching, we can build a database of undesirables. If any user's are in or near the refugee camps in Greece, Turkey and Macedonia, they can snapshot the new arrivals and we can compare with known terrorists. If we get a bingo, we can feed the info to the border authorities.
If Sup Forums can find Shea's flag in a day, surely we can do this and keep our homelands safe?

strawpoll.me/12556871

IRC BTFO. Get on that discord my nigga

discord.gg/rJWp3F8

New link

discord.gg/rCaPZbC

Are you new? We already do that in Syria general

Why don't we just appropriate Le Guy Fawkes Mask hackers from the commies?

Tbh, prob with them is they aren't centralised so edgy lefties join them and blue pill the whole org.

We won't be doing anything illegal so we can afford to centralise and get rid of cuck fags.

We need more far right hackers for ebin l33t hax. We only have weev and some Eastern Europeans.

Hacking groups are a bit harder, cause it's centralised and illegal so if the org get's fucked it's always fucked. If it's decentralised then fags appropriate it.