NORDIC SUPERIORITY

We are the people of beauty. Blue eyes and blond hair belong to us. It is a trait specific to Scandinavia.

Some say "Well, I am a muslim with blond hair and blue eyes, I live in a muslim country. That means blond hair isn't exclusively viking!" WROOOOOONG!

It simply means a viking once again has planted his seed in a different place around the globe. The persians traded silk with the vikings and adored them for their beauty and strength. The muslim men brought their sisters, daughters and even wives before them and begged for their seed. The vikings were much abliged, and so the middle east for a short while had a golden period of blond hair and blue eyes. Thanks to the vikings.

If you are blond and blue eyes with nice facial features. Or said in a different way, if you bear a striking resemblance to Link in Legend of Zelda, then you're one of us.

Muslims with black hair, smelly, ugly noses, nobody likes them, they come to Norway and say "My name is Achmed, I am a Norwegian" But nobody believes them. They are rats, born in the stable of a hore and they believe this makes them a horse.

I also say to you muslims, who have blue eyes and blond hair. You are horses, born in the filthy sewer. Reject Islam and come home. You know it in your heart to be true, you've always felt like there was a secret being hidden for you. A bridge you could pass to be where you want to be. You're not a muslim, you're a viking. The glory of Valhalla keeps calling you from within your own blood.

Let it go. Reject Islam and come home. Where all blond people with blue eyes belong. Home to your big family.

They can say hurtful things, they can lie, they can take your foreskin. But as long as you have blond hair and blue eyes, they can never deny who you truly are.

Daily reminder that snowniggers have the same kind of economy as sandniggers and if it wasn't for oil they would be afghanistan tier

Hi

Link is a sissy though.

Do you really want to be a sissy and get fucked by real men?

Hello

You're really trying hard with this snownigger thing.

Why? Are you mad about something? Are you angry brown eyes and black hair isn't pretty? You do understand the laws of suply and demand right? If anything you should help me exterminate brown eyes and black hair if you want it to be pretty.

Average house of northern Germanic tribes in pre-Christian period

Average Viking house

If blonde hair is so pretty why are all your girls going for the BBC?

Blacked Link when?

See, this kind of shit makes me assume you're gay.There is nothing sissy like with Link. He just looks like a normal young Norwegian male, somewhere between 17-22. Look at Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic, he is 22 in that film, he could have played Link in a movie at that time. There is nothing sexual about it, but you go "Ah, that is a perfect sissy for me".

So, my guess is that it isn't Link who is the queer one. You're projecting.

This is where most powerful Germanic Norse Elite lived. This was peak of their ''civilization'' in pre-Christian period

Leonard DiCaprio is Italian and German, We Wuz stop claiming other Europeans.

He fucking crossdresses in the game you idiot. Like a quarter of the game is about him being gay and crossdressing. He even gets hit on by men.

Link is very feminine and sexy. Cute guys like that only put in that kind of effort if they want to go on dates with other guys.

Norway around 11th century....

Yeah as if.

The vikings could build very well. Most of them had an entire farm, farming was huge in Norway in this period, the climate was great for farming and the soil was very fertile when compared to other places.

Second, the winter was too cold for that. The climate was good in the summer, spring and autumn, but you're not gonna be able to live in that during winter in Norway.

100% debunked.

I am talking about pre-Christian period. Vikings were fucking barbarians.Less them 0,5% knew how to read and write

All stories about you were written from other parts of Europe because you could not even write a fucking book or build a house.

Northern Norway 5th century (your ancestors would not survive one winter there)

>Blue eyes and blond hair belong to us. It is a trait specific to Scandinavia

No it's not. There are more blondes in Germany and Russia by number then Scandinavia.

They had cameras back then? Truly the master race.

That's reconstructed house. Look at REAL houses that still exist and they look like Aboriginal-tier level.

>using a twink to represent your "superiority"

Lol

Most nordics I have seen are actually pretty brutish and ugly. They are like the nigger version of white people

Blond hair blue eyes freckles Master race reporting in pic related

Looks amazing and comfy as fuck.

Ecological and clean. Looks comfy. I bet you want some soulless structures and animals killed by pollution.

It just goes to prove that the mighty vikings spread their seed in Italy and Germany.

Once again. Leonardo DiCaprio probably has viking ancestors, he is a respected scandinavian actor. He should come home and pay respect to his viking heritage.

Come home viking prince. To where you truly belong.

Yawn Norway banging on about Vikings and stuff again woo how cool over a thousand years ago woo blonde hair woo

I know it must hurt to be a mutt with no history. I'm sorry you were born inferior

>Nordic """""superiority"""""

Greetings, I do declare that us Nords were kings, among other such titles of nobility.

''Nordics'' don't exist.That's term invented by Anthropologists in 19th century. Norwegian language is Germanic and so is name of their ancestors, but I assume he is separating northern tribes from the rest.
In that case Finns don't fall under that group because Finns just immigrated to Scandinavia

Leonardo DiCaprio is stupid Liberal fool working in (((Hollywood))).

The mighty viking spread his seed!

There are now more blondes in Germany and Russia by number than in Scandinavia!

GLORY TO VALHALLA!

>800's
>Majority of societies can't read and write

I fucking wonder why.

Blacked.gif

There has always been you idiot.And it's not blondes but Gingers who are the most White-looking because we have the least melanin in our skin.

The Germans were Vikings, too mate.

In fact, you Scandinavians are still Germanic, just as us Anglos and Normans are.

He should have stayed with the vikings. His people.

Nope no history at all that's why you're typing in English

What is Link's ancestry /pol?

>nordic
Zelda is japanese.

you are not really english though, are you. you don't belong in their country

>us Anglos
HAHAHAHAHA classic

This is now a nord hate thread

The Germans were Vikings, too mate

No they weren't.Germanic tribes lived in Sweden,Denmark and Norway before ''Germany'' was formed.They moved to south latter and Normans reach all up to Sicily.

>just as us Anglos
Partially,lot of English are assimilated Celts from ancient Britons

He is ukrainian u fucktard

Please stop posting vaginas.

My grandparents on my fathers side moved here from Dorset, while my mother's came from Eas Yorkshire.

I'm quite English like

Leonardo DiCaprio's Father is Italian and mother German (Bavarian) according to Wikipedia

fuck outta here paul dano

That is like saying that everybody is a blue one celled algue, because that is where life begun.

People migrated to Norway for the fertile soil after the ice melted. They had crops there because of the fertile soil. The primary resources took almost care of themselves, there was good vegetation and lots of food in the sea. Maybe these people migrated from Germany.

But Normans and Anglo came from Scandinavia. They had developed on their own for quite some time. They were a monoculture.

There are lots of things that make vikings distinguishable from the people who lived in germany at the time. But I understand from reading that you're not really aware of these differences. Google is your friend, I could teach your if you pay me.

Fuck the Celts, Norman blood reigns free!

Blue-eyed Ginger reporting in, can confirm we are the master race.

100% Norwegian

Obviously

The oldest blue eyed person in the genetic record is a 14k years old sample from Italy. Part of your ancestors themselves were in the south during the last glacial maximum. So no, you don't really have a copyright on light eyes.

Only pre-1945 Nords were cool though.

Most of you went faggot after the war.

100% pure bred Americano mate not anglo in any way shape or form

Scandinavia was literally the most Nigger-tier part of Europe in pre Christian period

This desu Link is GOAT

He didn't descend from any people, he was programmed into existence by the Japanese.

They say Muhammed the prophet of Islam was ginger.

Ever seen those wierd niggers who colour their beard red?

Now you know why.

This

wtf

>When you make a guys gf blow raspberries on your bellie

I meant ethnically, buddy. I'm aware of the cultural differences of Normans, Anglos, Germanics, and Scandinavians. I understand that Viking culture had many variance, some were farmers while some raides isles and others traded good in Russia. I know that they founded the trading toewn of Kiev, and I know that they served as the elite guard of Byzantine.

It was just a shitpost mate, don't take it too seriously.

"Rus" means "eastern Viking".

Kind of explains things.

looks comfy to me

Come on, we have brown hair.

>Nationality doesn't equal blood

Stay mad, Celtcuck.

Better

cultural differences of Normans, Anglos, Germanics, and Scandinavians

Germanic languages are spoken from Austria up to Iceland. Germanic is not same as German.

Just stop lying.

Scandinavians looks scandinavians. They look like Link in Legend of Zelda. He is clearly viking inspired, just look at his tunic. We used to wear what he is wearing 1000 years ago. We look like that.

It isn't about blue eyes alone. You can keep your blue eyed pakki people. We only want people who clearly must have viking ancestors.

And we don't need weak people in our clan.

I always thought their sod huts from Iceland/N. America looked comfy as fuck

Okay but what were the ethnicities of his programmed ancestors?

Friendly reminder that Link is a racemixer.

We like you even deserve to be associated with Celts your a yank m8 nothing more

lyl

Where do you think youll find real dark age norse houses dumbass, they are all reconstructions

WE WAZ VIKANGZ N SHIT

Scandinavians literally lived in this mud houses with ANIMALS inside.This is Nigger and Aboriginal-tier.

I only played wind waker but I'm pretty sure they were some vague tropical island culture.

Stay heritage clown

Hylian.

I'm not Scandinavian, but our ancestors were at war with each other for a long time. Now we can funnel our our nations warlike values on sand-niggers

Not all of them do. Look at this Swedish politician.

Something tells me you are Shitkin immigrant trying to divide us hm...

Having blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't say that much about how white you are
My sister is blonde, does that mean she is more white than me?

>Just stop lying.
not an argument, blue eyes are much older than the coalescence time for the Nordic races, which are younger, they don't belong to your race and you don't need a Scandinavian ancestor to have them

Maybe they'll find one frozen in ice someday.

>Vikings drew iron out of peat bogs and used the crucible method to refine it into steel.
>Which they beat into weapons and armor.
>Which they then used to terrorize the rest of Europe with for centuries and explore the world.
>All without being able to read and write.

Challenge you Sup Forums fags to do better...

Link is pretty androgynous