FIGHT OF THE CENTURY - Will It Increase Racial Tensions?

>white boi thinks he can fight
>laughinghysterically.jpg
>vid related whiteboipretendingtobox.mov

FLOYD is going to show MCGREGOR that melanin = power.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdtQUcl8-mg&t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaQLMJs_ioE
youtube.com/watch?v=DVvRPXPSyfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Geoubqr254c#t=4.49553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a sham, Conor isn't a boxer. He can't win a boxing match, just like Floyd can't win an MMA fight.

McGregor is gonna whip that ass so hard that Mayweather will legally change his name to Tobie

>Conor McGregor SCREAMS at Boxing Media "I AM BOXING!"

youtube.com/watch?v=XaQLMJs_ioE

he's gotta get back to UFC and defend his belt

nice try white boi

exactly. white bois hoping for he nxt great white hope lmao baka

yep. white boi needs to stay in his mufukin lane

stfu retard
black people stink.

>people punching each other for money
Fight you redneck peasants, fight.

wait its gonna be a boxing match? lmao mcgregor won't even last one round in that case. I'm sure he'll make bank though.

why an albino tryin to step to a powerful melanin enriched man? gtfo

If they're going to actually box then ayweather is going to win based on merit. McGregor is an MMA fighter.

nobody in their right mind expects conor to win

>Ironically cheering for a nigger

Fucking Canada. The day of the rake cannot come soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVvRPXPSyfo

Floyd """""wins""""" boxing matches by avoiding contact and manipulating the rules of scoring. He's basically a baseball player who figured out a way to score runs without batting.

He'll win against McGregor but it will be by hugging and running, just like the last several years of his career.

dat right. white bois can barely tie their shoes. forget about actually tryin 2 box! lmao smdh

It's not even going to be competitive. McGregor has no business being in a boxing ring.
He does that against professional boxers. Against McGregor he's basically going to be fighting an amateur. It's going to get ugly.

This is stupid, Im not taking the bait, I will bootleg the fuck out of it tho

WE WUZ MMA FIGHTERS N SHEIT

imma buy it just to see whitey btfo

Holy shit i just remembered floyd doesn't know how to read. LMAO. If he loses he should just kill himself tbqh. I'm excited for this. And yes it will spark racial tensions. Not much you can do about it now. Everyone hates black people now and they'll just keep digging themselves a hole. Kinda sad as i know a "redpilled", black person and he'll probably have trouble at his school now because of it.

>fight of the century
kek

>boxing
>fight

pick one

They should do a boxing match then an MMA match.

fyi connor has a grand total of zero title defences throughout his career

holy shit look at how small Mayweather head is. That (((superior))) black genes...

Looking at our sporting events, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that our civilization is on its last legs. Sports are no longer sporting, no longer about athletics, and no longer have any class whatsoever. It's just shallow marketing and absurd cross-discipline matchups for cheap thrills. Jews have brought yet another Western tradition into the gutter. Many such cases...

FUCK THAT POTATO NIGGER
#TBE

So how mad will the alt right twinks on this board be when a black man asserts his superiority over the """"""""""""""""""""""""""master race"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on live TV in front of millions of people?

I can already imagine all of the white girls who will dump their white boyfriends after they catch a glimpse of what a real man looks like.

Mayweather is never going to step in the octagon. That would be equally uncompetitive as this boxing match will be.

EXACTLY

im glad sum other anons r talkin some sense up in here.

>thinking that his wins aren't legitimate because lolnoknockouts
>knowing nothing about the sport of boxing

If he can dance around someone and get in cheeky tags, it means they're not good enough to hit him. Not every boxing match has to be a complete slugfest leaving someone bloodied and unconscious.

The point of boxing is to hit your opponent as many times as you think you safely can, and also NOT GET HIT.

You don't wanna fight a nigger 1 on 1. That's the only thing they got going for them.

mayweather would literally die in the octagon.

>and absurd cross-discipline matchups
Those have been happening forever.

I've always seen it as niggers refuse to fight 1 0n 1. whirlstahhh vids show a black man about to get his ass handed to him until his buddies intervene.

>Absurd cross-discipline matchups
Muhammad Ali fought a professional wrestler. These have been going on for a long time. In Japan there is regularly freakshow MMA fights. It's not just a Western thing.

Also to add on to this. My black friend already gets shit on by black people and called a coon and harassed daily. But now it'll be from white people too. Just wait for the summer riots. Black people won't rest until they make gen z completely full of neo nazis. Or at the very least people who hate black people.

Do you feel bad when no one takes the bait? I'm curious.

naw. Niggers fight dirty as hell. If a nigger starts losing it'll just be a full chimp out.

damn, how many masochistic niggers use pol? lmao

I really hope this is just another of mayweathers rigged prize fights and mcgregor beats him anyway

McGregor is about as nig as a white man can possibly be in his attitude, and thats not even getting into the fact that he's Irish

forgot pic

OP must be having fun LARPing as a black person

This whole event is nothing but a pathetic moneygrab by (((execs)))

He already beat two spics. It's your turn now, blackey.

That's literally the opposite of the truth.

Why is there a freemason/jewish sign on the poster?

Quite literally zero chance of McGregor winning this fight

Mayweather only takes fights he knows he can win. He has a brand to protect

Mayweather will just grab em by the boi pucci until he wins.

Like he always does.

So this is what boxing has finally come to? bullshit hype-fights that will pan out to crap because the sport is dying and sponsors are demanding reinvention.

If mcgregor actually starts to get some hits in, we'll see mayweather dance around the ring for the duration of the fight with occassional jabs for points until the fight called in his favor by a small margin.

If Mayweather starts nailing mcgregor, he'll throw a hard kick into mayweather's thigh, disqualifying him, but preventing him from taking a flat out loss.

this fight will be bullshit.

Is breaking legal in boxing
I want to see floyd eat shit once mcgregor slides his head under the nogs arms when he clinches

Mayweather is Just a Rodeo clown

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

>'F*CK FLOYD MAYWEATHER!'

youtube.com/watch?v=Geoubqr254c#t=4.49553

They're both niggers

Money may cant be defeated. Fuck Conor, he really needs to be put in his place. Hopefully it'll end his career

Half of American flags are non whites. I'd say quite a lot of blacks post here.

Muh fuggin boxin nigguh fuggin sweet szience muh nigguh muh dik

???

brother you trippin. you scared of a strong successful black man? dont be hatin

typical black, obsessed with white people

turns out 400 pound sumo wrestlers are reallly hard to beat

>tie their shoes
>not...."tie they shoes"
>Canada
Confirmed for little white virgin bitch using parents wifi during "Internet privilege time"

Fuck off loser

mcgregor is going to lose in a long, boring fight

typical albino tryna hate and steal black culture at the same damn time

baka

If he can get a fight with Mayweather he'll take it, get his ass beat and then retire off the ridiculous amount of money he just made.

Connor would destroy him in a UFC or street fight but the level of striking in the UFC is so far below that of professional boxing it's ridiculous. I'll be surprised if the UFC lets it happen because it would make the UFC and their poster boy look very bad.

Puh-lease Canigger. Blacks can't even beat our women properly.

They never stand a chance with us. The only equal in fist fighting to an Irishman is a Scotsman or Northern Irish loyalist.

Mayweather just prances around the ring like the typical nigger faggot he is. He's too old for McGregor also so he'll be too slow for that shit this time.

It's a boxing match.

That said, if mayweather won it wouldn't be particularly embarrassing for McGregor considering he isn't a professional boxer, however if he lost it would be pretty embarrassing.

This.
It'd be crazy if he won, but don't hold your breath. It's just an exhibition right? Just for kicks? Nothing to get riled up about.

u got a degree in ebonics now mr. albino. i got my own pad and make my own cheddar

don't be so insecure white boi. string black men exist. deal wit it

Boxing is a nigger sport

>fight of the century
they say this every fight

is this real though? wtf?

i mean i get why Mayweather would take the fight, it will sell alot of PPVs. but Conor is going to get chewed up and spit out.

out of all other mma fighters, i think Conor could potentially be one of the better crossover boxers, but jumping into the ring with one of the most technical and saavy boxers ever is just madness.

as a betting man. id bet on the boxer in a boxing match

They actually aren't. Look up the earliest UFC tournaments. They had sumos and they always lost really quickly.

gee i sure hope it isnt just a dozen rounds of nothing then mayweather wins for no reason

That's when Floyd is fighting other high level professional boxers. Connor wouldn't be in the top 1000 boxers in that weight class.

kick the leg they're putting their load on, it will explode and go to snap heaven

This is all about money. The only way Mayweather agreed to this is if Conor agreed to take a fall

Lol I heard the nig had a gym and it went under. Everyone just stopped going. I wonder where he is now. Out of the country I hope. I hope the coal burner has an awful life too.

I don't think you've ever seen mayweather fight. He pokes and wins by points.

>leaf thread

He's come along ways since his jedi days

Floyd beating Pac by wide UD made flips jump off of buildings in the filthippines, I can't imagine anyone being that upset over this fight.

I thought the illiterate had retired?

>String black men
That doesn't sound like ebonics to me.

And this is why boxing is dying.

this will be the biggest fight in the history of fights. with the current racial tensions in this country holy shit its gonna be huge

The only reason Floydd isn't going to get murdered in this fight is because it will be in the nigger world of boxing.

If he stepped into the white man's world of mma he would be raped and humiliated in less than a minute.

Boxers use padded gloves and they still get bloodied while MMA fighters use grappling gloves
Gregor can hold out if its against boxing gloves but Floyd will still win on scores

MMA fighters are trained to "go in" imagine Floyd fighting against that he throws a punch but barely does to Gregors chin while he close in on him
There will be a lot of hugs

>14 posts by this id
> all talking about "white bois"
confirmed blacks are all homos

u like it?

why would it be? They won't even make contact with each other. They are going to use a 40ft ring I assume as well.

Yes, it is boxing.

I mean fuck niggers and all but if this is a boxing match Conner is gonna get btfo hard. Probably get caught with a counter right or left hook coming in that he just won't see and out he goes

why is everyone ignoring how shitty and disappointing the mayweather pacquiao fight was

Who cares who.wins, it's basically two niggers fighting each other.

I think it will be conducted like an exhibition, both fighters show up, neither really trying to hurt the other. collect paycheck and go home. It's really quite jewish.

why u respondin tho? salty?

u trippin dude. gtfo