Rachel Maddow's Viewership are now Plummeting

Rachel Maddow's Viewership are now Plummeting

youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQJcas5WE

youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQJcas5WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiuSxyoNFVE
adweek.com/tvnewser/after-big-tuesday-rachel-maddow-takes-ratings-hit-wednesday/324105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahaha! Good

kek

Somehow, those taxes are gonna start WW3.

He probably thinks that her career will begin anew like it did for Rivera. The problem is that Maddow is an insufferable piece of shit who has only hung on to his career because of bleeding heart lefties who fully trusted his word. Now that he's shown that he's nothing but an attention grabbing asshole, many of them are gonna jump off the bandwagon and leave him out to dry. He was lucky to have a break in the MSM, but now no mainstream news station is going to take him. He's gonna be forced to start his own lefty-infowars where he will get a fraction of the viewers and have to pay for all expenses.

bangable, but likely a trap. Go for mouth first in case trap.

Thank you sir

youtube.com/watch?v=GiuSxyoNFVE

"Her" ratings went up because of the tax report, then back down to normal after the report.

I see no evidence of a loss in viewership.

HiTest

not true

adweek.com/tvnewser/after-big-tuesday-rachel-maddow-takes-ratings-hit-wednesday/324105

anyone else feel like going back in time and letting her have a taste of their superior penis? bet she wouldn't have chosen a life of degeneracy

>lefty Infowars

Tell me, what sort of products does this future channel sell?

I stand corrected. Good riddance.

Natural protein boosters extracted from GMO free niggers and cock cages.

Rainbow dildos

Mike Pence could have saved her....

Is Maddow a tranny?

>Gonna sit down, play games, be a trendie? Or ya gonna stand up, be part of history? Don't sit by and let a haji hat be taken from you.