Myanmar

What does the Sup Forums think of us (if you've even heard of Myanmar)?

Also, why the fuck do we have a Taiwan flag on here?

Other Myanmarbros welcome to join in aswell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahala_Khagrabari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fairly unknown country here. We still mostly call it Burma (Birmanie).
We heard about Aung San Suu Kyi a few years back.
Since then its been all "muh oppressed Rohingya" from liberals and muslim shits.
The Chinese own your economy as elsewhere in SE Asia.
Ethnic conflict is just a cover for control of drugs.
Your women always have paste on their cheeks.
The choice of location for the new capital apparently had to do with some weird astrological considerations.
Bagan is absolutely stunning and more beautiful than overrated Angkor Wat imo.
That's about it.

It's nice to have rare countries around, maybe we could have your take on the junta/Aung/rohingya/drugs etc.

Looks like that's the old flag from before the 2010 change.

Replace name with shit skin country X. Until you start an all out war against the shitskins in Indonesia no one will think otherwise.

Th-that's the flag of Taiwan.

Iirc Hinduism is a big their?

Longest running civil war. More rebel groups than there are countries in the world.

The Shan region is beautiful and mysterious. Apparently that's where all the drugs are produced. But it's very remote and isolated

Old flag.

rare

why didn't mook update your flag? shows up on my flag map like another taiwan

>Replace name with shit skin country X

Why are you posting the instructions for naming Canada?

Therevada Buddhism is the biggest religion here, Buddhism in general is like 88%

Hinduism is less than one 1% so no not particularly big

R.I.P. Vend Vahindra

Do you support Aung Sung and how is she really like in parliament? Not many ppl can make the transition from icon to real governance.

please continue shitting on Muslim Bangladeshis

Oh my poor frail heart let me just look at the clean entirely white neighbourhood i live in, from the windows of my 4000 sq foot house and feal the true inadequacies of my culture.

It's good how she got rid of the military rule but she hasn't really done shit about the ethnic conflicts

But she's done great considering how many times she's been barred from holding political office and put under house arrest

>let me just look at the clean entirely white neighbourhood I live in

No need, you could just look at your PM gong to LGBT pride rallies instead

The only reason I know of it is because of that one Seinfeld episode.

i think thein sein deserves more credit than her for reforming myanmar though.
why didnt she accept the rohingya? she doesnt want them in the country?

Don't know much about Myanmar desu aside from the junta thing.

The Burma mission in Commandos 2 was dope though.

You're pretty shitty neighbours AungJaya...Annoying AF too

Well you got me there, the GOVT has taken a turn for the worse. There was not any other choice though, regardless of who was chosen it would have been a shit show. Though not as bad as what ever the fuck is going on in your "country".

>Burma
Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma Burma

t. Kermit's anus
>Though not as bad as whatever the fuck is going on in your "country"

Thank the Chinese

Bump for more discussion.

Higher res.

this

I am with you there. Amerifags, eradication of China when?

t. tyrons cellmate's anus

ooh rare flag. speaking of which, i've always wondered why your borders with india are so weird. why does India take some weird pieces of land to your north and north east??

also this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahala_Khagrabari
>Indian land
>inside Bangladeshi land i
>nside indian land
>inside Bangladesh
how did this happen??

Why aren't you using your new flag?

Do you have a lot of ladyboys there? that seems to be a thing in se Asia. I blame Chinas child policy for creating too many males. It has infected your entire region with faggots.

You're alright Burmabro.

ask the freaking beady eyed Anglos and our moronic political ancestors who agree'd on the Bengal divide and joining Pakistan on the first place...this is the Bengal the brits inherited by defeating the local nawab in 1776 and they clusterfucked the hell outta us when they got out at 1947

some of the enclave problems have been sorted out tho...

You are the niggers of East Asia for sure.

>It has infected your entire region with faggots.

Funny that Ladyboy'ism wasn't really a thing before you came in to drop a Buttload of 'freedum & democracy' over Vietnam/Laos and of course the US Subic base at Flipland !!!

I appreciate your proper treatment of the Rohingya minority. I know the Chinese own your economy like they do for the rest of the region. I know the ancient architecture is fantastic,
I'm pretty sure you have no human rights, no lgbt ones on the plus side.
I also think poverty and civil wars.

How do you have internet? I thought Myanmar was an authoritarian shithole.

BRITISH CLAY.

COME BACK BURMA. COME BACK TO YOUR HOME. CHINA JUST USES YOU AS A RESOURCE BITCH. COME HOME.

;_;

you guys were cooler when Britain owned you

>no lgbt ones on the plus side
honestly I lol-ed. haha you have some strange ideas of what constitutes human rights!

papa brit, I love your country. Its just so sad that you guys are brexiting.

You can come back too Singapore. And Hong Kong.

;_; Why did USA force us to give you away?

As for Brexit, why is that sad? We should form the Commonwealth Economic Bloc!

>strange ideas of what constitutes human rights!
I'm on Sup Forums so that sounds about right.
Doesn't Singapore still technically ban sodomy?
Say how's the Mainlander investment invasion going?

I think I'll always call you Burma, sorry.

Other than that I like you because during the second world war your horrible terrain helped us fight back the Japanese.

I think Ashin Wirathu is based.

I like to imagine there are still ascetic hermit Buddhist monks roaming the forests of Burma and purging it of moslems, one encounter at a time.

I know my grandfather fought Japs there and your real name is Burma.

Nips should never have got that far. Singapore Surrender is one of the worst things ever. All because the order to defend to the last man was lost when a merchant ship carrying it was sunk by a long German UBoat in the Indian Ocean.

87,000 men worked to death...

honestly would be all for it; commonwealth have lots of potential. Just a tad afraid things might fall apart when queen lizzie passes.

The fat muslim chicks at my local 7-Eleven are all Burmese, they are always nice to me so I like them. I quit drinking though so I have no reason to go to 7-Eleven anymore.

How come Sup Forums has that flag but wiki has en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar

Oh fuck. Me too. I see everybody leaving Commonwealth Realms when it happens.

There is no reunification movements anywhere bar Hong Kong to the best of my knowledge.

haha yeah, its Sup Forums thats why was surprised when ppl fight for some human rights but not others.
yeah my country's no homo but there's growing acceptance
Methinks China have better places to invest in tho; most of their shekels going to Africa

>being this delusional