The Strategy of the Shills

In case you haven't noticed, we are being shilled to hell and back lately. I've been wondering what exactly they are up to and I think I've worked it out.

There are at least three types of shills

>persuader shills - attempt to convert people to their side through constantly trying to sew a sense of doubt, despair and disunity. Can be fairly subtle but usually easily identified. Attempt to derail threads that aren't going their way. Not terribly effective since they tend to be beaten out by the open conversation here but still annoying as hell. The type of shill that dominates in a place where the discussion is easily manipulated like reddit

>ironic shills - Sup Forumsacks posing as hilbots etc for the fun of it. I think most people here (myself included) have done this at one point or another. Pretty much harmless since they stop once they get bored

And the third and most harmful kind

>pest shills - these people tend to pose as ironic shills. They make no attempt to hide their shilling (share blue image names etc). You can tell them from ironic shills, because they make the same posts day after day after day, long after anyone doing it for the fun would have got bored. They do this because their aim is not to attempt to convince you at all. Their aim is to destroy Sup Forums and the influence it has by making it so annoying and unusable that people are driven away.

So what can we do about the shills, particularly the pest shills? It's starting to get ridiculous, and I don't see it going away any time soon. We genuinely scare them and they're going to use every dirty trick in the book against us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiO5kCIIaug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for Sup Forums, Murica, and the West.

>Collect redpill images
>Distribute redpill images

Piss shills are the worst.

I swear to fucking God, if I see that "why aren't Millenials doing X" thread one more time...

I guess you just gotta find their homes and give them a good stern talking to.

We need /ourjanitor/ to stuff his face in hot pockets and delete all the shill threads 24/7.

There are no paid shills on Sup Forums, only shitposters trying to bait people because it's funny think that left wing people would browse this site.

TRUMP BTFO threads are routinely my favourite threads

Sup Forums has been gradually sliding further and further left since Trump was elected. Not sure if this is a result of subversion or just an influx of newfags who heard about Sup Forums on the news or something.

Pest shill should be banned on sight.

We need some old fashion gore threads to weed them out

Honestly, permaban all the annoying shills.

I used to think that, but what shitposter is going to make the same thread over and over, day after day, week after week? That takes a ton of dedication to do 4 3, and is fucking boring as hell.

Bullshit we haven't.
We are still rightwing as fuck.

Two things, yes, gore threads scare them away,

Second, get rid of all the youtube videos that show you how to post.

back in the day cp was posted and all the lefteys were btfo

Bump

>I think most people (myself included) have done this at one point or another
Really???

straight from the script. no shills, goy . it's just trolls.

This. Meme it, gents. A paragraph in full caps doesn't stand a chance against a single infograph.

I wonder who could be behind this post

I LARP all the time time for the fun of it.
We do need to weed out the real shills though.
I just get bored.

I don't even bother to click on shill threads. I just ignore them. Of course there are many here that want to go in and take the fight to the shills. This ends creating an active thread which plays right into the hands of the shill. There were would be no shill problem, no matter how many threads, if people would just stop replying to them. I can't count how many decent threads I have seen get archived simply because everyone is so busy posting in a shill thread.

Bump this needs to be addressed !!!!!

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

This is not shilling from us so much as it is providing a righteous voice of acceptance, progressiveness, and tolerance in the sea of hatred, racism, and xenophobia that is Sup Forums

So the other anti-shill thread was just pruned. Inb4 this ones gone as well.

If only they were truly /ourjanitors/

so let me get this right
>people who disagree with me are all some sort of shill
Am I doing it right?

baiting Sup Forumsacks is easy and fun: nazis are dummies

>What can we do
First get eaten by the second
Pest needs to be fought with Fire

Nope. Anyone who argues their genuine political beliefs, without any ulterior motive is not a shill, even if those beliefs are in diametrical opposition to my own, or to the prevailing Sup Forums view. We are not talking about disagreement but organised disruption

No, but when several threads all pop up at the same time with a new batch of Occupy Democrats or Shareblue images then it's fair to assume that there's some shilling going on at that time.

Not only are they dummies but most are also laughably fat.

>denying the existence of shills
r*ddit

Is it really so shocking that liberals would come here? It's not like there's any registration of community guidelines that new users have to agree to.

Is this realy your parlement?
youtube.com/watch?v=FiO5kCIIaug

All KGB niggers are now on reddit r/the_donald

I see this parroted but it isn't practised. Very often the empty FUCK OFF SHILL is just used on anyone who doesn't think the sun shines out of Trump's arse.
If it's that blatant surely it's more likely bait

Not mine but the one of my hosts. Pretty easy to do such shitposting in front and in it, no one cares.

A tactic as old as civilization itself.
>Dont feed the troll.

Ha i like to see you try in dutchland

Shills don't seem to realize how obvious they are. Some of them are almost unbelievably dumb.

There was a fucking guy here a few weeks ago who admitted to being a shill, then posted his god damn credit card information for some bizarre reason. I can't understand what the hell he was thinking.

this really, why are RWDS still not a thing

checkmate drumpf

Prove you're a real shill. Post your credit card info.

That's what all the best shills do.

press yourself 1st category shill

Why hasn't there been a Sup Forums presence outside the Shareblue office yet? These people came to our home and started screaming, eye for an eye and all that.

lol who the fuck i would be shilling for adolf

That feels more like Twitter 2bh pham

We are currently on Shillcon 2 boys.

What's wrong with having a Finnish flag?

>So what can we do about the shills, particularly the pest shills?
Get better moderators. Unfortunately, a large chunk of the recent intake are left-wing betabeards from a certain subreddit.

As someone who voted for Clinton in the primaries and posts inflammatory stuff all the time:

I assure you, there are no shills.

We're doing it to goad you into responding in ridiculous ways, ego boost, etc. Same as any other troll. It's just very easy for us because you guys throw a fit any time anyone says anything besides GAS THE KIKES

You must have 0 experience with the world if you think the liberals/jews/illuminati would have to pay people to post things you don't like. In reality, virtually nobody believes what you do, and you are not a threat to us at all.

5d chess gentlemen