TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE BEHIND THEIR BACK

We need to start a campaign against people who talk about other people behind their back.

Over 89.4% of women, and 56.3% of gay men, continuously talk about other people behind their back.

It's becoming an epidemic, and I call upon my pol brothers and trans-sisters to take action!

Start Twitter, Instagram and MySpace hashtags to fight this cancer.

Please. We're better than this.

Stop talking about people behind their back.

Write your Congressperson and Senator today.

>INB4 Don't talk about me behind my back

#stopbackchatting
#stopbackstabbing
#backstoppers
#totheirface
#sayittome

Any of them?

I think you meant to post this in /grindr/

What a stupid post.

Sage

Why shouldn't I bring up interactions I find remarkable when talking with other people?
It's pretty much the bulk of smalltalk, what am I suposed to talk about? Politics? Philosophy
KYS autist

#squashthebeef

No gossiping!

I like this.

#CommunismMakesSense

I think what he means to say is that women are to chicken shit to say the shit they say behind your back to your face. Women are pussies this should be obvious. Only a big swingin dick has the balls to tell people the same shit to their face they say behind their back.

who gives a shit?
honestly? why would you even care what people say about you behind your back?
why bother with the "oppinions" of people who don't have the spine to tell it to your face?

you're just as pathatic as all those idiots participating in it

also, go back to plebbit faggot

^look...a dumb twat thinks human existence excludes thoughts of how stupid she is...

such a precious dumb twat^

This is so true, freaky as fuck how gay men imitate the bitchiest women.

I have always thought that if they actually knew how they talked about each other they would kill each other.

Lesbians, being both women and homosexuals, have the highest numbers of domestic assuault cases. Fckn ayy lmaoo.

can you spit a dic out of your mouth long enuff to admit queer is stupid and wrong?

you aren't going to stop it lol.

just don't partake in it. anyone who talks about other people behind their backs will likely be talking about you too. these people are usually pretty miserable even if they don't seem like it.

Everyone does that. It's human nature

lol way ahead of you

figured out humans hate humans

continued to suc dic anyway....

This is my hobby. I love pitting people against each other, and it's so easy to do.

Don't worry, OP. Ill call you a faggot to your face.

agrees they whore...continues to whore...

>56.3% of gay men

It's more than that you idiot.

Everytime I've heard a gay person speak it's some bullshit gossip

The only place this shit happens frequently near me is in the workplace. Then again, I work in retail where everyone is miserable and will turn on each other pretty quick. I am no exception. My boss is a piece of shit, and there are several fucks who exploit the system which only makes things worse for everyone else.

What's the scoop on the girl

my best friend is gay...he despises the pathetic dic - suckers that have betrayed the gay man's movement

Spotted the simp

man that OP was such a fag, im glad he's left

The vile gossip is so bad where I work, the higher ups acknowledged the issue at meetings. Problem is, most of our management is the problem.

The other thing is people not understanding and distinguishing general airing of grievance and information shearing from middle school style gossip.

We're fucked mate.

>behind her
>back

deliver OP

here's a thought for all the gay fucks out there that are not lesbians...stfu...gobble dic as much as you want...

for lesbians?...stop being dumb twats...learn to NOT be militant cunts....

Use it to your advantage. Drop anonymous notes to the people you want gone. That's what I do.