>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-03-year-old-fossil-human-cranium-oldest.html
youtu.be/IzTQRFeoJVw
youtube.com/watch?v=IzTQRFeoJVw
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/calculation-customs-duties/what-is-common-customs-tariff/tariff-quotas_en
strawpoll.me/12556753
amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKPHY2N
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i9hnuo7ZzPs
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-would-seek-to-block-money-transfers-to-force-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/2016/04/05/c0196314-fa7c-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a movement.

DONNY HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED

OH WELL
TOO BAD!

GUESS IM WITH HER NOW!

DONNY HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED

OH WELL
TOO BAD!

GUESS IM WITH HER NOW!

Someone want to read this back to me, it seems like liberal bullshit to me and I need a concurring opinion

>Immigration continues to be a politically divisive issue. However, ANA firmly believes immigrants, whether documented or not, should have access to quality health care, including the opportunity to purchase insurance. Contrary to common belief or political rhetoric, giving this population access to insurance is an evidence-based way to actually reduce health care costs.

Reposting. phys.org/news/2017-03-year-old-fossil-human-cranium-oldest.html
Portubro waz kang.

Embarrassing fuck up, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now!

AWOO~

Get a load of this

Comfy Pence audio
youtu.be/IzTQRFeoJVw

Wrong in both accounts

Can someone tell me how the fuck Mike Pence is such a good public speaker?

/ournignog/

>this much delusion

Audio only remarks youtube.com/watch?v=IzTQRFeoJVw

can i get a TNN of yesterday please

>tfw you try to kill the President but you forget it's Saturday and he's in Florida

How did the left lose? I mean they called Trump orange Hitler and everything,

Trump's worst day was when the Access Hollywood tape leaked.

Illegals shouldn't get insurance period. They need to be deported because they do not respect the law.

looks like that story is going to get buried hard.

>Also we don't tax things because they're foreign, that's what China does and why we can't sell cars there.

EU doesn't tax things because they're foreign? Seriously? Please confirm that's what you meant because I may have read it wrong

Pic related and [1], EU has a robust tariff system and also quotas, too complicated for me to describe in a 2000 chars post, one of the reasons it is hard to conduct business outside the EU.

If that's not your point please correct me because I was left under the impression you just said EU doesn't have protectionist tariffs, quotas and other measures to limit foreign trade.

[1] ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/calculation-customs-duties/what-is-common-customs-tariff/tariff-quotas_en

There are two sides to it

1) America really has an uncompetitive market
2) EU really has regulations, tariffs and quotas that makes it hard for Americans to sell to Europe

Number 1) is being addressed by Trump through legislation. Number 2) is part of a much bigger problem that is the disastrous trade deals and trade organizations that America entered in the past 30 years.

Not EU fault to be honest, but the solution will pass through negotiating better bilateral deals, be it a bilateral deal between america and germany or between america and EU

All in all I think you guys and the german are vehemently agreeing and didn't notice.

1) german is right as america doesn't have a healthy auto industry, for instance, due to burdensome regulation and bad labour relation
2) the rest of you are right that some supranational organizations and trade deals impose an unfair barrier of entry to american products.

Other than that I miss all of your guys point. It really seems you guys agree on most things.

/false flag/ or /our guy/?

MAGA

Place your bets for Monday /ptg/

strawpoll.me/12556753
>strawpoll.me/12556753
strawpoll.me/12556753

Will Comey redeem himself (again)? Is Rogers our guy? Will Louise Mensch finally succumb to her mental illnesses?

strawpoll.me/12556753
>strawpoll.me/12556753
strawpoll.me/12556753

They didn't focus enough on the size of Pmurt's hands

WHY DO AMERICAN """"CELEBRITIES""""" TALK ABOUT OUR COUNTRY? DO THEY EVEN KNOW ANYTHING? NO ONE HERE LIKES MERKEL!

so why did Trump refuse? he shook hands with Cuckdeau

Well, I did it. I listed some Kek lapel pins on amazon. I'll let you have first dibs on them.

amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKPHY2N

-t. shill

yes

My love to hate Joe is slowly changing to just hate.

reeeee

And no one here likes celebrities.

I probably won't be able to make another thread because I have to go to the store and then I'll be going out with friends. Keep MAGAing and everything

What you babybrained imbeciles don't understand, is that anyone who affiliates themselves with any political spectrum or even acknowledges "opinions" as having any basis in reality whatsoever, is simply not intelligent enough to partake in public debate. I only deal in facts -- all of my opinion ones are objectively correct.

For example, when I see knuckledragging brainlets screech about so-called "elections," my response is to let out a quick, controlled chuckle in direct proportion to the degree of radicalization that I sense in their tone. Visiting this thread, for me, is the equivalent of a trip to the zoo.

You answered your own question.

>unironically agreeing with Horsey

>No one here likes Merkel
She's had uninterrupted dominance of your continent for nearly two decades. Please.

>ywn wake up covered in Charlotte's pussy juices
Why even live?

What the fuck has he ever did to deserve love?

Well he has murder charges hanging over his head, his handlers tell him what to say and how to react. It's his fault though for being in this position, so I don't pity him.

It's in the OP.

>beatles
>good

They had one good song. Joe needs to grow the fuck up already, the """"""man""""" acts like a 24 year old hipster stuck in a 40 something year old serial killer's body.

>tfw no Tucker until Monday

That's not T-pain

>Mercer “is a libertarian—he despises the Republican establishment,” and added, “He thinks that the leaders are corrupt crooks, and that they’ve ruined the country.”

>Mercer declined to discuss his role in launching Trump. People who know him say that he is painfully awkward socially, and rarely speaks. “He can barely look you in the eye when he talks,” an acquaintance said. “It’s probably helpful to be highly introverted when getting lost in code, but in politics you have to talk to people, in order to find out how the real world works.”

>Mercer insisted at a staff luncheon that Clinton had participated in a secret drug-running scheme with the C.I.A. The plot supposedly operated out of an airport in Mena, Arkansas. “Bob told me he believed that the Clintons were involved in murders connected to it,” Patterson said. Two other sources told me that, in recent years, they had heard Mercer claim that the Clintons have had opponents murdered.

>Patterson also recalled Mercer arguing that, during the Gulf War, the U.S. should simply have taken Iraq’s oil, “since it was there.”

>Mercer, speaking of the atomic bombs that the U.S. dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, argued that, outside of the immediate blast zones, the radiation actually made Japanese citizens healthier.

>Mercer, for his part, has argued that the Civil Rights Act, in 1964, was a major mistake. According to the onetime Renaissance employee, Mercer has asserted repeatedly that African-Americans were better off economically before the civil-rights movement.

>He has also said that the problem of racism in America is exaggerated. The source said that, not long ago, he heard Mercer proclaim that there are no white racists in America today, only black racists.

>Mercer said that concerns about climate change were overblown.

>“He thinks society is upside down—that government helps the weak people get strong, and makes the strong people weak

Is Mercer /ourguy/?

kek, is this the beginning of a new meme?

> Ivanka is the real first lady
> Kellyanne is the real first lady
----------- You are here -----------
> Ann Coulter is the real first lady
> Katrina is the real first lady

all to ultimately ends up in

> Hillary Clinton is the real first lady

Gtfo hooknose

Pence rally?

When?

We're talking about Clive Jamar Wilson here. I don't think I need to say more.

>Going to the store instead of eating when your mom does it
>Having friends
>Going out

LOOK AT THOSE KNOCKERS. HOLY SHIT.

wasn't Martha Washington the real first lady?

>jEW
>I'm shilling
KEK

>All in all I think you guys and the german are vehemently agreeing and didn't notice.
You are right, but this argument arose from the german's question of Trump's tweet, specifically the part about
>NATO & The United States
In particular, as to what Germany owes the US directly, and that is the "owed" money our country has lost over the decades of these shitty deals. It is the same as how he says
>Mexico will pay for the wall!
The mechanism for this is Mexico participating in fair trade, restoring the money that has been "lost", and is "owed".
Same applied for the EU, China, and even Japan. It is universal, and that is what our german friend seemed to have been missing, or perhaps what I was mistaken in thinking he was missing.
Either way.

This article on Kellyanne is hilarious. Here's the section on how the election night call went down:

>Arriving at the CPAC cocktail party in the hotel penthouse, she was immediately surrounded again. “We’re so proud of you,” a woman told her. “I love your dress,” another said. “That’s so cute! Red’s my favorite color.” Conway told the woman she’d worn it until early in the morning the day after the election — a night she’s happy to revisit again. “My phone rang at 2:30,” she said. “Huma Abedin! My husband took a picture of it. I’m like, ‘Hey, Huma!’ And she said, ‘Hey, Kellyanne, how’s it going?’ I’m like, ‘It’s … going! What’s up?’” She laughed. “She goes, ‘Um, Secretary Clinton would like to speak to Mr. Trump.’ I said, ‘Would that be now?’ She said, ‘If he’s available.’ ‘He’s available!’ And I said to Mike Pence, ‘I hope she concedes, because John Podesta had been on TV saying, “We’ll see you tomorrow.”’ I’m like, Tomorrow?” She turned to me. “Screw the tea,” she said with a smile. “I’m getting wine.”

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html

What

>what nogs think of Ivanka Trump

>can i get a TNN of yesterday please

> media thought they could stump the trump
> media got stumped instead

That's the gist of it

KAC's job is to smile and defuse Trump with cuteness when he wants to drop a nuke on CNN's building

ooga booga

I mean they're not wrong

So it looks like no hope of any evidence on wiretapping (damn shame). Any hope left? Seems like everyone is giving up.

>hurr drumpf is bad because he is doing most of what Hillary was going to do
>you should have voted for Hillary.

More proof that libcucks only care about brand loyalty and are clueless about actual policy.

Making fun of Bill Kristol, "you're practically crying," was pretty awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=i9hnuo7ZzPs

NEVADAWOO~

>nogs vote Republican just for that Ivanka ass
could be worse

Pseudo-intellectual babble and insults did not win the election, user. People who want to enforce border laws, keep Islam out of America, who jobs, and who wanted their country to be great again won.

Hillary would be even worse. That doesn't make Trump good.

I bet he fucked her on the president's desk

he used to be /ourguy/

Nice pin, jEW

sure sounds like it

OH YEAH WHY IS IT COSTING SO MUCH TO PROTECT PREZ TRUMP?

>be in nyc for the first time
>walking around
>kind of meh
>OMG its the 5th Ave Trump Tower
>bunch of idiots taking selfies giving the middle finger
>i want my pic
>stand in front of Tump Tower
>btw im mexican
>make military salute to fucktards
>realize this blond tall guy with MAGA hat in front of me
>he was getting his snap
>move a side and ask him to have it in a better position
>hes happy as fuck
>his friend makes the pic
>i move back into my position
>iwantmypic.exe
>he ask me to stop
>takes of MAGA cap
>borrow to me
>im edging manly tears
>put the cap
>put two tumbs up
>got my pic at Trump Tower
>Literally my first honest smiling pic in 25 years

We have the best supporters folks.

>That doesn't make Trump good.
He's doing a good job now so I don't know what you're talking about.

About Germany owing money to the US, as far as I can understand from Trump's campaign and own words, is about the american base in Germany providing them with defense and stability while not paying its true costs.

Trump always talk about that in the same context he speaks about South Korea, Japan and Saudi Arabia and for the same reason. America shouldn't be subsidising all of these countries defense at the expense of America's own taxpayers.

It has nothing to do with Nato obligations that aren't fulfilled by Germany, it just comes at the same tweet but they are unrelated matters.

Now, how did that discussion become a penis size context of who has the biggest economy?

You sound euphoric.

Sweet. Even the niggers have finally had it with Israel. We should save Iran the trouble and nuke the kikes ourselves.

>tfw I realized Horsey is a guy

>Implying I'm not a weaboo that only has eyes for anime girls and Asians (including traps)
Checkmate. I think Ivanka is doing a great job though.

>jEW
>going after our shekels with dubious merchandise

OY GEBORRAH

> Clive Jamar Wilson
why your nogs have always this long-ass names ?

I just want to bend KAC over a kitchen island and go boom in her womb.

I wish I could go to Trump Tower in NY and get a pic. I bet it's like going to Mecca or something

>It is the same as how he says
>>Mexico will pay for the wall!

About that: he really means it, either upfront or by confiscating the money outright.

For those who missed, Trump has said from the start how he would force Mexico to pay for the wall ([1] and [2]), using (ironically) the Patriot Act to cut into their remittances.

[2016, Apr 05] Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall :: washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-would-seek-to-block-money-transfers-to-force-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/2016/04/05/c0196314-fa7c-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html
[PDF] Pay for the Wall :: assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

it was always said like it is, all the way back to April, see pic related

Kek works in mysterious ways

>First name, Middle name, Last Name
Just a hunch

Look into handegg players, they have some great names. Barkevious Mingo is my personal favorite

That's really a pretty good swastika for a nigger, especially one that had to improvise like that.

Faggots dont know about your church tax either.