I have a glandular problem!

>I have a glandular problem!
>*slurps 2 liters of liquid sugar*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozwC2uBY_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8&index=4&list=LL5tVrG8l-kKLs4PgeUEfrlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think if he ate about 2500 kcal a day instead of 20000, he would be fine + some of that actual moving around

I feel bad for him. I seriously do.

what's his name again?

>tfw getting up there because of soda and beer
How many calories is in 9 pints of beer?

"Average American" Boggie

Is he seriously that fat now? Holy shit. He's quite a tough bastard to stay alive that along being that fat.

dr. fat weedington

what about those camps?
youtube.com/watch?v=ozwC2uBY_ug

He is a decent man and i feel sad for him and his addiction

Booger1488

tfw they used to have a 700 pound mascot but he died of a heart attack at 40

PAY

Tough? There is nothing tough about living the laziest lifestyle possible. Of course a leaf would think anyone else was tough relative to themselves.

That's fucking rich coming from the French. Your food is all coated in butter and fat and sugar.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

there is nothing wrong with eating butter and suger as long as you stay below you calories for the day

It was a play on words, FAGGOT. His body is taking an enormous amount of self-inflicted punishment and it's a miracle and he isn't dead yet, but it shows how much punishment he can take.

>American wildlife

Soap when?

You're just insecure, user

day of the soap

morbidly obeese people have been sexually molested as children

they WANT to stay fat to be as unattractive as possible

like ur mum lmao

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

wastes trips on canada cuckery. goddamn bro

this must have been years ago, I don't think he can stand up anymore.

>he can still walk
not bad

PAY FOR

FOR

MY HEALTHCARE!

Look into my eyes Drumpfkin
I am the healthcare now
You will pay for me, whether you like it or not.
Got it?

Probably at least 1000

How many times a year do you think he moves his bowels?

Didn't Boogie go on Sargons stream a few weeks ago? He didn't sperg out or act like an SJW so not sure why Sup Forums hates him other than the fact that he's a gigantic landwhale.

She's playing the long game, damn that's cold.

You asked for a rundown, yes?

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

>Why does Sup Forums hate him?

>repealing Obamacare makes it legal to deny me insurance once again
>This could kill me. Consider that.
One of the best arguments for repealing Obamacare I've ever heard

I can envision the thin man inside of him

That actually made me feel sorry for the big boy. Fuckin whore coal burner broad

PAY FOR MY DAMN HEALTHCARE!

PAY

>*doesn't pay denbts*

oh boy hes cucked as well.

Now i really feel bad.
What a pathetic person.

I wonder if so many people are subbed to him for the sole purpose of seeing when his videos stop coming in, as a sign he has finally keeled over

Does he actually have a colostomy bag?

All women are coal burners. Cant resist the bbc.

>calls himself boogie
>"Boogie" Verb: dance to fast pop or rock music"
>Dance, Fast
>inplying he could do either without suffering a massive stroke of heart failure

Goddamn I just can't fucking imagine it.

This stuff just makes me sad. I don't know why some of you guys get mad about obesity. Calorie density is the problem, a sandwich and chips is too many calories for one meal for the majority of people with sedentary jobs.

Soon he talk about his wife's son. Sad.

What's the chance this guy is a diabetic?

kek that gif

beautiful

LAWL

t. /an/

Is that a dildo in the background of the last pic?

Well, throw him some junk food acrosss the room, and you will definetely see some boogie

This fuck is pretty well off and bitches and moans on twitter about obamacare cutting him off.. acting like he cannot afford to pay for healthcare without us plebs paying for it.. fuck this welfare nigger.

cucked beyond all belief

Also, I realize he's doing more than just a simple sandwich. My point is being overweight is easy, and happens without eating comical amounts of food.

This faggot has no dick and yet says he has a healthy sex life with his wife...

looks like it

>instead of 20000

So while we are on the topic of very overweight people, can someone explain to me why mega fat people lose so much weight so quickly early in their weight loss stage?

>Implying anyone here can get overweight like pic related without trying

That's not how it works, he could lose weight just by eating less. He's eating so much intentionally to KEEP being overweight

I never understood how someone can get fat.
The only time I ever started to gain weight from fat was when my boss made some deal with a local pizza joint so they delivered to the lab every day, pizza every fucking day for 2 months made me gain 7 pounds of fat.
After my Japanese college flipped his shit one day it stopped and it took me all of a week to lose the weight.
Thank you based nip.

He has a big (yuge) character flaw and instead of unfucking himself he expects everyone else to pick up the pieces and foot the bill everytime he, completely unnecesarilly I might add, breaks himself.

Like you wouldn't jump his bones

Stop being in denial, user

You have a good metabolism

Yeah that nip saved your life user

Sacrebleu

dude fuck you! you made me spit my drink all over the keyboard.

re:fatty

you have a you problem

The more bodyweight you have and the more you eat you retain more water. And being big burns more calories than being small. I'm fat as fuck so I lose 2500 cal a day if I eat nothing. So if I eat 1500 cal I lose one kilogram a week.

Burger1453

As soon as you start eating less, especially carbs, you piss out the excess water.

How can he have a wife?

He makes money.

This guy is a great inspiration for me. He reminds me to hit the gym more often.

That's Indian but I'm sure the burger ones are just as huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8&index=4&list=LL5tVrG8l-kKLs4PgeUEfrlQ
PAY MY HEALTHCARE PEONS

I think it's just pregnant, bro

I feel bad for Boogie, I really do. He's a genuinely nice person, and I wish he'd lose the weight but he's basically admitted he's already decided it won't happen.

I cannot imagine what his family and friends think about this. If I had a relative that was this big I'd literally imprison them in the house and force feed them vegetables to make them lose weight.

man I Want some gingerbread. The good shit too.

He probably spends more in food every month than most people do for health insurance.

wtf is the problem with his nail????!?!?

>blocks your path

Fungal infection
one of my middle fingers has been that way for years, will probably be that way for the rest of my life

Probably, no way in fuck that chubby bastard could get his dick in her.

WIDE LOAD

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

This.

he relies more on obamacare more than his body relies on an extremity of insulin from all that fucking soda

His stomach is extremely big.. i'm a fatass myself and I can at least see my fucking dick.

Either that or it got busted with a hammer. Had that shit happen to my left ring finger, it will always look stumpy.

tear out the fucking nail that shit looks disgusting

>extremely big
for you

>ice bucket challenge
>instead of ice cold water he dumps ice cold fucking mountain dew on himself

Sad!