There have been countless genocides in human history...

There have been countless genocides in human history, what sets the holocaust apart from all of them such that the victims get an entire nation state in one of the most desired geographical regions in the world and I have to be reminded about it in every 10th Hollywood film?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/09/06/hitler-bodyguard/2775459/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/55/551874_fw-the-real-world-order-is-the-jew-world-order-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1974392_re-ct-os-us-israel-ct-report-american-jew-charged-with.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=81ENZcAcLbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The difference is, the holocaust never happened

They control Hollywood and everything else, so they - ironically following Hitler's manners - throw their people on top of others.

Ever wonder why gypsies never got their own country?

Or Assyrians or others.

Why not? Why did the Jews get their own country?

HOLOHOAX

Love these threads but nsg and pizzagate both just went to GOD KING GENERAL

But because shitty internet super fast threads are hard for me to stay a relevant coversationalist

Also so much shilling and sliding now a days

Fuck, so close

Because gypsies aren't running the west. Because gypsies aren't smart and white enough to infiltrate white society and manipulate the white population into fighting for them?

WW2 was about shekels

Because throughout history, antisemitism has been a fundamental part of Western culture.

> IT'S NOT THE JEWS FAULT GOYIM

Yeah, but the Old Testament that Christian bigots like has some mean stuff in it too

Why and how?

I remember as a kid in elementary and high school I must have seen 10 anti semetism presentations and literally 2 overall anti racism presentations. It's a joke.

Old testament is the Torah pleb

Fpbp

> OY VEY

It's special because they were targeted and hunt down systematically only for the sole reason of being Jewish, and the fact that the majority of influential people in the world are Christian, and they recognize that this is the work of Satan attacking God.

Second, Israel wasn't randomly chosen, they were there long before.

They made Hitler the ultimate super villain so they can compare everybody they don't like to him. Oops.

>the victims get an entire nation state in one of the most desired geographical regions in the world
They didn't "get" Israel as a Holocaust reparation, Jews fought to establish a country there since before the WWII.

I haven't done research into the Talmud but WOW if that is accurate!

All this hype against the Quran and Islam and it's literally the same shit as the Talmud in Judaism.

holohoax never happened. (((They))) lie so much about it and force it down eveeryone's throat because (((they))) know at a certain point people start believing it as truth.

That's why there is a New Testament.
It replaces the old one.
The old one doesn't count anymore.

isnt that region fucking shit though?
it all comes down to muh book

Old Testament is actually called the Tanakh, the whole Hebrew Bible, while the Torah is only the first five books of the Hebrew Bible.

Also, Talmud has nothing to do with these, it was created by Rabbi's in Babylon who claimed it was orally passed down generation by generation.

Rabbi's in Israel have even gone as fast as modifying the Old Testament because they recognize passages that clearly talk about Jesus.

It's the same stuff as the Pharisees did back in the days of Jesus for money and power, they are deceiving the Jewish people of Israel with their lies.

> in one of the most desired geographical regions in the world
See, this is where you stormfags lose your credibility. In the autism part.

Talmud is not a holy book, and is not related to the Jewish Bible (Tanakh) in any way shape or form

This confusion has to stop

It's as if I wrote my a book that says midgets should be shot then claimed it was Christianity. Do your homework!

It's different because most Jews don't actually follow this book. Most Jews fight for social justice for all people, even if they are "goys." Look at the NAACP, many of the founders were Jewish, and after seeing the horrors that happened to their people, wanted justice for all oppressed peoples.

/thread

>what is Romania

>what sets the holocaust apart
how systematic it was, that's the part that sends a different kind of chills down peoples spines

>the victims get an entire nation state
Zionists had already been migrating into british palestine since at least the 20s. they technically declared a war against the british empire after WW2 for sovereignty but the brits weren't in the mood for a fight at that time, so they just dropped it. then they fought the arabs. I'm not really sure there is a real connection between the holocaust and Israel having been founded.

I have another Talmud but I can't find it right now

just wondering Sup Forums

Has there ever been a full fledged genocide of whites? Not the whole "diversity is ongoing white genocide" but an actual genicide of whites in some country with an actual body count

How dare you deny the Holocaust, where 6,546,0410,027 Jews died.

The Jews were gassed immediately upon arrival to the camps, where many died of horrific diseases such as typhus. Their flesh was peeled off the bones and turned into lampshades. Their ribcages were torn out of their chests and were made in xylophones. Their eyeballs were gouged out and made into a kind of paste which was used as a caviar substitute by ordinary Germans (who knew exactly where it came from). Their hair was shaved off, and used to stuff the taxidermied corpses of other Jews. Their hands were cut off, hollowed out, and German housewives would wear them as gardening gloves. Their blood was used as the red dye for swastika flags. Their long bones were made into walking sticks, which became a fashion statement among the German middle class. Their skulls were torn out of their heads and shaped into helmets which were collected and worn exclusively by Hitler - no one else was allowed to wear them.

Many Jews were experimented on by the infamous doctor Mengele, who stitched 60,000 Jews together into the first "Jewish Centipede", and successfully transplanted a Jew's head onto a pig's body, all in the same day. In 1943, Dr Mengele performed the first successful liver transplant. He removed the diseased liver of a Jew, and replaced it with a healthy liver - which previously belonged to a Goy. Despite all this, he was never caught.

All of this happened while they were still alive, and was done without anaesthetic. They were then gassed, crucified, burned to death, and their ashes were buried in shallow graves (and rapidly decomposed, leaving no trace, just as the Nazis planned).

We know all this can be proven because the Nazis would have made meticulous records of this, and would have documented every single thing that was done to the Jews. There would be no need to make any of this up due to the fact that the Nazis documented it all.

> OILS NOT A THING

I know that in either the first or second british-afghan war literally only one brit made it out of the country alive at the end. I dunno if that counts

Are you really implying that the land Isreal is situated on is not desired?

>constant fighting over it
>the fanatics in the 3 biggest religions in the world desire it
>on the coast of the Mediterranean sea which connects Europe, the Middle east, and Africa
>any military's wet dream to have navy situated there
>US's force projection in the Middle east to exert control over oil

Yeah you're right it's not desired though. You're Israeli so you must know best.

The current world wide genocide of whites is the only genocide that concerns me.

Wait a second, like really? Oh my goodness, you guys don't really think the Holocaust didn't happen? That is just... ugh. I mean you think 6 million Jews just vanished and nobody was to blame? Really? Oh my God, you people are just... I don't even know any more.

It never happened so they have to constantly remind people how bad it was so they're too scared to ask questions

I'd look into Zimbawe and the shit that went on there

Found it

They just wanted to increase racial tension between whites and blacks. They want whites to feel guilty and blacks to feel oppressed.

Jews behind Stalin, huh? It can't be Stalin, it has to be the Jews behind him. Not only that, but the fact that they were Jewish, is for some reason important.

I guess that one Jewish guy I once met is also responsible for this, let's go kill him ye?

BTW Stalin was white, let's kill all white people! I'll start with myself. Russians of Sup Forums, you should torture yourself too before killing yourselves, to pay for what Stalin did. It is all of our responsibility.

Whoever you are Mr. American posted, you are INSANE, and the level of hate and lies in your heart and head are unreal. Seek help.

Germans are traitorous by nature
USA should just nuke them

For active violent genocide it has been attempted in Africa.

Nazis were the first deniers.

Stalin and Mao killed more of their own people than Hitler did.

>being the first to settle jews in Palestine
that goes counter to what I've read. can you tldr the pic? I'm not gonna spend 10 minutes on something that immediately seems wrong

The talmud is basic teaching alongside the torah. Both are backed upon the mishnah. Pretending the talmud isn't taught to every jew is like saying the kabbalah is taught to those under 40.

Are you joking?

You don't think the Jews have an agenda to push for minority rights in a majority white country? You don't think they created an environment where it weakened the majority and gave them an opportunity to boost their own influence?

You think they did this because they're altruistic? lol

He's going to post another meme and call me a JIDF agent or something equally paranoid

CALLED IT

The reason Holocaust was so "special" is because it was killing on an industrialized level, at least how it is written in books. It was the German efficiency put into killing (((people))).

Lol, saved

I'm not white nor do I feel pity for white people, but I do agree with you that whites are under attack.

It's being done covertly, and has been happening for a while, but now it's very apparent.

shut down the jewish lies

>Why and how?
In a word, Popery.
Dialects are good, Christianity - Islam, but throw in the Jew proxy red herring trialect factor and things can be spun in almost infinite ways, and they have. Billion+ christians, billion+ muslims, million+ Jews...it must be...Da Jooooooos controlling them all!
Pure genius really.

>you get to reach the kabbala when you're 40
>judaism is like an RPG
some things about it sound so fucking cool

I have to dig very deep for that information. But I was force fed the holocaust in school every single year. Conditioning much?

I used to be a liberal, non "racist" normie until I started researching this shit. how's this for a meme you faggot

Is that fucking real? Sauce plz

learn from history

Being non-liberal has nothing to do with racism you easily brainwashed tool, go take your tinfoil hat garbage memes elsewhere.

Your research is nothing but watching videos of David Duke and other anti-semitic morons, go read real academic papers by scholars and historians if you care so much about truth.

Honestly people like you piss me off so much, God knows how many other people have been deceived by your stupid lies.

What goes around comes around though, a man will reap what he sows.

Is pic related site still up? I can't find it.

Where find?

I'm impressed that Hitler's Bodyguard never heard of the Holocaust
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/09/06/hitler-bodyguard/2775459/

>every other film

fixed it for you

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/55/551874_fw-the-real-world-order-is-the-jew-world-order-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1974392_re-ct-os-us-israel-ct-report-american-jew-charged-with.html

i dunno but Sup Forums has been mad anti semite since its start

Yeah its real, its taken down now though. More shill evidence here and
> pic related

the shills should smell toast soon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=81ENZcAcLbk
there is a reason some jews must be hated and banned from the society

Because a single jewish fingernail is worth more than a thousand goyim

Choose your Jewfu!

I agree, liberals were the original racists, tried so hard to keep their slaves

Who owns the media and so on and so on

That and the Holocaust killed like a third of the world Jewish population. I agree with your point though, we don't hear anything about the Armenian Genocide or Rape of Nanking or the Holodomor.

Also this

ssssssssss

Not gonna force feed you

Fuck sake, Trust me to get Tammy Talmud!
Glad it weren't The bigfoot QueenQueef tho'

Every cloud an' all that

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

It's honestly hard do decimate whats true and what's not on the internet. But I think reflection on your own life and surroundings in the Western world reveals the truth.

I did not know a single Jewish person growing up but I learned about their culture and history every single year in school. I just blindly accepted it then but now that I'm older I'm honestly questioning why their culture and history was shoved down my throat and all my classmates throats constantly.

It was so bad, that when I first ever heard the phrase "The Holocaust never happened" I was absolutely mortified that someone could say such an "evil" thing.

I'm a big movie buff, and honest to god I see Jewish mannerisms, symbolism, history and culture, in an alarmingly high rate of movies.

It is apparent they have influence over my education, and my entertainment. They very system that exhaustively teaches me about the holocaust is controlled by the victims of said holocaust. That is a major red flag for me.

Dude that's some anons screenshot of some school, idk but I have posted others like it
> pic related

Th answer lies in a book called Culture of Critique.

Here you go friend jap

>Yagoda personally executed at least ten million people
This is ridiculous. Assuming killing one person took him just a minute and he would "work" 8 hours every day doing it, it would take 22 years. 22 years of doing nothing but executing people. Am I really supposed to believe this infographic when it contains such blatant falsehoods?

The red pill hurts but you need to take it, notice how they're slideing this thread?

>one of the most desired regions

The Middle East is a shithole. It always has been.

Israel was never intended to be a state---just a dumping ground for Jews Hitler didn't kill and globalist governments didn't feel like compensating for stolen or destroyed property. They figured the Arabs would make short work of them.

They thought wrong.

>why do I need reminding

Bevause if the globalists have their way, you're next, faggot.

The Jews were competition for the elite's place at the top of the social pyramid. The elite don't like competition. So the Jews had to die. Their very existence was a threat to the elites.

If you are a white male, you are a threat to the elites as well. It's not a matter of if you'll get a free train ride if nothing is done to stop the globalists, but when.

At least if this happens again Jews have somewhere to go. Do you?

Speer and Göring also denied knowing shit about holocaust until their deaths. Höss testified Treblinka was a death camp... under torture. Decades later it was found that Treblinka was never a death camp.

What level of bantz is this?

> LEAF
Read the thread for fucks sake

Haiti