archive.is/569No
twitter.com/GOPin2020/status/842713003866972160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOVEMENT

EXPLAIN THIS DRUMPFKINS
EXPLAINNNN

>Obama on Monday

I wish this was true...

People who think this means we're going to drown in an ocean of smog have never truly understood what the EPA has actually done in its existence.

OP is at fault for splitting, other OP claimed first.

Foreign policy establishment are shitting on Tillerson, saying the Chinese picked his pocket.

umm...guys?

Trump is the biggest cuck and you goyim know it

Another fucking fence jumper

Awoo~!!

All according to plan

joe should kill himself

Fuck the environment and fuck Tree huggers

Yes, that will finally give corporations the ability to dump sludge in park ponds and waste at the school playground

Does a Hillary shit in the woods?

If people actually wanted to solve the smog problem they'd plow trillions into R&D on new battery tech and fusion reactor power plants so we could move entirely away from fossil fuels for everything except non-fuel organic chemical synthesis.

The EPA is overpaid, overstaffed, doesn't do its job, cannot be sued, and acts a weapon against political opponents.

in her diapers, yes.

Based Russkies.

Joe isn't even trying anymore. He is actively working for Trump's enemies and is an enemy of the American people. You shit heads better not still be watching his show.

>defending WHITE TRASH EDITION

So are the shills trying to split the Trump gens yet again?

archive.is/569No
>fake news thinks our attention span is this short

PPPPMMMMUUUURRRRTTT

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wont be surprised if next wikileaks leak shows more emails to morning joe producer

Joe needs to read wikileaks perhaps

Spotted the wind gen fag.

Is he denying we spied on germany? I am confused, that was national news a year or so ago.

Joe killed an intern and is part of the globalist cabal. No true conservative would be on msnbc.

Nah, this was a simple case of poor coordination. One OP claimed, second OP did not READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE, and here we are. For all the grief it got, the bot at least prevented this.

Kek

ATTENTION

THIS IS THE OP

There is a thread out there to recycle.

This is not an exercise.
This was the OP.

His motivations are unkown

When is Joe joining the Democrat party?

Wind and solar are for faggots. We just need better battery tech for electric vehicles and electronics. The grid should be 100% nuke and hydro.

Fox saying now he succeeded in getting the gun from the female soldier, and was shot after

We are working tirelessly to understand Muhammad Karim Sadiq's motives

I went with the laurel pattern over the circle pattern.

Anything else I should put on this? Maybe like a star on either side of the emblem?

the spying on Germany was fucking huge news in Germany for like a month. they were really pissed. it happened.

Go back to plebbit

>height 5'5"
wtf I love manlets now

Joe is beyond help

I hope this is true. High speed trains here we come.
>Imagine trying to build the interstate highway system with the EPA on your ass 24/7/365.

Dindu Nuffin

Your lunch is here

AAWWWOOOOOO

Well Drumpfkins, you scared?

Why do we even give a shit about Joe?
He's obviously not important in the grand sphere of things, and obviously works to shill against Trump.
Might as well just post Nancy Pelosi at this point.

>radicalized in prison
>father & bro arrested
yeah that whole family is full of winners, I'm sure it was prison's fault.

Well he's not wrong.

>female soldier

of course

40% chance she was wearing a hijab herself

When will this bill go through congress?

he probably just tripped on the floor and fell just like someone that is about to rob a gun and yelling what he thought was an inappropriate thing to say.

Yep, that's it. Totally innocent.

>"I've come here to kill!"
>dies

what did he mean by this?

>Drumpfkins

What the fuck is up with the "Drumpf" thing?

Also, next time you stop by Brock's cubicle, let him fuck you in the ass. He may raise your pay a quarter.

Well then she had to give him the gun, if she didn't he could legally throw acid in her face.

A bill being presented to congress is not Trump's fault. Fucking idiots have no idea that bills like this are presented ALL THE FUCKING TIME in congress. These fucking idiotic leftists who now are paying attention to politics literally no nothing about it and get everyone all riled up over nothing.

Fuck the deep state, fuck hillary, America is all about guns and freedom. Stop ruining this peaceful forum

WANGED

I really wish Asians weren't such a strong democrat bloc. I think its universities pushing them to left since they are often educated.

>What the fuck is up with the "Drumpf" thing?
Le Current Year Man recognized that Trump was a powerful positive brand name and tried to popularize people calling our President by an archaic form of his family name in an attempt to separate the man from the name and judge him on his own merits.

This of course spectacularly fucking backfired because the Trump brand name's entire value is based on stuff our President personally did, so it became an instant shibboleth for spotting libtards.

I think a Trump surrogate once mentioned this, there's a lot of judge vacancies they have to fill still. They have to be confirmed by congress I think.

CNN is still forcing this meme.

That Drumpf shit is from that british crooked teeth piece of shit John Oliver who used that against Trump. It was lame and embarrassing and nobody cared.

HAHAH they are smart enough to know the only reason they are allowed here to take over is because of stupid bitches like her. I really don't get these fucking idiots logic, even if they succeed they are just importing more conservative enemies.

Asians generally go with whatever the dominant political ideology is at the time. Taoism, Shinto, Confucianism, Communism, Juche, whatever. We can flip them by winning the culture war.

>Al-Jazzera English

Nah, no bias there right?

Joe Biden is actually /ourguy/ though.

WHO HERE HYPED FOR MONDAY

HOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Keep it as is. Nice and clean

What's best is the company that made the Drumpf hats went bankrupt very quickly after Killary lost.

no he just said "there will be deaths"

>R-REMEMBER BIDEN MEMES? PLEASE REMEMBER!

More like DRUMPF GENERAL amirite?

sauce of one person walking back what they said

>I hope this is true. High speed trains here we come.
Trump and Shinzo Abe both want to have the Japanese pitch in on this. I can't wait to watch liberal heads explode when Trump completely builds the San Diego to Seattle, NYC to Chicago, and Boston to DC shinkansens before his second term is up.

>even if they succeed they are just importing more conservative enemies.

Their goal is to destroy our cohesiveness, it doesnt matter if they are conservative if we fight eachother.

It's almost like lying and then doubling down whenever possible is a bad fucking idea.

>Dojaaaa -n

>twitter.com/GOPin2020/status/842713003866972160

wtf im a cruz missile now

Who here is ready to saltmine?

he was obviously misunderstood and provoked by islamophobic white people