Man

man
>be handsome, six figure salary, /fit/, own car, home-owner, stylish, high social status etc etc

woman
>have a vagina

You're gonna have to post that video

I really hate women. Thank to the internet now you have betas telling them how pretty they are

>be handsome, six figure salary, /fit/, own car, home-owner, stylish, high social status etc etc
Pretty good for London.

well I think Nurgle-chan is cute

>woman
>>have a vagina
It's man's fault for being a slave to his cock that life is piss easy for the niggers of the gender world

BROTHER KANKER THEY CALL ME

I AM THE LORD OF THE DISEASED HALLS OF THE DEAD

LOOK AROUND YOU

THE BLOOD

THE BLOATED BODIES

Im deaf. No women for me. But this cunt gets dick.

Most women divorce war vets or men with accidents.

kek

Haha

IT'S GETTING BIGGER DOUBLE D

It's simpler than that.

Women:
>Have vagina

Men:
>Have money

kek

Story?

As much as I do agree with this. Men need to stop being such pussy whipped faggots and being desperate for female attention.

Make women have to work to earn what we have.

Seriously what is that? A Cyst?

My buddy has a theory that the silly deaf person voice is just how humans sound without any kind of accent. I mean I guess I can't really ask you because you've never heard an accent, I just thought it was neat.

What made you deaf?

its still easier to have on than the other

>Im leaf. No women for me. But this cunt gets dick.
Fixed

I want to stab a pin in that thing

Sauce?

Vaginas can go and fuck themselves.

I'm looking for a brain, not a vacant cold hole that feels like two lawyers filling paperwork with each other while engaging it.

Also, if her vagina can't go and plant seeds and walk through nature with me, she's worthless.
I like females that work hard.
Think harder.
And have a solid heart.

The Bestial brother you are!!!

Agreed, except there's an oversupply of desperate men, and your actions will just be a drop in the sea, so to speak.

Not 100% sure, but I seen another video with a guy who had the same lumps on his head and it was something to do with stretching the skin out for some procedure or another. Can't remember exactly what they used under his skin, but over the course of a year or so they slowly stretched out to what you see in OP's picture. Hope that sheds some light on things:)