So i was wondering why the hate?

I have been wondering for a long time why so many people on this site really hate Israel/the jews/zionists etc...

Your own land is invaded by muslim scum and you are still focused on us? I think its time for this great people of Sup Forums to start supporting us.
sincerely, J.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_physicists
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you the same starfag I'm talking to from the other thread?

>Your own land is invaded by muslim scum and you are still focused on us? I think its time for this great people of Sup Forums to start supporting us.

This is basically you kikes want from us europeans, its (((you))) that are behind everything so its £££YOU333 that caused this shitstorm so (((you))) are the enemy.

But if you want a real answer it's because they believe, due to the disproportionate success jewish people have ie. high amounts of business execs and lawyers, that the jews control basically everything from politicians to every business to chemtrails to any global conflict ever, etc.

Where does the Star of David come from and what does it mean? Genuinely curious.

>ID YEW
>sincerely J
kek my sides

For the record if I had to chose, I would want to fight against Islam on your side.

Dumb people accusing Jews of everything = Dumb Jews accusing Muslims of everything

Stupid and primitive people, who don't know complexities of this world look for simple explanations, that's all

Mostly Moloch worship these days.

Star of David is the alleged shape of King David's shield. To be frank, it wasnt really much of a thing untill the holocaust

OP probably isn't a high enough level jew to have the answer for that. There are rules for what you're allowed to know.

Greatest (((Ally)))

It may very well be the same "Star of Remphan" we see in Muslim symbolism.

>I have been wondering for a long time why so many people on this site really hate Israel/the jews/zionists etc...
Because you are backstabbing mongrels with no honor.

Also 1 post by this ID

You're right I should get myself tested

The Jew is a menace to the world and should be executed outside of their containment zone.

I support Israel because I support containment, any breach or escape from the walls must be made a death sentence for how Jews like Soros fuck with the world and the media in all countries where they can except in Asia because the jews fear the samurai!

Don't listen to this. This is the answer they give to the goyim. The truth is far worse.

nah, i dont argue with people here.

listen up you stupid kike nigger.

your 'people' are the cause for the mudslime invasion

so just fuck off.

The threat of Artificial Intelligence is being pushed as an impetus for world government.

On that note, I often see Pizzagate and Evil AI threads getting deleted.

Translation
>I don't stoop to the level of gentiles

:)
well, soon we will all have to do it anyway, we are always the first to get into the party.

I'm not sure you know how "the musdlime invasion" works. There is no "ITS THE KIKES!". It's in the quran. It's their shit - To invade and harass. to fuck shit up.

But for the sake of arguement - How do you think Jews made the arab-invasion happen?

Do not let the bad of this site reflect onto the right. This is all a bunch of confused lefties who think they are right winged

Kek has spoken?!

I used to think that anti-Jewish hatred was a weird anomaly on a board that is focused more on anti-Black and anti-Muslim hatred.

Now I believe it's an essential part of the racist dogma of Sup Forums/Stormfront. Basically, whenever a study comes out that supports the equality of all people, or when polls show conclusively that most people are not racist, they can somehow blame it on Jews.

The racists need to posit a group of people that lie and manipulate others. As long as there is such a group, they can blame anything that doesn't fit into their dogma on that group.

>But for the sake of arguement - How do you think Jews made the arab-invasion happen?
Jew controlled media, funding from Soros, hollywood jews in media and marketing all pushed for it in the west. You wouldnt know that in your containment cage in Israel though.

SHALL

I grew up in NYC and I've known all kinds of jews. Most of them are fine, but some are very shitty.

The very shitty ones ruin it for all of them, similar to niggers, except shitty jews are smart enough to actually achieve power and influence and fuck things up for everyone. And most of non-shitty ones feel at least a little bit of cultural loyalty to the shitty ones, even though they know they're shitty, which makes it worse.

I will say this though -- Israelis tend to be based as fuck, and do not deserve to get lumped in with western/American jews. For the most part, they hate each other.

Damn you're a good goy.

>I grew up in NYC and I've known all kinds of jews. Most of them are fine, but some are very shitty.
Not all Jews are bad just like not all whites are white trash. Its the kikes that are the problem but since their so clannish and protective of other Jews the only option usually is just extermination.

What is the meaning behind it?

how come jews in Europe are almost completely united in wanting to bring Muslim refugees in? I mean, it's like over 80%
Are they laughing behind everyones' backs? Is this revenge for the holocaust? Do they genuinely think everything will work out? Or are they just too caught up in the thought process of victimization and white oppression?

Well, duh

Because even now you finally got your own country and you still are fucking up the world.

Because you are Semites like the Arabs and thus not white.

Who knows. All I know is that when I ask Israelis about the rapefugees they just say "you were warned"

i tend to agree, i met american jews, most of them are awefull cucks. its a real problem when you have such a group of people with so much control and influence, they just cannot accept the fact that Israeli's are conservative and actually support people like trump.

I agree, jews who never lived next to muslims have no idea what the ramifications are, i can acknowledge this.

>Israel/the jews/zionists
you don't have to hate jews to hate zionists

Judaism is a plague that must die desu. I'm sorry but this religion holds no useful value for the sake of humanity and will lead to a disaster if nothing is done.

Because we are being invaded by Muslims on account of your (((actions))).

>I'm sorry but this religion holds no useful value for the sake of humanity
Judaism isnt even a real religion, its just stuff made up to spread hate of all other religions and people, its more like a KKK handbook than a legit religion famalam.

How about you read some actually objective stuff about Jews?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_physicists
Or do you think Wikipedia is "Jewkipedia" and fits into your dogma of Jews spreading lies everywhere?
America would be a much sadder and poorer place without American Jews.

The Jewish religion is not a problem. It's the subversive kikery.

We tend to be lumped into the same basket so i used the whole thing as a reference.

Redpill yourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

>America would be a much sadder and poorer place without American Jews.
the negatives far outweigh the benefits

because they are stuck in the victim mentality bc holocaust. While I do agree it's important to respect and remember the holocaust, it shouldn't make 'em victims. "BOOHOO SOMETHING THAT DIDNT HAPPEN TO US!!!". I hate that. I hate victim mentality. I hate it when fellow jews use the holocaust as an excuse for everything.

I believe the same would have happened anyways because of Angela Merkel anyways. But know what, either way - You have a point there. I tend to forget that Jews outside of Israel aren't like the ones inside of it. The ones inside of Israel are massively anti-muslim & anti-leftists.

Huh, you guys made me realize that the jews outside of Israel are stupider than the ones inside of it. (And believe me, the ones inside of Israel are stupid enough to amaze you)

I wonder how is it that the jews are such a small group that allegedly controls so much, yet you have no respect for the fact you have been losing to us for decades.

remember the holodomor!!

I've heard it from the Rothschilds, except then it was a red hexigram known as "the red sign".

Ya I remember when Israel was first into Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria. You guys do all the work!

>RESPECT US, GOY!!

What do Israelis think about what is happening in Europe?

Do all Israelis think the holocaust happened to the degree we hear about today, or is there room for skepticism?

just look up the history of all the wars israel had against the muslims since the 1950's, we have been at war with these fuckers for 60 years, you just found out they exist in 2001- surprise surprise motherfuckers.

Here's the thing, the Western ethos is different from the Jewish ethos. I mean ethos in the moral sense, i.e. both how you determine right from wrong, and how you persuade others your actions are right or their actions are wrong. Westerners and Jews, like all cultural groups, come to broadly similar conclusions about morality, but life is complicated and often presents us with complex and subtle moral dilemmas. Resolving such dilemmas, and communicating that resolution to others (i.e. justifying our actions) requires invoking our ethos.

The difference in ethos between Westerners and Jews means that when we are confronted with subtle and complex moral dilemmas we will come to different conclusions and justify those conclusions in different ways. This is where the stereotype of Jews as dishonest and conniving comes from. Jews will (wisely) tend to follow the law and other explicitly state standards of behavior, but will break the "unwritten rules" of western conduct. What's more, when confronted on those ethical lapses, they will then tend to try to justify their actions in ways which are unpersuasive to westerners, as those justifications will reflect the Jewish rather than western ethos.

Put simply, from a western perspective Jews do not know how to behave or communicate in a properly moral manner. This is fine when Jews keep to themselves, or submit to western authorities, but when Jews become prominent and influential in western societies their immoral (by western standards) conduct provokes outrage and undermines the social fabric.

pic related

I don't think it's "THE REAL HOLOCAUST", it's a holocaust. another hideous one we should not forget and always remind ourselves not to get to that point again.
The holocaust shouldn't be Jew-exclusive.

i love salt in my soup.

>Israelis
>Based

there are a few but for every based israeli you've got 1 gorillion leftards

>Your own land is invaded by muslim scum and you are still focused on us?
So I guess your plot didn't work? Stop sending them to us.

From my experience, jews are a very extreme people. The good ones are great, the bad ones are terrible.
Some of their contributions to culture are alright. I like listening to Mendelssohn and watching Seinfeld.
The really fucking annoying ones are the elite media jews.
There's that thing they do where they can either claim to be white or non-white when it suits them.
They'll pose as white to argue that we all need to atone for our collective racial sins, then play the oppressed minority card when someone points out that they are disproportionately privileged.

Lindybeige did a really good video on how we pay so much attention to the 6 million jews, we neglect the other 6 million
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8

its a vessel for soul, a 2d representation for a Merkaba a GrandSextile. Which is 4 dimensional form.
It is believed to be a hole trough which soul is channeled into our bodies.

That's Jewish propaganda to subvert the soviet state

The people here are low iq retards who need a boogeyman to be the ultimate cause behind all the evil in the world

When you have absolutly no empathy and don't hesitate to scam, kill or blackmail people for profit it's easy.

Even if Jews have a few IQ points above withes the difference is negligible. Don't be to full of yourself.

European countries have been condeming israel for a long time on the arab- israeli conflict, many israelis feel that now Europe knows the extent of the problem, and many right wing politicians openly support israel now, more that ever really.

Some cunts say "HA Serves em right", but most think it's sad and that the Islam is a plague upon the earth.

And Israeli's still think about the holocaust the same way, but there is more room for "Yeah, we had it bad during that time but so did many other people and we should respect them too" (That perspective is rising slowly and steadily, but it wont gain fraction until israel becomes smarter. Because FUCK this place is stupid.)

Yes, it's a good question, why would e dislike Jews?

US presidents have always supported Israel. If they didn't they would never get elected.
Hell, the US and UK basically MADE you guys

Because of this guy

Video no available in my country looool

[citation needed] but Kek wills it

Well those are interesting replies.

We shall face Islam together.

saturn

Not in Israel. They keep electing Netanyahu for fuck sake. They have mandatory military service. Their women walk around with M4s strapped to their back. And western jews hate them for it.

Israelis and american jews are practically a different species.

Im a strange kind of nazi you know

I dont want to kill jews.I hate them with all my heart,but I think it would be better to just stack them in israel,so they can live there how they want and bank themselves all they want.

Just not in europe

I support israel and israel jews

I dont support jews.

>many right wing politicians openly support israel now, more that ever really.
worthless cucks liek wilders maybe, but muslims are only a symptom of the cancer that is kikery.

>t. Subversive kike

KEK IS WITH ME BROTHERS
KEK WILLS ISRAEL AS AN JEW ASYLUM

no, i am sorry, the karma they gathered upon their head will get to them sooner or later

I don't like jews. But I hate mudslides more. If Israel was more condemning of mudslides I would support them. DEUS VULT KEBAB OUT OF EUROPE.

I'm not sure anymore whether I should try to warn Jews of our impending doom or help speed up or extermination

Stormfag/Pepetard logic:
Whites are more successful than non-Whites -> "White people are genetically superior!"
Jews are more successful than non-Jews -> "Jews are devious and only look out for themselves and other Jews!"

Think about it the other way.
Do you like it if Jews claim that they're genetically superior? (I'm sure you can find some memes where some Jew is saying that -- that's not the point.)
Do you like it if non-Whites claim that White people are devious and only look out for themselves and other Whites?

Word. I don't even hate Jews, I'm happy for them to have their homeland and its not like we can go back in time and undo what they've done to the Palestinians.

That said I don't like the idea of the proportion of Jews in positions of influence (many pushing the situation in Europe) in EU/US.

Rare.
Actually I see jews not as a threat,but as a tool and maybe ally.

All jews want is to get rid of muslims.They send muslims to europe,they chimp out,europeans get woke and kill muslims,get rid of islam,now the whole middle east is controled by jews and europe is islam free.
Afterall,jews are white-ish,so its better than muzzies.

>I wonder how is it that the jews are such a small group that allegedly controls so much, yet you have no respect for the fact you have been losing to us for decades.
I can respect that we let Jews take control, people are ignorant. Jews are smart they know that controlling the media means controlling EVERYTHING which is why their smart. I never said that was a fault but it is true...

Don't you have anything better to do with your Saturday than go on an image board filled with people who hate you and shill for a cause that they will never support ?

ever heard of White Man's Burden? even when we unquestionably ruled the world we were trying to help the useless retards populating most of the world. unfortunately we didn't exterminate you jews and all our works came to ruin.

+ on that, ive met American jews, i used to work security for tourist grous coming to israel (every group above 20 peoplle is required by law to have an armed guard with them- school trips as well). first thing a couple of girl students from harvard law asked me was what i think about the occupation... lol wtf you talkin about bitch, your fukin school was probably built on some indian tribal land, what do you think about that? needless to say they didnt really have much to add.

Relevant digits

It's like you enjoy being abused

rare? we are like 10 hour drive from each other, man.

Define successful. I guess you mean "murr money hur duh"? Lots of awesome scientists and artists are poor as hell while Capitalisms promotes the greediest pigs.

How dare you deny the Holocaust, where 6,546,0410,027 Jews died.

The Jews were gassed immediately upon arrival to the camps, where many died of horrific diseases such as typhus. Their flesh was peeled off the bones and turned into lampshades. Their ribcages were torn out of their chests and were made in xylophones. Their eyeballs were gouged out and made into a kind of paste which was used as a caviar substitute by ordinary Germans (who knew exactly where it came from). Their hair was shaved off, and used to stuff the taxidermied corpses of other Jews. Their hands were cut off, hollowed out, and German housewives would wear them as gardening gloves. Their blood was used as the red dye for swastika flags. Their long bones were made into walking sticks, which became a fashion statement among the German middle class. Their skulls were torn out of their heads and shaped into helmets which were collected and worn exclusively by Hitler - no one else was allowed to wear them.

Many Jews were experimented on by the infamous doctor Mengele, who stitched 60,000 Jews together into the first "Jewish Centipede", and successfully transplanted a Jew's head onto a pig's body, all in the same day. In 1943, Dr Mengele performed the first successful liver transplant. He removed the diseased liver of a Jew, and replaced it with a healthy liver - which previously belonged to a Goy. Despite all this, he was never caught.

All of this happened while they were still alive, and was done without anaesthetic. They were then gassed, crucified, burned to death, and their ashes were buried in shallow graves (and rapidly decomposed, leaving no trace, just as the Nazis planned).

We know all this can be proven because the Nazis would have made meticulous records of this, and would have documented every single thing that was done to the Jews. There would be no need to make any of this up due to the fact that the Nazis documented it all.

Survivors confirm that Adolf Hitler personally visited Auschwitz on vacations, where he would spend his days hammering nails into Jews' heads.

My grandpa personally trained a dozen grizzly bears for Hitler. These bears would eat nothing but Jews. Hitler would often let them snack on Jews who managed to escape from the chambers through the flimsy wooden doors.

Every once in a while the bears would act up, and Hitler would have to wash their mouths out with soap. The bears really didn't care one way or the other seeing that the soap bars were made from Jews.

Sometimes when the bears didn't catch the Jews who often escaped the chambers through the flimsy wooden doors, Adolf would have the bears heads shrunk - then he gassed the bears with shrunken heads.