Mexico is a third world cou-

Mexico is a third world cou-

You're right now give us the check for the wall

-ntry.

That part of Mexico looks like that because of the influx of tourist money.

The best places in Mexico are literally built for non-Mexicans.

Literally shanty shacks, dirt roads, and trash everywhere there aren't tourists.

That doesn't look that bad, those houses just need a good paint job and that's it.

All this beach needs is a good raking as well..

That is the whole of south america
Why haven't you guys killed some politicians

How's the crime situation there now? Didn't they find hundreds of skulls out of nowhere just a few days back?

It's actually fine

MUCH better than POO in the LOO

Hmm

In all seriousness pajeet, nobody would choose to live in India over Mexico.

What city is that anyway?

>Third world shit holes arguing with one another

This. I'd much rather live in a cartel ridden city with qt spics than go to a literal toilet and have shit flung to you as you pray toward the elephant god.

I would.

I like not having a land border.

Then fuck off our country.

>My country is marginally better than India
That's not something to be proud of, Diego.

>Mexico thread
>gore thread

It's sad but Mexico is the personification of hell

Just as America is the golden land for fatty enthusiasts, India is the promised land for scat fetishists.

Mexico is objectively a far better country than India in pretty much every metric so long as you live in a reasonably sized urban area, the countryside of both sucks.

If it wasnt, Trump´would never win the elections because he would be out of ammo.

Topkek. Even Mexicans choose not to live in Mexico

Enjoy your pajeets.

Gore pics become popular some years ago, but believe, worse stuff happens in other countries

Estaría mejor sin los pedazos de gente que les gusta tirar en la calle.

I know this is a shitpost, but organizations that measure if you are part of "first world" don't care about first-world friendly tourist traps

As opposed to pooinloos, who never live outside of India?

Because new ones just srpout to substitute the newly beheaded.
Lost meaning the 30th time.

But it is

Tourism money from 1st world nations built these resort towns. And they were built ONLY for 1st world tourists to spend their $$$. The walls and security guards keeping out the mestizo scum are a constant reminder of this. Even the cartels know that if they make a move against one of these enclaves, the government will send the army after them.

worse stuff happens than mutilating and beheading hundreds of people, dissolving there body's in acid and sending them in a barrel to there loved ones?

prove it.

>post a picture of Cancun
Gr8 b8 m8

The ones getting this are mostly subhuman scum who are better off dead rather than beating their children and doing drugs and booze.
Social Darwinism at its finest, give them 20 more years of work and almost all of them will be dissolved.

>implying the cartels don't profit from tourism
Confirmed retard.

Looks worse than Ukraine.

Is he ok?

Mexico is the india of America

the fact that it happens at all, and your trying to justify it by saying that they were subhuman scum. doesn't exactly paint your county in a good light now dose it?

just colonials coming home and beating you at cricket, another sport the English invented that they can't win at

>subhuman scum
it's not like your country can produce much else. Should probably start appreciating them.

>not knowing historic definition of 3rd world

Fast History lesson
>be end of WW2
>Oh man remaining nations are siding with either US backed or Soviet backed
How to tell the difference?
>US backed / allied Nations be first world
>Soviet backed nations be 2nd world because we call the shots kek
What about the nations that dont fall into either?
>Uhm... 3rd world. Most of them are poor as shit and stupid anyway
>most

A Third world country can be rich... The idea of first / second / third world is a relic from post WW2, and it doesnt fit into the modern world.

What ever who cares... fuck it

>it's a "third worlder tries to make their country look less shit by grabbing a nighttime picture of one of their cities where all the rubbish and corpses are hidden by darkness" thread

Loo pajeet, loo.

The best parts? You mean the culture-less shitholes that are the "tourist" cities? where you get a fucking tube of tootpaste for $150 pesos (cost $16 in other parts) in Cancun.

The best parts of Mexico are in mainland, not in the coast (althoug some are beutiful nature-wise)

MEXICO BTFO BY POO

I'm pretty sure America pretty has most of Mexico in it now, all getting hand outs and living like niggers

Absolutely this
I don't know why USA doesn't annex the entirety of North America and crack down on all the cartels etc

Yeah that the same what every russian communist used to say

This looks Mediterranean as fuck
Italian cities on the coastline or Greek islands have the same appereance

No, but the fact that it only happens in the lower stratum means that you can lead a perfectly fine everyday life by just not being a wannabe drug dealer, though tv and everything doesn't help by glorifying the criminals, but in short all you need is common sense and it's not much different from what you know.
Also believe it or not, that stuff keeps serial killers away, since they have an enviroment to use for their shit, and that keeps them away from normal populace.

a few modernized towns doesn't prove that its not a 3rd world country. seriously this the middle east all over again

Jelly of our beutiful coast and climate? Come here and you will love it, mate.

Just beware of narco-beheaders and petty criminals. and the food. and the police. and the kidnapping gangs. and the other gangs.

I wish the US would annex the world
That's the kind of world government I support

actually id say what every communist would say

Funny how only the American vacation\retirement towns in Mexico are not garbage. Really makes you think.

I appreciate them as the subhuman scum, no beed to like them, actually let's castrate everyone after they give birth once, China had the right idea back then.

Or I could just drive to the Dalmatian coastline where I don't have to worry about all of that shit.

I suppose I do like fajitas though.

Confirmed. Best place for expats are military protected beach towns.

Yeah, how about no.

you know india is pretty safe right?

Narcos only kill other narcos ... and their families.

Tips for Mexican living, don't be a Narco.

>says Mexico is not third world
>says best parts of Mexico are mainland
>posts tourist coastal destination as example

/thread Mexicofag

really fires up my neurons

Guanajuato is fuking beutiful, stay butt-blasted. haters.

Fuck no would I want to live in India either

I am not OP , get your maple, you are making no sense.

I'm never falling for the "beautiful mexican colonial city" meme again, I went to Mérida for a few days and it looked like crap. The university does have some pretty good facilities though, that indoor arena was great.

I wish i could go to India, there are some beutiful places there.

BUILD WALL

ITT spic can't figure out why Vacation land for burgers is pretty decent but the rest of his country is steaming pile of shit.

Obviously is a personal taste thing, if you are more inclinated to post-colonial architecture, modern, post etc ,i can give some examples.

What did you study there, mate ? it was a public uni or a private one? Did you like the people? food ?

Pienso que pronto India va ser cenizas, es triste

My mistake Rubber toe you all look alike

PAY DENBTS

Didn't study anything there, went only for a sports tournament. I have to say, although I didn't like the city I'm a bit jelly of your campuses.

Tu crees? crees que se los lleve la chingada con esto de la WW3 ?
-
You think so ? do you believe they will get fucked with this ww3 thing?

Hahahahahaha

Why didn't you like the city}?

lol

Wut, America needs gibs from a 3rd world country for the wall? Can't afford a few bricks? Sad!

It was the Instituto Tecnológico de Mérida btw

>people

ew no

feels bad man, feels bad

There are some good university campus here in the state of Jalisco. I used to compete in TKD and visited some of them. Hope you return some day, mate.

cool. when are you going back?

Like I said, didn't like the architecture at all. Didn't help that I spent a week in Playa del Carmen before that, and all the Mexicans I talked to were hyping Mérida like the best shit ever or something.
Also every fucking Mexican told me to go to the Chaya Maya, I thought it was going to be the best food I had eaten in my life from the way they were telling me to go there. It wasn't bad, but I don't understand how that restaurant ever got so popular.

Every beach city in the world looks like that. It's how they make money of dumb tourists.

Says the half-lard,half-burger-being known as the united states citizen.

why people keep thinking USA is agaisnt cartels?
lmao do you really think PACO can just bypass CIA and FBI and sell drugs ? nigga all cartels have been helped by america since ever

yes, it is sad. our great downfall was the mighty Mexico's fault, and we now demand reparations to build a safety wall.

india has largest gdp boom in world. top edge tech industry. investing there now will guarabtee youre rich later.

mexico has millions of people in USA fleeing it and crying about getting sent back

Yeah, there was a baseball field, a track field, multiple courts, and the students seemed to be really engaged in a lot of interesting projects. We don't have campuses like that here.

I guess that makes sense. Make those evil nazi mexicunts pay!

Personally , i have never visited Yucatan, but i can tell you its also being taunted as being hot shit, but again, maybe we just fall into a (good) marketing.

make no mistake, i would love to visit it, but no much the tourist parts of it.

Come here in Jalisco, we have Puerto Vallarta which is a coastal city, you will have a great time , at a much lower cost.

Nigga, Merida is easily one of the best cities here.

>Indians poo in their water
>Mexicans drink water that makes them poo