year 15
if i missed anything let me know. rushed that one a bit

Fill Baltics spills to Lithuania and Smolensk

KANEM, MUFUGGA

CAN WE BE KANG YET?!

Keep attacking Leon.

Sail to baelaric islands

Fill more of my area.

Also, just to clarify, did you count my roll that I said you missed? Give me a crown btw so it's official.

Jerusalem supports Antioch's claim to the throne.

Continue the Crusade against the Caliphate AND the Sultanate in Egypt!

Sail to southern france

Take Mongolia

if you have the prereqs you cant. dont mind the table and crown shit. just put your bonus in your name and be able to defend it.

Invade Westphalia. Make cut off their dicks and make them eat them. Afterward make them sex slaves for our horses. Also requestin a blessin.

Attack the mudslimes

Support antioch

Hey, OP, am I supposed to Malwa or Mali? Malwa is independent but Mali is Catholic.

I'm at +3 op

Repel British

How the fuck did I lose territory? I rolled an 8

Anyway continue fighting to the last man to reclaim arabia. Push back and take jerusalem if I get a god roll.

Sorry I am Leon

im not fucking with the crown shit. just be able to defend it

We should ally with the Westphalians, jus' sayin'.

Keep filing the region

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

THAT WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?!

God fucking dammit Lord Kek, you had to give him trips?

Okay then. Even a little dot would do but I accept.

What should border agreements be in the mid east?

'Aight, mufugga, gots a good point.

Tho we in Niggatopia, homie. How we supposed to interact with Westphalics?

>Trips

Truly, God is watching and approving of our cleansing.

Emperor of the Byzantine Empire, Jerusalem and all other nations uniting under the Christian banner do not see you and your empire as a threat nor do we see you as an enemy, however we believe that Sicily being orthodox will only cause tension between our faiths. If we march upon his land, would you defend this traitor?

Kanem > Aksum

>King Ashobongo of Kanem

malwa is dead and was dead before you claimed it. i have been adding your rolls for mali and fucked up by not telling you who you were

It's his fault for being dumb, desu

three factions were attacking you

Nigguh, once we deal with dis Kanem nigga we can jus' waltz up to dat lil' muhfuggu wop an' put a bullet in hiyus hayud, ya feel me?

Kill the italian wop

Okay, I understand.
>Being this mad about soon being sandwiched

Axum and I be suppohten yo ass! Hold up.

>inferring im mad

If any other nation steps in to fight westphalia's war the empire will get involved. leave this war in germania to those with an interest in those lands is what we say

Got a point, homie, got a point. 'Aight, nigga, I'm playin' the hoops ya shootin' at.

>calls me traiter
>stole papacy and excommunicated me after I gave him blessing

I will be joining in this war to claim corsica and sardinia as per my deal with him before this mess that he has broken.

Dis nigga be throwin' all dis shade at me . Jus' cause DeJaShanique like ma dick mo'!

Any openings

Stole the papacy?
My child, I believe that converting to Orthodoxy has polluted your mind.

>more friendly with heretics than brothers of the faith
>letting the anglican heresy spread unopposed across christendom
You're just a cuck. Also learn to spell nigga

Literally using a Somali (East African) when as a West African nation you attack an East African nation.

I have your back.

a Scandinavian faction would be nice

The irony was not lost on me when I selected it.

>let's catholic brothers die in the middle east while the Pope does nothing but expand for his own interests
>STOLEN PAPACY RIGGED
Fuck off

Claim Denmark
Fill Norway

i dont care how you RP faggot but why you ask me something related to the game please use English. if you have 3 blessing from three kingdoms you can be a kingdom. if not, you need to kill three more factions or gain those blessings

ooc: i mean it was a 3v1 man

YO, HE WAT, HOMIE?!

LISTEN HERE, NIGGER. YOU MESS WIT' LIL' M, YA MESS WIT' ME. YA' AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT SPITTIN' MUZZIE FIREBALLS N SHEEEIIT. WE GONNA' BLACKWASH YO' MOUTH WITH SOAP REAL GOOD, NIGGER. MESS WITH THE HOMEBOYS, YA' MESSIN' WITH BIG AX

kill the papa state on cyprus, spill to attack antioch

OH SHIT, YO' MAH HOMIE FO, LIYUF, DAWG!!! AM NOT GONNA STAYUND BAH NO MO' N LET DIS NIGGUH FUCK WIT CHU'!!! LES PUT DIS BITCH IN HIYUS PLACE!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEE
ORTHODOX WAR NOW

and with that the papacy is ended for ever and all blessings lost :^)

year 16

Why would 1200 AD african negros use ebonics started by american negros centuries later? Role play as Ugbighuw or whatever, not Tyrone
>rolls last so we can't defend
Very fair sucker punch by the OP host....

Keep killing Leon.

Kill the byzantine and permit all to attack through me

WHAT IS THIS?!

I, Pope Baldwin IV hereby claim EVERY Orthodox nation to be an enemy of Christendom. LAUNCH A CRUSADE AGAINST ORTHODOXY!

Re-establish the papal states in Jerusalem! Reclaim Cyprus and invade the Byzantine Empire!

Fill Sweden
Spills past Binland

we ask that you join our crusade against the catholics

Attack that Muslim piece o' dawg shite, Kanem and put him in his place.

Focus on the side that is in Weyust Africuh.

Pali.

And with that I quit. OP playing as a faction, not even once

Attack Westphalia. Skin their grandmothers and make them into our toilette paper.

cant reestablish the papal states a second time. the catholic church is no more

>rolling last
Good job op

Keep taking Mongolia

the OP quit

OUWAH TECHNOLOGY LET US LOOK INTO DA FUTAH AND WE COULD SEE HOW DEY BE TALKIN', NIGGUH.

I declare Jihad against all african christian nations!

Kanem > Aksum

What bonus I get for Jihad?

>King Ashobongo of Kanem

And that gives you a mandate to roll last and not givepeople the oppurtunity to defend, how exactly? Kill yourself nigger

YO, KILL DAT KANEM BOI NOW

YEAH, WAT THIS NIGGA SAY, WE AFRICAN KANGZ, WE GOT SCRYIN' MACHINES N SHEEEEIIIIIT

You can't just declare Jihad.

Sure why not, Crusade whoever I'm supposed to crusade

I accept your call.
fill up the region any spills go
against the catholic nations in the middle east.

Why not?

Sneakily destroying the papal states as last attack and then quickly mupdate so we have no chance to defend.

Biased OP strikes again.

Pretty sure you can't simply do that action.

You had the map premade to do this

You are truly a faggot

the last two turns i just forgot to roll, and with this many catholics it was the only move that evened things up

Everybody rolled and you can't redirect rolls to defend. I hate OP playing as well and I was put off at first, but I saw abbassid losing so I decided to join and help put their death off as soon as possible. It's a viable tactic to roll last, but I often do it so maybe I am just biased

And do the first catholic nation falls.
look upon your leader catholics. He drove Italy our of the church. He led you to war with the four most powerful nation on the map. His policy meant the papal states were burnt to the ground twice and your bonuses are no more. This antichrist has led to your Armageddon. Yet you call him leader. Despicable.

Thats some weak shit senpai

He posted last every map update and you dont complain till now? You have no leg to stand on cuck king.

leave the orthodoxy
attack the byzantines

>claim the byzantine empire
>OP quits 3 rounds in
>keep game alive 16 rounds most of which only had 5-6 rollers
>makes a move that evens the playing field
>all the catholics lose their shit

wew lad

you still have land in syria.

evenly attack the three crusader states

Keep killing this italian wop

Its hard to say its fair to roll last when you're the OP and therefore mupdate isn't going to happen if you wait too long

So you want kingdomship?

Suck my pali bitch nigga

year 17

*Do

keep attacking catholics in the middle east