LE PEN GENERAL - War Bonds Edition

Le Pen needs YOU! To save Europa.
For if she wins this upcoming election, the EU will certainly fall.

This is why we must enter a state of war memeconomy, we must work around the clock producing memes and support our fellows fighting the good fight in France.

So what must be done to achive victory?

>1. Destroy the character of Emmanuel Macron

We need something that will haunt him for the rest of his campain. In the American election we had names such as "Low energy Jeb" "Lyin Ted" and "Crooked Hillary"
It is esential that we find something simple and negative about Macron, and hammer it in through our memes. And it has to not be something simple, like "cuck".

>2. Highlight how shit rapefuges are, and how france was better in the good old days.

>3. Promote the idea of the EU as a cruel tyrant

>TOOLS TO IMPROVE YOUR FRENCH

duolingo.com/
italki.com/home

>INSPIRATION

youtube.com/watch?v=P7wqkAx3t14&ab_channel=NeatoBurritoProductions

youtube.com/watch?v=1zYS6VE6b5c&ab_channel=Laibach

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0&ab_channel=ThorsteinMemeson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
images.delcampe.com/img_large/auction/000/092/219/886_001.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=BkgZVK9QlxI
reddit.com/r/Le_Pen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chacarron_Macarron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>it's another foreign country tries to do "le epic election meme" to a different country despite the fact that the past two (Hofer, Wilders) didn't work

Let's see if 3rd time's the charm, why don't we.

">>" you forgot these. Now contribute to the fight or sod off, you unpatriotic scumbag.

OUR ETERNAL ALLY FRANCE MUST CERTAINLY BE ABLE TO ELECT IT'S SAVING GRACE!

Hello Norway my child, how's it going? Still being rich on oil?

This is why we must have to full support of our french bros.
Now is not the time for pessimism and black pilling, but a time for rallying.

>Find a nickname for, and destroy Macrons character

>Find out what kind of messages are efective in France, what must we push?

>Make fun memes and videos to gahr hype and goodwill.

My first attempt in memeting
am I doing it right?

This is what we need in France and EU
[ youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw ]

Nah.
Let me help you user

Thank you for the meme, appreciated!

Stop with the pepes.
Meme energy is dynamic.
You can't use the same sword for every battle, it will grow dull and break.
Get something uniquely French from French counter culture that appeals to the French.

Uniquely French. The French are literally called frogs. user pls

She will lose

You can use the same sword all your life, but only if you have a good smith.

more fuel for the fire.

Invest in war memes!

How does "The Weasel" sound? After all, he weasels out of shit that would sink anybody else.

LITERALLY being a Banker would be suicide for a politician, yet Macron weasels out of that.

Passing austerity measures under the Hollande Administration should taint your campaign, yet Macron weasels through that.

Acts like an entitled millionaire with a messiah complex which would make you as toxic as Blair, yet Macron weasels his way out of that.

Is buddies with media barons in a way that would sink a typical politician, yet he weasels his way into deification.

"The weasel" seems like an excelent nickname.

Can a french bro tell me what weasel is in french? And does a weasel have the same cultural meaning?

images.delcampe.com/img_large/auction/000/092/219/886_001.jpg

la weaselaux

La Belette is the proper French Translation.

bump

We cannot know if she will win or lose yet. But win or lose, the National Front will gain in strength because of how shit France is becoming (due exclusively to nonwhites).

>can't meme
>can't french
I'm so useless
sorry anons I can't help

I come to serve in French Foreign Legion, Oui Oui, Bagguette Fagguette?

After Geert failed to sweep the seats I'm having doubts about the power of Gets
For all we know Kek only loves America, or has gone dormant

>La Belette le Fagguette?

How does that sound?

This is why we cannot sit on our asses counting gets.

We must be active, and flood social media with our message like we did Trump-

I am fearful that the launguage barrier will be a problem, but that is why we must organize now!

Meme making is a good start but they cannot just dwell in Sup Forums and expect that they will effect the French election. Although reddit is generally disliked by Sup Forums, Sup Forums's memetic warfare was effective last time around because of the colonies they developed on reddit with the_donald and on youtube and even facebook. You need to make memes that can be proliferated on normie channels and watered down in such a way like pepe can be without scaring off normies with scary looking content.

The memes also need to be humorous and absurd. Trump's meme power did not come from his policies but his humorous and over the top character. You need to make something that grabs people's attention and forces them to laugh at a primal level. Something authentic and organic, and not generated like on a meme generator.

Sounds glorious

Can someone confirm this makes sense

Macron est un mouton qui suit l'UE aveuglément

La Belette ce n'est pas un Baguette works better, because it can into French.

Bumpty bump bump.

This is a good thread/

English speaking board only has penetration into English speaking countries I'm afraid.
The Frogs have never really had a presence here.

In short Sup Forums needs to make a french "the_donald" and start colonizing and establishing ground sooner rather than later.

The big question is whether a sufficient portion of the French population is fed up enough with the globalist platform. Trump won because the American people were angry, angry at terrorists and government that screwed them out of jobs and political correctness. Is this present in France?

"Let them eat diversity" - Macron Antoinette

Is there any way we can work to distinguish le-pen pepe from hillary pepe? They look so similar, I thought this was a fucking shill thread at first glance.

some old paris riots to help you lads out
youtube.com/watch?v=BkgZVK9QlxI

when making my above comment kek

maybe give her a french flag?

will do in future memes

I hope you fags win, so i can visit your froggy lands and not get raped after being pickpocketed.

jej

If you care about elections outside your country, you're a globalist.

rolling for a Le Pen victory

Macron is piece of shit.Voting for him is like voting for Frog version of Soros

Whatever you say senpai, my French is shit, so you'll have to take the lead.

France is the land of the frogs, what more convincing do you need?

>voting a female into office

More like Tony Blair

En Marche Jusqu'où?

>Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, who is 24 years older than him and was his teacher in La Providence high school, Amiens.[74][75] The pair first met when he was a student in her class, aged 15, but were only officially a couple once he was 18.[76]

>His parents initially attempted to split the couple by sending him away to Paris to finish the final year of his schooling, as they felt his youth made this relationship inappropriate,[9][76] but the couple stayed together after he graduated, and were married in 2007.

>The couple live with Trogneux's three children from her previous marriage.[10]

LIMP MACARONI

>my teacher's son

I foresee civil war/third world status for France in the future, regardless if Le Pen wins.

French please try prepare yourselves accordingly, and for gods sake, have children.

This

Memes have to be organic.

Why don't we use: Marine Le Benis with spurdo

>I foresee civil war/third world status for France in the future, regardless if Le Pen wins.
I think we'll see it sooner if Le Pen wins because she'll tell the French army that's already deployed on French streets to start shooting to kill if les cameljockeys start anything.

Are twitter and facebook enough to influence french public oppinion?

Where do we shill?

Because that's more derogatory, who takes benis seriously?

Basically, and really we should hope for that, because the nationalists would have a MASSIVE advantage over the left-wing/islamic factions that would present themselves.

MACRON

MOUTON

this

WHO FOUND AND HAVE A LINK FOR THIS Renseignement Généraux POLL SECRET FIRST RUN ?

We go with :

Fillon : 20%

Macron : 14%

Hamon : 11%

Melanchon : 11%

etc.

AND LE PEN 29%.....

Is this fake, A friend told me that a friend told him...etc.
DOes anyone has some sauce about this poll ?

It doesen't matter, it has to be funny. It is the first step to introduce an idea in your mind.

MACRON

LE

MOUTON

Why don't we use a pepe/roster. Roster is the national mascot of france.

You are like a little baby, watch this

>Macaron

>Chacaron

COLONIZE COLONIZE COLONIZE

reddit.com/r/Le_Pen/

FUCKING FRENCH

WHERE ARE YOU??

YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR ASS TOO

Set this to Chacaron Macaron and it's golden.

Save yourself, bitch.

GREAT IDEA

Last year was the chinese year of the fire monkey. Monket is chaos and mischief, so is fire.
The year lasted from when Trump won his first primary to his inauguration.

This year is the year of the flaming rooster FRANCES symbol!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chacarron_Macarron
?

He took that like a champ. Obviously it's not the first time he has had another man splatter him in the face with a sloppy substance.

Wow, you are talented memetic magician
teach me how to meme like you

Why not attack her, instead of praising?
Double down on what the Media is doing, that way you can get every single women in France to vote for her.

meme energy seem low, reinforcement coming!

we're seeing some shit we aint never seen before

Explain.

France has a very different ruleset for campaigns (i.e. Rules on Electioneering, run-off system etc.) and as such a brute force approach isn't going to work.

how would you attack her?

Because women wont vote for women who seem unpopular.

yeah our memes must be more subtle.

Its the old "Americans are in your face, while Europeans think more." cliche

Indeed. "En Marche Jusqu'où?" (roughly Onwards to where?) in a manner similar to "New Labour New Danger" while relaying shit he's actually said and done would plant seeds of doubt in Macron's supporters.

i have a similar one kek
just got to find it brb

nice brother

That's not the case, look at what she have done so far, not in the sene of being unpopular, but in the sense of not being what men want her to be.
People should take their profits in regards to what's happening right now, turn this into a culture who are abusive to women in regards to one who protects and cherish them, PLUS, theres a couple hundred examples you can set in that regard.

You two criticize the only memetic magician ITT
how about make some meme instead of talking

French dudes are cucks, hiding somewhere while having a woman to take the lead, like Joan of Arc.