/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE HIBERNIAN CONSPIRACY IS WHY I'M HUNG OVER EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
americafirstpolicies.org/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/Merkel Press Conf 3/17/17
youtu.be/IbpsmS2BTLo
>Pres Trump/Merkel @ WH 3/17/17
youtu.be/JzqqqLzoUe4
>Pres Trump roundtable w/USA-DEU biz leaders 3/17/17
youtu.be/luIJDNyXAek
>Pres Trump roundtable w/VA 3/17/17
youtu.be/7c5PbF7wt3Q
>Pres Trump meets Rep Study Committee 3/17/17
youtu.be/ar6ylAKlZFw
>Pres Trump remarks @ St Patricks Day 3/16/17
youtu.be/CcLtoQhCwxk
>Pres Trump remarks @ Friends of Ireland 3/16/17
youtu.be/QIr9cj4GOyc
>VP Pence swears in Dan Coats (DNI) 3/16/17
youtu.be/_SldNgpNmkg
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>The Story behind MAGA hats
youtu.be/Aoro6PA9S6g
>Female Trump vs Male shillary
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk
>Tucker talks Trumpism
youtu.be/t2dct9ErA_g
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/kpN2mA2blVk
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/trump-administration-releases-requirements-border-wall-requesting-bids-build/
youtube.com/watch?v=-gOxVMGB0LM
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/10/epa-spends-millions-on-military-style-weapons-repo/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/7/golden-hammer-feds-spending-millions-to-arm-agenci/
twitter.com/WhiteHouseHstry
forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2015/10/21/the-climate-change-liberation-army-and-u-s-environmental-protection-agency-epa-adventurism/#bc524a975ac8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a movement.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/trump-administration-releases-requirements-border-wall-requesting-bids-build/
>The Trump administration’s proposed border wall is expected to be as tall as 30 feet and no shorter than 18 feet to deter potential illegal immigrants, Homeland Security officials said Friday.

18 ft is pretty high I guess

Reported for racism

Shitposter in Chief.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gOxVMGB0LM

I'm pretty sure I understand Trump a lot better than you think.
But that doesn't stop your mind from instantly jumping to the worst possible conclusion, which the mind naturally does.

>Irish soda bread
Yeast BTFO

THE TRUMPS ARE AWARE

>Das tötet den Schlumpf

>realize it's at least three mexicans tall

>AESTHETICALLY PLEASING WALL

>the EPA has its own fucking army

WHAT THE

FUCK

I bet I can guess what President Trump is gonna be talking about on Monday

>implying I'm not one of the 30 million plastic paddies

18 feet is total shit senpai. Israel's is 25, we can't be lower than them. 30 is okay, that's at least six spics high, but they need to push for 50.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>The senator for Kentucky is now working for Vladmir Putin.

Is he just going crazy? How does this man hold public office? No wonder Dems love him so much.

Stop being poor

PARIS ISN'T PARIS ANYMORE

What hzppens when you feed an awoo sugar?

>But that doesn't stop your mind from instantly jumping to the worst possible conclusion, which the mind naturally does.

Mine doesn't. I never once doubted him throughout every "scandal".

And what happened with all of them?

Just get rid of the whole fucking agency.

He's been crazy for decades. Remember him lurching around the stage like a zombie with his tongue portruding during one of the '08 debates?

it would be a shame if this were meme'd more

What the fuck is that god-aweful pic OP?

Use an aesthetic Trump pic ffs, seeing as it's his general and all that.

Yeah, definitely that and whatever Comey says.

This is not new news. There was media coverage a while ago over it and then leftist hid it.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/10/epa-spends-millions-on-military-style-weapons-repo/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/7/golden-hammer-feds-spending-millions-to-arm-agenci/

Do you think Trump gets tired of bending the world to his will?

>It started so well. With the sun shining in the German spa town of Baden-Baden, the first annual meeting of the G20 got under way
>The combined efforts of Germany, and nascent free-trade champions China, it was thought, would temper some of Washington's threats of imposing punishing border tariffs and renegotiating long-standing trade agreements.
>But two days later, the communique approved by all the assembled finance ministers was published without a commitment to bolster free trade and dropped a pledge to "resist all forms of protectionism" from the previous year's document.

Yang a cute.

Not shilling or anything, but if Ryancare completely fucks people over will Trump win his reelection? Even when the wall is built and everything else that he promises is done, they'll shill about healthcare.

I read the article, but are there any drawings yet?

How do you feed a fucking cartoon?
>krampftards are this dumb

>Oil flowing by Monday

>he sets it low and every time a spic gets mouthy it raises by 10 feet

Paid marketing is against board rules. Fuck off.

KAC looks stunning on the cover of The Jew Yorker.

These people are so pathetic. Samefagging in the comments section of the President's Twitter.

Yang a shit.

Was this Tillerson and Mnuchin's work? Impressive, getting the G20 to fuck off.

There's this one, which doesn't seem to be happening as of yet.

I understand what you're saying, and some people are better at drowning things out. I think you think that I am saying it won't end up in his favor. That is not what I'm saying. My point is that, even though I know it will always work out for him and for us, my mind --along with many others-- will always instantly go to the worst possible situation.

So do not believe that I think it will end up bad for Trump. I agree with you on the fact he did this for a reason.

He has a golden shot to take the D party down for a generation or two. A slight tax hike, drug price negotiation and medicare for everyone.

Healthcare is bloated as fuck.

GET OUT

Man that went quick without obamaoan bs

>117252880
is this seriously the best you can do, CIA?
this is embarrassing...

I WOULDN'T GO TO FRANCE

Fuck off Irish Internet Defense Force shill. The Jews were played all along by the potatoniggers!

If my hunch is correct, Ryancare will become Randcare lite before it reaches the Senate

Damn, that was fast.

It's the specifications for design proposals, not a proposal itself. The wall will have to conform to those parameters.
So far the only drawing I know of features nuclear mines and some kind of weaponized ketchup tornado.

>Asking a question
>Paid marketing
When the fuck are we raking you leafs?

I fucking hate how they downplay the fact that Obama wiretapped her
>Yeah that happened but we moved on. Trump is a liar!

It'd probably be hard, but possible. Healthcare is a major issue, Trump knows he cannot fuck it up. If Ryancare doesn't get negotiated properly, then I can't imagine Trump would actually sign off on it.

>The WH wants to build the lawn fence taller and put an electrical charge on top to thwart the lunatics jumping over it.

These assholes (WHHA) wont budge on it since Muh Preservation.
twitter.com/WhiteHouseHstry

>muh russia BTFO
>Obama implicated in wiretaps
>oil starts flowing
>Gorsuch hearing
That is a lot of winning.

anyone else tired of supporting mainstream grocery chains like walmart?

i just went to aldi's for the first time today and bought $200 worth of groceries for $70...

how can they compete? this is the price they pay for promoting corporatism and liberal policies

i'm done with wallyworld... they should just give up...... it's over

Goes straight for the flag like every fucking shill.

Get. The fuck. Out.

You pieces of shit are going to be racked with so many charges it's going to make your head spin.

Get ready for Monday cocksucker.

RUBY RIDGE SOON
the EPA will make the ATF look like a fucking joke

We've been conditioned to expect the worst because hope for non-libshits has been in short supply for a very long time. So much so that, even when shit is playing out perfectly, you find yourself waiting for the other shoe to drop.

It's what the Dems have conditioned us into. It may take awhile to mentally accept that they've btfo themselves for several generations now, because they never ever learn.

I try to give them lots of source material but you can't fake good taste.

>put an electrical charge on top

>My point is that, even though I know it will always work out for him and for us, my mind --along with many others-- will always instantly go to the worst possible situation.
>I agree with you on the fact he did this for a reason.

I don't get this at all. How can you have doubt and think of the "worst possible situation" if you KNOW he can handle it like a master?

See: Pussy tapes.

damn

>billions of dollars of american taxpayer money to create a backup military loyal only to unaccountable government agencies

burn the system to the fucking ground

>In the documents, CBP says that the side facing the U.S. must also be “aesthetically pleasing” in “color, anti-climb texture etc., to be consistent with general surrounding environment.” There was no mention of how the Mexican side should look.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

>As the U.S. engages in a national debate over the militarization of the police, federal data shows that government agencies charged with largely administrative roles are spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to purchase SWAT and military-style equipment.

>Among the weapons purchased are guns, body armor, camouflage equipment, unmanned aircraft, amphibious assault ships, radar and night-vision gear and other military-style weaponry and surveillance activities,

>Since FY 2006, 44 traditionally administrative agencies have spent over $71 million on items like body armor, riot helmets and shields, cannon launchers and police firearms and ammunition

And more
forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2015/10/21/the-climate-change-liberation-army-and-u-s-environmental-protection-agency-epa-adventurism/#bc524a975ac8

>For example: $2.1 million purchased guns and ammo up to 300MM - the majority of these expenditures were on weapons “up to 30MM” ($1.73 million).

I still think it should be 90 feet tall and 30 feet deep instead of 30 and 6, but I'm not an architect. I still love how liberals hate the idea of a wall, even though billions of dollars worth of drugs are transported here. Shows how little they care about people.

I fucking love this timeline.

Blake is true cat shit.

>There was no mention of how the Mexican side should look.

Ugly and dangerous, plox.

>TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY

>TRUMP HASNT MADE US-RUSSIAN RELATIONS BETTER

Pick one you liberal faggot kikes

KAC is so cute. Do you have a pic of the cover?

See, now what are you going on about? Charges?

Liberals are using the lack of a wall to import voters because they've been losing whites for decades. If the wall goes up, the beans are removed, and anchor babies are barred from citizenship, they're fucking done.

I'm not a liberal

Guys , i'm sorry ,i'm actually a huge trump supporter , i'm schizophrenic and can't do anything against it.

Guess I'm just concern shilling because how easy this can backfire and that I don't trust that snake Paul Ryan in the slightest.

*autistic screeching intenstifies*

it wasnt FEMA camps we should be worried about

ALL
THIS
WINNING

he got his hat snatched and punched

My post said nothing about you shilling, faggot

trump never existed
wake up, user

I hate things like this. That said, let's post stuff that was predicted that ended up not being true.

have you tried giving up?

>I don't get this at all. How can you have doubt and think of the "worst possible situation" if you KNOW he can handle it like a master?

It doesn't matter how much I tell myself or how much you tell me. If you look for what I'm saying in your daily life, you will find many examples of what I am talking about.
I could see this being true.

Hi

Reposting since I didn't get enough (You)s last time and I'd like some better answers to my inquiry.

Dear /ptg/. I have tentative feelings about this president.

On the one hand, I wish more jobs would stay in America, and I think Islam is a pretty bad influence on the world over-all.

On the other hand, I'm worried that Trump's economic policy will fuck over virtually everyone for the benefit of millionaires and billionaires by deregulating labor protections and by the unintended consequences of protectionism.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens with the economy.

Even despite the illegals and anchor babies, just giving statistics on how many drugs are imported into our country by the cartels and how easily streets are flooded with marijuana, meth, and heroin from Mexico should be an eye open for the majority of Americans.

Despite the """liberals""" on Twitter, do the majority agree with a wall or do they despite it because "BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS!"?

how's today been?

This is why I never come to these anymore.

90 posts into this "Trump General" and you worthless faggots have mentioned Trump all of 2 or 3 times.

You people are all faggots that hijacked the topic of Trump for traffic so you could have your faggy little chat box

Fucking worthless. I fucking hate children.

try harder next time faggot

Classy

Will there be caltrops strewn about?

>If you look for what I'm saying in your daily life, you will find many examples of what I am talking about.

That's my daily life though. Not Trump.

low tier b8