BEN'S GONE FULL REDPILL

>windmill

Did Ben not get the news?

The Netherlands doesn't have enough rural and suburban retards to elect Wilders.

D@ boot swastika doe

Swastiboot

This fucking leaf
Every fucking time

subtle.

I unironically love you leaf. You are a familiar landmark on my path of laughter and shitposting. A shining beacon of commonality linking all the threads together. A single poster that I can recognize that makes me feel a part of a community. Thank You.

Look at the nose on the EU
Ben really became /ourguy/

>mfw kike noses getting kicked out

nice edit, who has the original?

Whats it like knowing your women constantly thirst for dominant American dick?

he might be right

Niggers you have no clue. Wilders was never going to get a majority. There isn't a single big party that will work together with him.

He is the second biggest party right now. His votes went up 25%. This is a win. MSM is trying to say Wilders lost, why do you think that is?

and the (((nose))) on the eurocrat. unfortunately he has to stick that useless shabbos goy geert in there but its good to shroud your power level i guess.

spbp

>Le windmill of friendship and tolerance.
God Bless Zyklon Ben

goddamnit leaf

But wilders didn't even win HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

It is not "all or nothing" like us presidential elections so.......

>a jew attacking muslims

seems bluepilled to me.

This is horrible. I am /literally shaking/ now

>elect Wilders.
even if elected, he still wouldn't have access to the nuclear codes

Dutch government work like something like getting a percentage of the seats according to the number of votes you get. The number of seats correlates to the amount of power you have. His power went up by 25%

I am a rural retard and I chuckled.

This. Leafposting is a art.

>yfw he's literally turning into Zyklon Ben

Proof that meme magic works with enough time and energy. Praise kek.

>windmill with boots
>jackboots
>the aryan kicking out muslims, turks and jews

Zyklon Ben wasn't a joke. We reshaped the poor cartoonist from Montana into our own image. From cubist art to drawing swastikas.

In other words, too many leafs.

>Zylkon Ben and Le Peaceful Windmill of Friendship and Tolerance have booth been memed into existence

jfc what have we done

Yeah, he says that once he embraced the alt-right narratives in his art, he got a lot more business.

This is so true

We do but people in the rural areas vote Christian.

Yet Turkey has enough retards in the rural and poor areas to keep electing Erdogan.

What the fuck is wrong with the world.

Wilders got second place, a rightist party took power and people start getting red pilled.

He is right, they are uneducated

Ben is really just getting better and better. Unironically, he's right now one of the best political cartoonists, which is somewhat of a shame, considering how small his audience is.

When the fuck are people going to understand that the Netherlands and various other European countries doesn't have "winner takes all" elections?

Bending reality to our will.

>Redpilled
>Still makes pro israel statements in his comics

Original version lads.

inb4

>israeli jews are based