Polish Baby Boom

How can Poland be so based?

>Poland is experiencing a baby boom, with estimates forecasting that up to 400,000 children will be born by the end of 2017, the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily has reported.

>thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/298154,Poland-experiencing-baby-boom-report

Are you having children, user? Having children is the only way to save Western civilization.

Also, thank you, based Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoUXt6pVeQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw voted for PiS

nice

It won't mean anything unless it's sustained. Their birthrate as of now is 1.30 or so per woman, literally worse than Germany's and Japan's and among the lowest in the world.

still on "+" cuz 1mln ukrainians

inb4 ukrainians are not white

based

Every single girl in this picture is very cute.

>400,000 children will be born by the end of 2017

inb4 400 000 future Brits.

>Poland saving the west again

Fuck off ahmed

You cant have them, but you can have the german ones

But again:

Why is a high birth rate a good thing?

It's a good thing for Europeans.

I think THE TFR for Polaks in the UK is 2.2

not surprised considering how pretty polish women are

And why?

Because European birth rates are now. Duh.

the world is those who breed it full

Just out of curiosity, Polishanons, how conservative is Poland in social terms?

>What percentage go to church regularly?
>Do many women embrace the whore lifestyle, or are they relatively traditional?
>What do most people tend to think of gays and other deviants?
>What's most people's stance on abortion?

Low*

Don't be a fucking cuck

We need all the white reserves we can get for the upcoming race war apocalypse

If the Jews destroy the white race planet earth will become an even bigger shithole than it currently is

But why does that matter? If you have a pair of balls the survival of your own people should matter

Because Europe is competing with Sub-Saharans and MENAs, and its share of the global population has dropped dramatically in the past decades.

>being this much of a retard

>baby boom
Literally 3k more babies were born than a year ago. This is just govt propaganda, but whatever.

My fiancee is Polish and lives in Poland

I don't speak the language (currently learning) she is going to move to the USA soon but if she doesn't like it here we might end up moving back. I can't leave USA now that Trump is pres

How is the job market in Poland for English speakers. Im a school teacher so I don't have much skill in terms of tech or business

I'm not a world citizen

>Because Europe is competing with Sub-Saharans and MENAs

Keep them there.

>We need all the white reserves we can get for the upcoming race war apocalypse
Damn.

>And why?
to sustain the welfare state. There's really no purpose behind the high birth rate, except sustaining the welfare state

40-45%

Whores, but they don't brag about it as openly as in the West

They don't want gay marriage and gay adoption

>>What's most people's stance on abortion?
staggering majority opposes abortion on demand, but wants the possibility of abortion in those 3 hard cases

Holy shit. That's the first time ever Ive seen someone use the term MENA. I didn't think it was serious when I read about the new "MENA" classification years ago.

Don't take the bait. Theres no such thing as a MENA. Theyre making this up to create a new minority group.

This is like when they invented "hispanics".

>Are you having children, user? Having children is the only way to save Western civilization.

No... I'm wasting my life posting on here.

pic = mfw i realise i'm wasting my life

1. mainly old people go to church. among young people its considered a waste of time. in rural areas they attend more often if they come from a conservative family.
2. They are whores. the one who care about family values, love, aka wife material, get taken very early, at 18-22. After that its only selfish whores who will leave you if you wont fuck her brains out every time she demands, no matter what. if you are busy or just generally tired, she will find some other dick.
3. females are friendly towards them becouse of western inferiority complex, males despise them.
4. males dont care, females want it badly.

So this is the power of Jaroslaw...

Probably why it's so low in the country. They still will have Polish citizenship though.

>to sustain the welfare state.

So how does having more people help in it?

More manpower for the comming racewar. Poland itself just made us like 80 divisions (if you consider maximal realistic mobilization rate is like 20% of population)

goddamnit...

Are you accounting for half of them being girls who can't fight?

A lot, even left-leaning. Churches are usually full of kids, teens and elderly people, but during the bigger holiddays everyone is coming.
In don't go to the church regularly, because I dislike non-trident mass, but that's fringe autism.

It's very complicated, as everywhere

Can't say for the rural areas, but in bigger cities the rule is - gays are ok, people pretty much like gays a lot, also many polish gays are pretty traditional and modest. It's pretty much you're free to be gay, but don't enforce it on others.
People don't stand the sexual deviants (I mean people in make-up swinging dildos).
People dislike feminists a lot, is a fringe movement that has no traction apart a couple of places in a big cities. But still majority of the big city women say that feminists are fat, ugly and frustrated. In Poland women have a high beauty standards, so they'd rather go to gym and to hairdresser, than become a feminist.
Also polish gyms are full of women working out.

>What's most people's stance on abortion?
Majority is ok with the current status-quo (no abortion, unless life threathening or because it's an effect of rape etc).

I mean it's not conservative utopia, it's a modest country with many problems, but looking back it's a great place to live and it's going in more or less good direction.
But still, there is a lot of work to do.
I remember early 90's as a kiddo, and I was dirt poor. Everyone was.

Stop pretending to show solidarity with Poland. We share no relationship besides having a common skin colour (which we probably don't since your country is barely half-white HWDU shit). Go project your racial failure onto someone else.

You can teach english as a native speaker.

How do I get traditional Polish wife?

Just tell him that Poles don't want non-Poles to move there

Come here and start searching. Bonus points if you have family from Chicago, so you can tell you have some Polish roots.

>listek
XDDDD

>proud of supporting Jewish post-communist leftovers

dziękuję

PiS are purging the Communists from the Polish state though.

>leaf

>kref i blizny
jajajajajaja

Dunno about trad, but you can get sloots easily. Just be foreign.

Based Poland, my gf is part polish and shes redpilled as fuck.

We are ok with small immigration, if you add value.

Ukrainians came em masse and it's a huge immigration (1 million of them), but they integrate pretty well and I guess some of them will come back to Donbas, once it's over.

In big cities there is a small minority of Souther Italians, they usually open pizzerias and gelaterias, which are always full of people, because food is great.

There are some Portugese, who work in IT (they told me they get better money than in Portugal). There are some Spaniards too. For some reason they are reluctant to open places with food like Italians, but they should, as there are hardly any places with tapas here.

Brits and Americans are usually expats from the big companies.
There are Indians in a small numbers, as they usually come for a couple of months to do some business.

>part Polish
Doesn't count

not really into sluts but I guess Polish ones would be ideal for me.

what's something to say that will get them interested? still learning Polish

they are all very pretty :) even the fattie

mfw my sister gets SLAAVED

walking pilgrimage to Czestochowa or academic ministry

youtube.com/watch?v=HoUXt6pVeQ8

Why Anglo and American women crave Polacks so much? Is it because of our superior plumbing skills? ;^)

Why is Poland so based? What has been the magical formula that has saved them from the current global degenarcy?

>talking the whole concert
THIS is why I don't want American women

40 years of communism and 25 years of being de facto western colony.

>mfw this polish guy at my school always had the hottest gf's

STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN

>Czestochowa
Strong cultural pride and sick of outsider bullshit leftist bullshit. Unfortunately it's still a country held back by retarded bureaucracy and economically illiterate post-communist boomer scum.

Love Russia and Poland

Keep good job you guys.

Well as long as the other part is based european

We all hate Hitler and his Third Reich as well, if you're fine with that.

OP here. My girlfriend is part Polish as well. She's quite conservative. My mother is also part Polish.

>400,000 more poleshits coming to take all the trade jobs

Hitler bby, come back, we need you.

Start having more children and vote UKIP, faggot.

No we just hate that he and the Third Reich lost

Also short anegdote.

My wife and mother are liberal-leaning in Polish standards, which is something like big city republican in US.
My grandma is conservative, which is probably beyond the US scale.

fuck that, I'm selling up and moving to thailand before more of wojak and his family show up.

Good. We need more whites and our fucking people arnt producing any so stfu faggot.

Why is this jew using a Polish proxy?
>Births in 2016
385 400
>Projected Births in 2017
400 000

More like a 25k increase

How do the poles of Sup Forums feel about PiS? Are they governing well? Illiberal democracy when?

How can I help save the west if I am homosexual? I want to fight off the Muslim hordes but vaginas are disgusting

Poleanons how easy it is to just go travel the country for say a month or so and just go everywhere getting random whores pregnant to do my bit for European birth rates? Will they keep the babies and what's their prospects likely to be like? How are Poles over the whole single mother issue, is there many or do they just cuck betas into marrying to maintain their kids?

Looking at what's happening here I'm starting to think perhaps the best option if we're ever going to outbreed the niggers we might well have to start acting like them.

If every white male fuckboi starts travelling the continent with the aim of getting at least ten women pregnant, have we saved Europe?

>tfw you will never marry into a conservative Polish family who tease you for being "liberal," even though everyone back home calls you a fascist

feels bad man

Polish women are so beautiful so it's unfair. When Polish anons make posts here about getting women, they speak from a privileged position.

How is Poland population growing yet they have 1,3 fertility rate?

Did Poland and Hungary really have a rivalry before Hungary fell to the Ottomans? I don't get why the AI Hungary in this game always rivals Poland.

Can Sweden into math? It's 15k. OK, slightly more, but hardly a boom. If it was 150-300k more, that would be something. How am I a Jew? Just stating facts, it's still too little.

Post some cute polish cuties!

>How can Poland be so based?

By strong arming abortion doctors and removing the choice from the equation.

Next pointless question please

>Are you having children, user?
The dezins of Sup Forums cannot get laid and would not know what to do if pussy fell in their laps. No they are not procreating.

PiS is a shit party, but at least they are better than others.
Anyway the majority of people elected and in the govt are old farts, who are still mentally in the commie times.

So basically for every single good bill they push through, they produce second one that is terrible.

EU4 ain't real life. Caparthian mountains were a natural border and we shared interests elsewgere.

same with me :(

Impregnate a girl whom you like with a turkey baster. Live together like best friends. Pump out 5+ kids to save the race. Works every time.

I knew a lot of Polish girls in Grade/High school and they were all little whores who fucked niggers.

Is this sort of propaganda common in Poland?

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A

Skip to 2:42

I once got my hand on very informative book about ww2. It was compied by soma ussr commanders and actually dealt with all kind of interesting statistics. One of them was that ww2 germany was the only nation ever (to that date at least) to mobilize over 20% of population into actual armed forces. And they only managed this thanks to slave labor of conquered nations that manned the factories. Normally anything over 15% is considered very harsh mobilization. To answer your question, those not mobilized are all non combatants including women, kids and elderly

Get hype for kebab removal

Learn Polish to fit in.

I'm still searching for a Polish husband to do this with :(

hit me up, are you in chicago

I was born in Chicago and have a Czech last name. Do polish QTs usually speak English?

all payed for by money sent back from british car washes

No, we did not. We even had a personal union with them but our king died during the crusade against ottomans at battle of varna. Idk why paradox made them rivals in eu4.

Minneapolis

I swear these fuckin americans in slav threads are like niggers when they hear that white women exist

You either breed or import rapists.

Pretty much. Americans aren't even white anymore anyway, which would explain why they like to shitpost alot.

I'm going to love it when Russia annexes them for the Slav population increase it needs. Get ready to become Russians lol.