CIA Are Heros. Sup Forums Should Stop Insulting Them

One thing that really ticks me off about the alt-right is the hatred for the CIA. CIA are the equivalent of medieval knights. They are the safegaurds of our civilization and keep us safe. In the information age something like the CIA is much more important to national security than even the military. America needs to stop this anti-CIA garbage talk and start respecting them more.

>b-but muh cost
I have no clue what they do but they mostly pay for themselves through market operations in Afghanistan and other countries over there. I have no clue what they do though but it nearly pays for itself.

>B-but muh MK ULTRA
This is every conspirtards dream. Guess what the CIA did a few experiments on voluntary patients by giving them LSD, BIG FUCKING WHOOP! It was the 1970s everyone was doing LSD!

>B-but muh DEEP STATE
There is no deep state, everything that's done is done by order of Congress, executed by the President and approved via the Supreme Court.

They are globalists actively trying to destroy whites. They are the enemy of western civilization.

Fuck off CIA nigger

No they aren't. CIA is run by mostly white people. They are the protectors of Western Civilization otherwise NATO would say something.

Oh really what have they done to help the US and white people lately? Everything I am seeing them do is actively harming whites and the US while helping globalists achieve their goals.

What if they actually have the best interests of the US at heart, and we've just been politically subverted into thinking they are the enemy? They routinely fuck with communist countries like Cuba and Venezuela.

>(((CIA))) Are Heros
A taxpayer-funded kike nest of terrorists that spreads instability and armed violence worldwide, including inside the United States.

they fucked everything up with arab spring just like bay of pigs

>What have they done to help the US
Protect the U.S from terrorists, they have spies so that if another country was planning to attack the U.S the White House would know first

>White people
The fuck, thats like asking "what have the CIA done for people with attached earlobes". They help PEOPLE not just white people

This, ever notice how all the anti-CIA bullshit comes from left-wingers? Fox News doesn't criticize them. I know Trump got in a spat with them but who the fuck cares. They are helping eachother more now than ever.

>Tax payer funded
Technically true although they pay for themselves in many cases

> kike nest of terrorists that spreads instability and armed violence worldwide, including inside the United States.
Bullshit. They are protectors

No idiot. they made a few mistakes.

explain this

Nigger, only white people matter, and CIA is actively supporting the globalists in their schemes to reduce whites into minorities in their OWN HOMELANDS.

They are actively helping globalists like Hillary and Soros. By default they are an enemy to the west. Until I see them actively removing threats from the US like Soros or Muslims I will never trust those globalists. Globalism and US interests will never be compatible.

>mk ultra
>voluntary patients

Obvious shill is obvious

>Voluntary

>EVERYTHING is done by order of congress

You're underaged.

Blow me, faggot.

Conspiracy theories. Once you get into that you become a conspiracy theorist

Immigration is good for a nation. And all lives matter.

No they aren't actually. They got in a fight with Trump because Trump runs his mouth sometimes. CIA are anti-globalist btw

>MUH DEEP STATE
>MUH NU WORLD ORDER
You're retarded.

>CIA Are Heros
really getting a hang on that shitposting. kudos, agent smith.
nice proxy btw

t.
info wars russian symp shill tin foil hat wearer

cuck intelligent agency

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

It's a fact

Finally someone agrees with me

obvious troll is obvious. the finders were written up in mainstream newspapers.

Cant tell if its satire or shilling

maybe you fags should stop defending satanic pedo kikes, and also destabilizing nations with drug cartels to fund your dumb programs.

how does it feel to be completely sheltered in a mindset

I'm having you banned for posting that btw. If you have critism of CIA ok but if you're going to bait with tinfoil hats you're getting banned

Another one to be banned

>Immigration is good for a nation. And all lives matter.
Wrong on both counts.

LOOK MOM! LOOK WHAT I POSTED!!

Its shilling. Pretty obvious at this point which is I am pretty much ignoring the thread now.

Nice projection faggot I didn't say either of those things.

It's been fucking confessed, all the files related to MK Ultra were released. CIA had voluntary and involuntary patients.

And if you genuinely think everything in government is approved by congress you're fucking underaged and have no fucking clue how government is organized.

What nations do the CIA destablize with drugs?

How does it feel to be bigoted?

> Conspiracy theory

Yeah bub, Its not like the C.I.A meme... coined the term conspiracy theory, to turn the very common and broad crime of conspiracy into a crazy mans delusions in the public eye

>do not bump cia threads
>do not talk to cia posters

Fuck off libtard

You're clearly underage if you believe in conspiracies

Yeah sure tinfoil, sure.

are you....are you this new?,,,, are you this misinformed?.... do you not know how to preform an investigation yourself?.... is this just because your a fucking leaf....please tell me.... are you a cia shill?....do you really believe this?..... your autism is giving me a migraine

>Conspiracies

The files were released. It's not even covered up anymore.

How can it be a conspiracy in the first place when you yourself know it exists as is shown in your OP by mentioning it?

yeah, you're clearly just shitposting.

Go clop ball sucker

where the holy hell do you think you are kiddo? go have your little SJW hissy fit somewhere else. this is where adults come to converse

When the CIA protects its people, they're not protecting our best. They're not protecting you. They're not protecting you. They're protecting people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. Their child rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

>banned
>on pol

Leef plz

Fuck off with your hissy fits

This board is pretty much impossible not to get banned from

Open your mind a bit. Educate yourself

Your obviously a troll and that's why I'm having you banned

>I have no clue what they do though but it nearly pays for itself.
>I have no clue what they do

>but it nearly pays for itself.

I don't need to be a machanic to know a car converts gas into energy

Shouldn't you be busy selling crack to minorities right now, Mr. cia?

This
Sage this shit

this is exactly how a shill bot would reply

i have. extensively. and it all comes down to the cia being a bunch of power hungry, paranoid , dictators.

guy's i'm pretty sure this is a bot. a smart bot but a bot none the less. proof will be he reply's to this post using my own words. seems to be his M.O.

Thought you alphabet agencies took the weekends off from shill posting

Fuck off

>There is no deep state
Finally a reliable source. A leaf no less. Don't you have a Trudeau to deal with? CIA style!!

And since you are so full of knowlede: Please inform us about all the operations CIA done
so we all can evaluate if they are in the best interest of the people or if it's the kikes.

Or the CIA funding can be channeled to FBI, Police, ICE and other organisations with a
proven track record of actually helping the Americans taxpayers who fund them.

>alphabet agencys
>sesame street creeps
>letter go get'ers

god im crackin myself up over here

Most niggers work for NSA.