Animal Cruelty

What is an appropriate punishment for people who do this?
Different people/cultures see animals at different levels, for me my dog is as important as anyone else in my family but others may just see it as a live burglar alarm.

What made me think of it was this - skynews.com.au/news/national/wa/2017/03/18/nz-man-charged-with-quokka-cruelty.html - A NZ man charged with quokka cruelty.

I think they should be shipped out to a certain country where all of them can live with eachother. It takes a certain kind of person to do something like this. Most people would not be able to, nor would they ever think of doing such a thing. People who do this shit should not be allowed to breed, and they should not be in society.

Needless to hurt animals

I'd say something like death, but I like to shoot fireworks at Aboriginals so I can't talk.

fuck off

Any form of torture is what they deserve

Quokkas are so qt, how could anybody be mean to them? :(

I seen a few when I went to Murdoch University.

I'd go 'HSSKT' at them, just to let them know they need to be afraid of people.

Usually people who are habitually cruel to animals move to to humans. For that reason alone it's best to get them off the street before it gets to that point.

Sharia law. An absolute exact tit-for-tat. The only time I'd approve of it.

>that gif
>flag
Color me surprised

I see animals not on equal par with man but if someone kicks a dog in the street I think they deserve to be stomped too. Not that i'd do that but I feel that way.

When I was a kid, I saw the result of some poor doggo being set on fire.

I have worked at the morgue, so not many things can phase me, but this...

Fuck.

Unironically the death penalty.
If you willingly torture an innocent creature and inflict evil in it's purest form you need to die.

Important though is to define intended cruelty. Does careless neglect count?
Does childish teasing and goading to the point of distress count?
Does accidental prolonged suffering due to an honest misconception count? I don't know.

But I would legitimately want the death penalty for those twisted fucking sociopaths that torture small mice, dogs and stuff and then go on to dismember them.

I'd like to hear an opposing argument for why it is ok. I've been around animals slaughtered for food and i've put animals out of their misery but if that is your argument I think there is a difference.

Why do you even have this saved, you psychotic fuck?

I spent my choldhood summers on an oldschool farm - helped slaughter pigs, rabbits and chickens when I was around 7 or so. It is somewhat ironic how killing animals teaches you to appreciate them.

Yeah, there is a bit of a blurred line, I used to board a room with these people and they got a dog to guard the yard. They regularly forgot to feed him and he got matted hair and fleas. I think that is cruelty. I ended up moving out partly because of it.

Severe punishment.
I dont know why its animal abuse that triggers me so hard, but it just needless. Humans are the most civilized beings on the planet, we have culture and everything so hurting a smaller and less evolved just for fun and amusement should be beneath us.
I know its hypocritical of me to think that while also enjoying meat made from slaughtered animals, but I've always felt in that case it should be done as quick and painlessly as possible since there's no need to make something suffer.

Life is life. I notice a lot how city folk and people who haven't had to be in that situation can seem callous about things like that, or they see it all in one light like the PETA types.

Doing Gods work, unfortunately some animals are so trusting they end up being prime targets for dog fighting niggers and edgy creepy autists.

There's definitely a difference. I've mercy killed animals before, as quick and painless as i could make it for them, they were beyond veterinary intervention.
I've never hunted but again the intended purpose isn't to harm or torture or draw it out. One person i talked to said you want the cleanest kill possible so there isn't adrenaline throughout the system.

Death penalty.

I've heard about that adrenalin thing before but I don't know the reasoning, is it because the meat becomes tough or does it taste different?

Exactly. The normal way to slaughter small animals is to sever the spinal cord for an instantaneous death. And I dont know what is themethod elsewhere, but farm animals get slaughtered here with intantaneous head-chops on an industrial scale, or headshots from a rifle on the private farm level.

The kosher method is cruel by comparison - waiting for an animal to bleed out.

My brother is a certified hunter, he has bagged a few rabbits, a stag and a boar. For the small animals it is instant if you hit, or they scurry off if your aim is shit.
For the larger animals - you better down that fucker on the first shot, or he will seriously fuck you up. All hunters know this.

Haevent Quokkas generally been introduced to humanity similary as dodos were? They had no contact with humans on their small island, so they didnt know they should fear them.

I heard somewhere that with the bolt to the head the muscles can spasm and that results in tougher meat, I don't know about the spinal cord way.
My uncle used to slaughter sheep by hanging them upside down and bleeding them out, he said the meat was less stringy that way.

Nothing hypocritical about quickly slaughtering an animal, using it's body to it's fullest to sustain our own lives and being thankful for it. That's the way of the world. Energy in, energy out. We're omnivorous through and through and need meat, in part to function at out highest level physically and mentally(imo).
Torture and battery farms are another thing all together and the latter is a bit harder to argue against logistically in this massive modern world full of equal demand from everyone.
For me, in my neck of the woods at least, I think we need to somehow start weening ourselves of supermarkets, stop this ceaseless urbanization (another bubble waiting to burst) which only accumulates more people, making more traffic and becoming more dependent on shitty supermarket meat and goods.
There where are few spots around me(now sold for more housing) where I would have loved to have seen a communal garden. A couple of acres surrounded by suburbs, where a few hundred people, who were eager to have a workable garden or keep live stock could operate in their own portion. Not everyone would reap the rewards but there would be surplus to share, trade in a small scale sense.

I know this kind of sounds like communism and I'd like to make clear that I'm not bashing capitalism as I know it's essential, but and maybe this is a pipe dream, I love to see more small scale independent agriculture (for those that want it) in suburban areas to alleviate the dependence on battery farm meats and such.

I don' know SHIT about operating this sort of thing but it's something I've seen to work on TV and other places and I think about when walking the dogs.

This sounds pretty cool, a primary school near by has a garden where the students grow vegetables as part of their curriculum and anyone can come and take the produce as they please. makes me feel good that there are people out there who are giving new things a go.

That's excellent. I'd love set something like that up over here. The only problem is getting the land. Every little scrap and square inch is being given up to foreign national building firms to shit out more ugly, tiny and badly made houses, slapped together as quick and as cheaply as possible.
Our filthy scheming rat bag government is encouraging them, instead of focusing on actual sustainable long term industry because it makes "jobs". Where it's actually a quick cash grab for them that makes them look good and only makes fleeting work for tradesmen (which I am one of).
I don't think our government would ever in it's wildest dreams give a prime bit real estate to something so deeply beneficial as a proper bit of workable earth for it's people amongst all the suburban rot.

same here, i'm not completely against building houses but in aus very little land is suitable for agriculture and that's where people want to live because of the climate. and yeah, they're all shitty houses that look ok but have no backyard and will be fucked by the time you pay it off.

Banishment.

Two French tourists torched a quokka with deodorant and a lighter a couple of years ago.

France fully and rightfully deserves the Islamic dicking it's getting.

Muslims and chinese hate animals

It's a sure sign that somebody is sub-human if they hate pets

They already track people in the US who are convicted of animal abuse because they extremely likely to hurt people as well. I mean they track everyone, but you know what I mean.

only spergs and degenerate scum mistreat animals.

They have to eat what they kill or torture. Who gives a fuck about animals? What are you? Vegan?

holy shit, some people are so fucked up.
does anyone else feel less shitty when its against a human, not that that's better or anything but when its against an animal it really pisses me off

This
Day of the Chopstick when?

No. there is a difference between killing and torturing

The appropriate punishment is what I would give someone for cruelty to a child.

It's dangerous behavior that can plant the seeds for even more violent actions.

The animal's purpose is just to be cute, not even much meat on them.

Guys that punt these things probably fuck children - should lock these people up.

You really triggered me

Killing an animal for its food or leather should be done respectfully and minimal possible suffering.

You are literally a lower form of life if you don't recognise that.

Fuck locking them up. Waste of resources.
Cattle gun to the head. Poetic justice.

Its like if Isis hated dog's

>Different people/cultures see animals at different levels
Races that have a dog problem: niggers, jews, chinks, muzzies and gypsies.

Sounds about right.

Isis does hate dogs though.
Imagine all the stray puppers they've gun down for laughs on their way.

I think they should get done to them whatever they did to the animal. Although that would be classed as inhumane.

death

>its an auscuck tries to smear his superior neighbour episode

Bunch of betas on this thread.
When you put an animal on the level of a human you should then be treated as an animal.

That runs on the basis that animals have no self-perception which cant be proven

>When you put an animal on the level of a human you should then be treated as an animal.
Who did that? What a retarded straw man.

you're not an aryan you're a stinking monkey kike

Hey less of the macho attitude in the happy circle man

RIGHTS
I
G
H
T
S

FOR
O
R

RIVERS
I
V
E
R
S

>Alphas abuse animals
So hunters were Beta?

Fuck off shitskin

What if they burnt a small dog with acid and cut off it's dick? I know for a fact a part of me would be willing to do it back to them for vindictive reasons but once we start going down that road I think we'll bread a true sociopathic and eventually morally bankrupt society. Even if it is "just animals". Making the need to enact the tasks, breeds monsters to preform them.
Better to quickly and humanly remove the worst offenders, preferably autonomously to maintain social harmony and not be an economic burden.

Dolphins have the intelligence level of 9 year old children and yet Western countries force these creatures to swim on their backs and play with balls in tiny aquariums?

The West is just more creative in their cruelty.

Found the autistic psychopathic muslim

And what makes us different from animals? Nothing

Went to a friends one time to xbox. Hes an adult with his own place and a dog. I instantly notice the dogs body language alerting me that its fearful of its owner (my friend). Throught the course of the hour or two i spent at his house i witness him hitting, throwing, picking up with both hands around the neck and choking the dog in the air. The dog had never seen me before but wouldnt leave my immeadiate space. Poor thing. Also guess the guys race...

>animal cruelty/rape
30 years
>child abuse/rape
death

You don't even need to get into rights when it comes to kicking quokkas.

These animals have little self-preservation instinct, don't run fast enough, very little strength. People who kill them are essentially flagging themselves for dangerous sociopathy and should be killed.

If you consume meat you indirectly support animal cruelty. That is the reality of the world.

animals (especially dogs) are innocent of all forms of what humans would call "sin". they just live off instinct and have no ability to act out evil intentions. people who mistreat them are scum.

The consumption of life and intentional inflict of pain upon it are two different things. Everything lives of of something else energy. That is inescapable. What isn't is lighting up a cat with a lighter and deodorant. Do be so willfully retarded as to correlate the two.

report him to the authorities for animal abuse

also sidenote: xbox is the console choice of scumbags, everytime I've ever read a news story like "woman killed by son for asking him to switch off game console" or "man killed for his games console" it's an xbox

Deportation to a country where that shit is acceptable.

What if I eat the cat afterwards? Checkmate animal cocksucker

Nothing. Animals have no rights.

This is a cultural fight, OP. Your punishment is that you're considered an ass.

Anonymous report . Fuck that scummy piece of shit.

>vivisection verboten
you are a stinking jew

If you where stuck on an Island with nothing but sand, a cat a lighter and a can of Lynx, that might be acceptable.
If you where too much of a bitch to choke it out with your hands that is.
Trannys will be hung with the animal abusers btw.

That's a good point, it could create a worse person than the person already is.

>What is an appropriate punishment for people who do this?
A most cruel death.

Dogs are the white man's eternal companion
Anyone who doesn't see them as such is clearly not white and should be shipped off to a non white country to be with the rest of their kind

Gas them.

>soon

This, doggos are bros for life

It depends on the human.
And it depends on the animal.

I'd be more willing to shoot a sociopathic serial killer than some random squirrel.