HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW
How will DRUMPF ever recover?
twitter.com/FillWerrell/status/843218082508099584

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FillWerrell/status/843218082508099584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitter.com/FillWerrell/status/843218082508099584
um, what?
someone needs to talk to this kids parents, propagandizing your child in that manner has to be illegal somewhere...i get that its fine if the media does it to everyone.... but.. parents should be held responsible for allowing something like this to happen.

Today in parenthood you monetize on your children. Just see the cash me ousside girl.

I get all my political opinions from 5-year-olds personally.

>a-anyone who questions Drumpf must go to jail!!

nah, anyone who teaches a kid incorrect political views intentionally is abusing a living being. its the same thing as teaching a kid that left is actually right and vice versa, or teaching their kids incorrect names to letters of the alphabet.. its just fucked up

she molested him?

You can tell by the kid's expression that he was forced to memorize THE FUNNY JOKE

Liberal parents, everyone.

>when your last name is literally 'degenerate'

keks

That kid looks neurotic as shit. What kind of environment does he live in?

anyone else think this kid has the body language of a velociraptor?

Why does the kid look like he's having a seizure afterwards?

because "omg the thing my parents said was really important to say on tv actually made people laugh like they said it would i didnt think it would work i only wanted to show people my awesome map" is too much for a child to handle

>X did Y and then Z happened

not falling for this clickbait

atleast the kid knows, that trump is a russian spy

That looks like kek laughing at the stars with his arms out

What the fuck is wrong with this kid?

Look at the way he tries to look at approval to the screaming mob
I bet his parents never hugged him

a jewish one

kid is obviously a kike

Ellen the degenerate

wtf I share the opinion of a person who has only been on the Earth for five years now.

>geography
>genius

pack it up boys trump is done

is he disabled ??
what are those hand movements and that facial movement?

nonironic question btw

>1 post by this ID

sage

tfw you cross the retarded threshold and go full leftie

cute kid too bad his parents have him brainwashed

Meanwhile the parents are going "lel we are so progressive, we taught him to say that!"

Damn beat me to it. What the hell does it even mean? Did he find a new country? Invent a new map projection?

Little Sergei Sergeiovic what's there over in America?

Dying imperalism!

*audience starts clapping*

>Taking political advice from children
Taking a childs innocence as political advice is what got shamoo put on the moon... Rip in peace shamoo and tom

>How will DRUMPF ever recover?
Presumably by accusing the kid of wiretapping him

Why is Trump hated again? Like really. What's so wrong about him? Does fixing the economy make you a nazi?
>Trump fixed the economy just like Hitler did in the 30's therefore Trump is literally Hitler.

It's literally the media.

>A fairy tale told me people need to be good to each other.
>I didn't read Grimms.

children are not real people

>geography
that's a pretty basic subject though

Children are a meme.*

The kid obviously believes that Trump's non-interventionist attitude towards Russia is dangerous because the merging of Russian ressources and German technology is the only thing that can threaten American hegemony and if anything Russia should be further isolated until Putin is toppled and a more globalization friendly puppet government is installed, so the military industrial complex can draw the wealth from Russia.

The average person is told that he's a bad, bad man. So instead of having their own opinion on him they just conclude that he is satan incarnate.

Yeah cus we're the ones annexing territory in 2017

Loser