Blacks in Poland

I've always wondered, why are there so little black people in Poland?

What I don't understand is why you chimped out at the thought of syrian refugees and then didn't mind ukrainians

Because blacks can't stand living among intellectuals.

Thanks for being smart Poland, and thank you for Chopin.

*throws a few women and children*

>implying syrian subhumans are the same as ukranians

It's such a fucking shithole even the niggers don't want to live there

Very few black Catholics, Polish language is hard if you don't speak a Slavic language, Poland can't afford social benefits, people migrate to where their relatives already exist. I dunno, I'm sure there's dozens of reasons that make up that answer.

You don't have gibs. Simple.

why are there so little immigrants in general to poland? look at your demographics, you're the mexico of yurop. also who in the fuck would want to learn that god damn mordor tongue you pass off as a language?

almost all blacks who actually live here are graduate students and alumni of our universities

there are very few mixed families but they tend to be pretty successful

>black
>people

Don't worry, their numbers are growing

Visit Fagsaw and see for yourself

No gibs. Why move here, actually have to work and risk getting the shit kicked out of you daily by football hooligans when you can just go to Sweden or Germany where you basically don't even have to follow laws?

Tfw would learn Polish faster than Polish baby if could get pic related.

10/10 Would Rape

Serious question: Should Warsaw be annihilated by nuclear fire or should it be allowed to exist as a place for all lefties to congregate and leave to rest of us alone?

Implying you could, 5'2" Poojeet.

Poo in loo would rape something
More news at 11.

Also this, she looks pretty strong for malnourished Poo.

Let the lefties congregate, then wipe it out.

Lots of Poles in Canada

If you can't find niggers in your country then it's you.

Warsaw's rapidly turning into Nowy Kijów desu

>Should Warsaw be annihilated by nuclear fire
yeah, but we should give it time to contain every leftist, shitskin and ukrainian in there, then wipe it off.

Modern ghetto, so it seems.

There used to be a balance between niggers immigrating and niggers being beaten and knifed to death. Crime has gone down a lot in recent years, so we're, unfortunately, seeing that equilibrium shift.