Guys, do ever feel a little guilty about the whole mexican thing? Maybe we need them more than they need us...

Guys, do ever feel a little guilty about the whole mexican thing? Maybe we need them more than they need us? Plus they usually have children and thats just cruel to deport them.

Bring them in legally. What is hard to understand about that?

No they are parasites on the system and create a false economy by paying them less then minimum wage.

>Alabama farmers tell Lincoln

Maybe they should migrate legally so there's no problem then

this

Good one

>Washington
>farmer

didn't know Washington was a agriculture area.

FUCK NO!!! get Whites or Negros to do it.

Washington farmer like Mexican intellectual

Washington is more than just Seattle

>Washington farmers want to pay illegals slave wages

Wow, really makes me ponder.

I was under the impression there wasn't room to put a farm.............

Translated as "We want cheaper labor".

>we need more foreign workers... to avoid higher wages
no

>Maybe we need them more than they need us?
Yet they risk their lives coming here illegally. Really makes you think.

It is. We grow a shit ton of crops. Apples, onions, potatos, and wine are bigger ones.

They already overproduce most of their crops. Besides with less foreigners there are less people to feed. In addition there are plenty of other people who are willing to work. They will have to go back to paying legal wages and providing things like bathrooms. :^) No more cheap labor and getting away with not shelling out the money for basic workplace needs.

Yes totally not bait

State not the US capital. Seattle is large but doesn't take up the entire state. Vast amounts of farmland and lumber outside of it.

i like granny smith apples

>hey Trump, i need 100 beaners for my corn fields and 50 niggers for my cotton fields

Ship in a few boatloads of Indians and save a fortune on fertilizer in the process.

>get 9 bucks an hour sweating in the hot sun to pick vegetables for Jethro
>get $800 a month in food stamps for smoking pot and watching daytime TV

As long as welfare pays it will be hard to motivate someone who isn't illegal to be seasonal labor.

great parallel

It's beyond frustrating to live in the U.S. and be constantly sent the message you want to make "too much" money.

We have to fucking live here on what you charge us for healthcare, rent, tax, etc. with the assumption we're earning like Americans, yet not a trick has been missed in decades to ship the jobs out or import workers in. It's like, sorry if that drying up means facing difficult choices like having to pay a living wage for the region and the other crazy shit Americans seem to want.

That is how you get ecoli outbreaks. Which have already occurred due to some Washington farms. Either they don't provide bathrooms for workers or the workers are too lazy to use them.

>Come on Goy! Don't you want your cheap avocados? How will you have them without slave labor?
Fuck jews,fuck mexicans and fuck avocados

>We need more negros for our cotton

Shareblue's bait strategies are getting more and more sophisticated every day.

Yeah cause what we need are shorter less athletic niggers who do nothing all day long but pop out kids leech off welfare and refuse to learn English. Fuck Washington they can have them.

>it's cruel to punish criminals because they have kids
nice try shill

>Tell Washington Farmers they need to raise their prices and wages.

They already get subsidies and tax breaks out the ass, now they want Americans to pay for their labour, too.