Why do Brits hate Poles...

Why do Brits hate Poles? They seem to hate their fellow whites more than they hate the brown people coming in at record numbers.

It's also hard to understand considering how gorgeous Polish women are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6_YRFFFkvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Answer for this, Brits! You made this poor girl kill herself, why?

I noticed this in holland too!
The waterjews really hate them without any reason, but are too scared to talk down to a turk or moroccan, public enemies #1 and #2. it's like they rather make fun of a "poor" version of themselves than make fun of an animal that could attack them.

Well considering how Muslims are treated in Poland no wonder Mohammed hates Poland

>be pretty pole
>10/10s in Britain classmates keep bullying her because she's pretty
>pole kills herself

Because they're foreigners that we literally share nothing in common with

Of course a North American mutt wouldn't understand this because they have no solid identity other than "white" unlike Europe which distinct cultures and nationalities

our society shunned us for daring to question third world immigration for generations. Our ordinary folk vent the frustrations out against white immigrants in the hopes that the anti immigrant sentiment comes across for all people, including none whites. I'd prefer a christian eastern european any day over a third worlder, but they do suppress wages tbf. It's a sad time over here.

Because if you looked like this you'd be cool.

in this time, more than ever, we share a lot in common with eastern europeans. They're white, civilized (apart from the occasional criminal gang), and christian.

Waste of a pretty girl, why can't the fat feminists an hero for once?

Because it is much more socially acceptable to piss on someone the whiter their skin is. It is so much easier. They can't be branded racist.

I don't get it either.
Polacks in Germany pose no problem whatsoever. Even the crime wave that occured accross the polish borders (burglaries) have been reduced by cooperating with polish police units.
But then: Who really understands the Brits? They have always been the enemies of Europe within Europe itself. Sad!

And who is OP's pic? Some polish cunt that killed herself?!?! Haven't heard about that, but then: I'm fucking drunk atm. Maybe I don't remmber.

>Why do laborers hate foreign competition that undercuts them?

Gee.

Eternal Anglo lusts for the blood of white europeans

i don't know but the sloppy teeth photoshop made me laugh

The thing is Poland is been doing ok in the last 8-6 years, That means that polish recent migrants are not the best, but the desperate.
Italians know this concept very well when they see an italian abroad the assume it is a looser.
Also for some reason that i don't understand they have some deep love for their traditions and products, and they usually form ghettos. That is the reason some polish can be living in the UK for 3 years and still havn't mastered english, when average Polish almost dominate english after university.

Because Poland isn't sending its best.
It's completely open immigration. We have enough shitheads of our own without having to feed Poland's too.

>he hasn't yet realized that UK is not a country, it's a containment

White people are not all equal.

Because we aren't faggot retards from the continent of north america

>They have always been the enemies of Europe within Europe itself.
you and germans are the real enemy of europe m8

I don't know anyone who hates the Poles and you might get the wrong idea listening to some BritBongs in Sup Forums who get off on hating everyone. Most Brits in the real world see that Poles work hard and pay their taxes. We've had a big Polish migration to the UK after WWII and now we have 3rd generation Poles here who are totally integrated. The only problem is that along with other Baltic State and Eastern European countries (EU members), there just too many of them and they put a lot of stress on our public services and housing supply. It's not their fault. It's the EU's fault.

are you retarded, heaps of people have Poles, mainly people who life near them

Nice English Abdul

Welshfag here, I just moved out of London a few months ago.
Every time I saw a pole I would think to myself "at least it's not a paki or a poo".
I would suspect that most brits on here think the same way.

You hate them far more than the Islamic immigrants or refugees or invaders or whatever you want to call them.

Brits hates whites more than they hate non-whites.

actually sickening to read about that
t. divide and conquer shill
swarthy anglos are cancer of this country

>are you retarded, heaps of people have [hate] Poles, mainly people who life [live] near them
Plenty of Poles in my town m8. I see no hate. Sure, there is some discomfort with the sheer number of them but that isn't generally a personal complaint against them individually. I would have Poles as neighbours in preference to Muslims every time! Think about what I said also about the last big migration of Poles immediately following WWII... I remember my Dad saying there was some bad feeling when they first arrived but their children and grandchildren have totally integrated now. Blame the fucking EU for too much immigration lad.

HOW?!

It's always been the French and the Brits who fucked Europe over, for a few shekels more.

>in this time, more than ever, we share a lot in common with africans. They're black, civilized (apart from the occasional criminal gang), and christian.

>You hate them far more than the Islamic immigrants or refugees or invaders
That's definitely not my experience m8.

Same reason for being against the immigration of all unskilled people from poorer countries, depression of wages, increase in unemployment and greater strain on public services.

Nonetheless, they are worth 1000 Muslims.

>your kind of racism is jewish d and c
>but obviously mine can never be
Why is it that you want Europes 50 unique countries into one americanized mongrel blob?
Stormfags don't care about white people only about whitness.
Before I get inevetibly ask I don't support any unskilled and unfiltered immigration.

>slavs
>white

>cucktholic
>christian

>eastern european
>civilized

You dun goofed, britbong.

>I would rather have Poles than Muslims
How about having neither?
Your town is full of cucks

from order of hated minorities
pikeys/gypsies>>>>>>>>>>pakis>>>>bangledeshis>>>>poles>blacks>>>>hindu/sihk

I know many people who literally look like this, are we even white?!

>Nonetheless, they are worth 1000 Muslims.
Absolutely. I am sure that the Poles will integrate in time. It already happened with a large Polish migration to the UK after WWII. Now 3rd generation who are totally integrated. Muzzies will never integrate and actually want to change our society. Muzzies will succeed due to their birth rates so, as far as I'm concerned, adding to our white stock from Poland isn't a bad thing. The only problem right now is that a lot of them came to the UK in a short time so it has an overall negative impact. After Brexit, things will even out.

Brits are fucking losers, they all aspire to be aristrocratic but they'll never be. Cunts

Fuck off with this Brits hate Poles meme.

I have no problem with letting them come here, if anything I'd happily replace all of our native women with Polish ones. Ours are fucking appalling.

Has it ever occured to you that race is a bit more complicated than just what skin colour your have? Oh wait you don't because you are from North America where everyone is a disgusting ugly mix

We actually don't hate poles, it's just that throughout history it's been more socially acceptable as we share the same skin colour meaning we can't be accused of racism, so we resorted to ventilating our frustrations about immigration on poles, with hopes it would make people listen. I guess that backfired.

Its because they compete with other working class brits for jobs(although they do alot of jobs brits wont touch),and they make up the majority of new arrivals.
Some people feel there's too many arriving in such a short period of time.

We dont view all whites the same.We speak different languages and have different cultures,the only thing we have in common is race.

Why are yanks and pseudo yanks incapable of understanding that enclaves of any kind are detriment to social cohesion? To be fair, USA has been

I hate them all equally.

t.poles

Because fuck polsky slavs

>How about having neither?
Now Article 50 has been invoked, we will definitely leave the EU but it's still not certain we'll get a complete end to 'free movement of people'. I think that will end though. If it does end, we should get a better immigration policy that is fairer to the British people. It's up to us to kick the politicians' arses if we don't like the immigration polices they propose. Thank God we succeeded in June 23 2016 referrendum to leave the UK.

Americans are ignorant to cultural differences between different whites europeans.Alot of poles form cultural enclaves just like mexicans do in the usa.It's irrelevant that they are white desu they wont be treated better because of it

lol

Poles are great.

EU is shit. It fucked Poland over then used Poles to fuck british independent tradesmen over. But that's all done now. We need the Poles. They account for the most procreative members of white society, they work hard. There are criminals and degenerates among them, and they should be kicked out, but the vast majority of Poles here are decent people and a good many are Catholic with a pretty heavy Deus Vult slant.

They are also beautiful.
When I was a kid my teacher, who was a Polish immigrant, taught me this song. I just love this vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6_YRFFFkvQ

>gorgeous
>posts this pic

Didnt know Woody Harrelson was gorgeous.

I'm more British than you are, I'm a likely inbred-to-fuck rural Anglo with known ancestry all the way back to the 16th Century, but I still accept their women have got more to offer than our shit-tier native ones.

This is outrageous. Some different opinions from Brits here but it's starting t sway in your favor where Brits in the thread are justifying their hatred of Poles by talking about these distinct identities and such. You are trying to justify why you like the brown invaders more than your fellow whites.

Swarthy Britposting

>Brits are fucking losers, they all aspire to be aristrocratic but they'll never be.
This thread of full of comments about what Brits are supposed to think or feel. Mostly have no relation to reality.... Your comment included.

Polish women are in the top-tier of white women. Some of the best.

(((Simon)))

>I'm more British than you are
ok Wojciechowski, whatever you say.
Although we brits are generally pretty damn ugly desu.

I hate all non-Anglos. Whether or not they're "huwite", is irrelevant.

>EU is shit. It fucked Poland over then used Poles to fuck british independent tradesmen over
Yes, that sums up the reality. Good to hear some views of Poles that sound more like I am used to hearing around me. There's a difference between bitchin about being overwhelmed by EU immigrants and how Brtis generally feel about Poles as individuals.

>Whether or not they're "huwite", is irrelevant.
I'm not surprised you feel that way since Anglos are some of the least white supposedly-white people

WE

fake news
We like poles

>but I still accept their women have got more to offer than our shit-tier native ones.
I pretty much agree with you lad. Quite a few Polish girls mixing in quite nicely in the places I hang out. They are often smart and attractive. Poles will integrate and nobody will be talking about Polish immigrants in another generation.

That's the point though, while I'd usually say promoting any sort of 'diversity' is fucking cancer-tier, we need to do something about the state of our women. Enriching our genepool with some more attractive Slavic genes might not be the worst thing ever.

It's when they talk about enriching it with pakis or niggers that they get it all wrong.

>we need to do something about the state of our women
No we don't. We don't need to mix with slavs, poos, blacks or asians.
It's all the same.

>complains about mixing with other Europeans
>belongs to French/Germanic/Scandinavian/Celtic hybrid race

As I said, it only goes wrong when we start mixing with non-European groups.

>We're mutts so we might as well mix with everyone
Celtic hybrid race is not the same as slav hybrid race.

>Yes goy, forget your ugly women mix with our sexy israeli girls

They're welfare niggers

t. cucked by a plumber

article 50 hasn't been invoked. anyway we don't seem to really disagree with each other anyway. I don't agree with free movement either and I'm not saying Poles are worse than muslims. I'm just saying it's not a choice of one or the other

He's half pajeet, try again.
He's a jew, try again.

>article 50 hasn't been invoked
Yes, you're right but the Bill that allows Theresa May to trigger Article 50 has been passed so it's now a formality. Later this month probably. Can't wait!!

Poles are just scapegoats for them.

b/c britbongs fall for classism meme. Probably why they get on so well with the Indians and Pakis. Look at how much they'd rather have Paki muslim rape gangs than Poles cleaning toilets in their country.