Sup Forums will defend this

> Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/843254252537561089
assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf
rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
business.financialpost.com/news/energy/ontario-manufacturers-eye-greener-pastures-stateside-as-hydro-rates-go-through-the-roof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely, tired of seeing my meager paycheck getting raped by $300+ in taxes.

You wouldn't?

CEOs are not your enemy. They're only as rich as the market allows them to be.

> market is an ultimate good

at the same time, ((economists)) are very negative. Sounds like the local jew wins instead of the global one.

the market is just the byproduct of natural exchange of goods and services. Government is a tumor in the economy and democracy is the cause like it or not

Wtf, Trump is cutting regulations and giving tax cuts? What a Nazi!

joke's on you, the big tax cuts are for the rich, not the working class

that's a good thing moron. learn some economics. The rich are the only ones who actually invest in the economy. They create all of the jobs, they build all of the factories etc. in before you're 12 and think rich people put all their money under their mattress. If you tax the rich they either (a) move offshore or (b) lay everyone off and not bother running their companies since the government takes all their money. Tax is just fuel for big government waste anyway. The government is just the biggest greediest corporation of all. Stop putting all your faith in them.

I just had a shill foam about how globalism is inevitable and how it's only a good thing for a free economy. Now you say removing obstacles from the way of a free economy is a bad thing, so which is it? What do leftists advocate for?

the employer (usually rich) are the ones who pay a salary to the working class, if they have more money, they can create more jobs/pay a higher a salary

yep, hypocritical faggots. They try to use people's values against themselves.

>yfw in Trump's final year in office he abolishes the income tax

>unnecessary

Are you retarded?

>pol is working class

We're all middle class here

BUMP!

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/843254252537561089

Duke bringing the bants

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

Yes, because we all know that ABSOLUTELY ALL REGULATIONS are necessary.

Please explain to me how it is necessary for the public's well being that I file a fuckton of paperwork just to be able to build a 3m*3m tool shed ON MY OWN FUCKING LAND.

business.financialpost.com/news/energy/ontario-manufacturers-eye-greener-pastures-stateside-as-hydro-rates-go-through-the-roof

My President

According to the left if you're not a black transgender disabled refugee attack helicopter you're rich and privileged.

might as well start acting like it

can we impeach him yet? before he takes away money from job-creating projects and puts it all into private sectors where almost no new jobs will be made

>2017
> still believing in trick down economics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That extraneous apostrophe is unforgivable.

This. I own a business. I make a meager living. I plan to grow it until I can make enough money to open another more profitable business. Every person I hire or give temp work to was unemployed before. I pay my workers well so they do good work. Sometimes they make more money than I do. One of my goals is to one day provide good high paying jobs to over 100 people. If I can do that I can enrich them, my community, and the driving force myself.

taxes are the most anti-american things that exist in our country besides illegal immigrants

Yes that was what i meant. The canda cuck poster should be happy that unnecessary regulations go away.

You can buy stocks in a company and get your piece of the pie if you want. Trickle down economics is a real thing, the problem is that the majority of people are idiots that don't understand the value of money and spend every dollar they have on the same stupid shit that gets the 1% all their wealth.