What percentage of France is black?

What percentage of France is black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_possessions_and_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Around 5℅ I'd say from my ass

You'll know when they start fleeing their country.

depends how big you make the font

What part of the world is French?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_possessions_and_colonies

>Although it is illegal for the French state to collect data on ethnicity and race, a law with its origins in the 1789 revolution and reaffirmed in the constitution of 1958,[1] various population estimates exist. One source states that there are 1.5 million black people in France,[2] while another states 1.865 million, equivalent to just under 4 per cent of the population.[3] An article in the New York Times stated that estimates vary between 3 million and 5 million.[4] It is estimated that four out of five black people in France are of African immigrant origin, with the minority being chiefly of Caribbean ancestry.[5][6]
Apparently it is racist to collect those data.

source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France

All french is black. We lied all this time. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France

>As of 2004, French conservative think-tank Institut Montaigne estimated that there were 60 million (85%) white people of European origin, 6 million (10%) North African people, 2 million (3.5%) Black people and 1 million (1.5%) people of Asian origin in Metropolitan France, including all generations of immigrant descendants.

>85% white people with European origin
>2004

>In 2015 Michèle Tribalat released a paper estimating population of ethnic minorities in France in 2011 to constitute 30% if ancestry retracted to 3 generations but with age limit of 60. 15% were of other European origin and another 15% rest.

If that 15% non European origin percentage is true then that means 10 million mudslimes and shitskins.

Would say between 10 and 15%
Most of them live in the suburbs of big cities

104.2%

underrated trips

VERIFIED

Checked

Checked again

Kek

WHAT IS KEK TELLING US?

No, good sir, nice QUADS

kek'd and checked

kek
..kek?

And the next question is, what percentage of the prison population is black?

No one knows since they don't keep proper ethnic statistics. Muh proposition nation.

Aussie shitposting is so much better than leafposting.

>I've been to Paris lately
>riding the metro that is in the outskirts
>the whole car is filled with niggers
>almost all of them are in cheap clothes, but
they are polite
>get off the metro
>out of nowhere nigger jumps at me, trying to sell some souvenir for 1 euro
>nearly begging to me to buy it
I'm pretty sure they already began fleeing...

100% . Was much less when I was there, but as soon as I left it went full tilt 100%.

At least 20% or one in 5 French and growing.Proof?
Look at their national team

>Look at their national team
If you used same logic on USA, you think it consisted of 320 million niggers, instead of only 40 million (13%). Bad circuits Monte.

I read somewhere it was about 43%. The highest number of foreigners in Europe. 3/4 of french youth has an islamic background.

It's less than Arabs but it's still way too much. I'd say the non-white population is around 20-25% and growing very fast.