*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

user, don't vote for those other guys. Vote for me. I'm the only one here who has a long history of financial success, and I've built an economic empire that has given many Canadians work and opportunities. I have the skills and resources to get this country back on its feet in 1 year with a 50% spike in GDP. In exchange, I'll increase immigration by 24% and increase the goods and services tax by 3%. You'd be foolish not to accept this deal user. I'm telling you, give me your vote and you won't regret it.

Why do you look like a jew, mister?

he's irish

Will I have to accidentally have a boating accident if I own an AR15?

and lebanese

mad max will make canada great again

Saved

Nope you want give the CBC more of my money. Kelly all the way. Just think of what that 1 billion plus per year could do for our pensions, not just Lloyd Robertson and Peter mansbridge.

Someone just post the rhinoceros blood copypasta and get it over with

I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.

"There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh."

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make the right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

MAXIME BERNIER 4 MEMELORD

I'd say, what's with the illuminati pyramid hand signs all of a sudden?

Since O'leary is Canada's version of Trump, just watch what happens in the US with Trump to know what the NWO has planned for Canucks.

If Trump's role is to bolster the right to serve as a pretext for a left-right civil war, then we can expect the same to happen in Canada. This is actually helpful to know for any Canucks wanting to plan the next decade of their life.

oleary is not a conservative like trump

>billionaire turned reality TV star turned politician
what could go wrong?

Literally nothing

I'm voting Letich to send a mesage, I don't expect her to win and as far as I can tell everyone else is to the left of Hillary on immigration

Bernier probably has the best chance at PM

Stop wasting your vote

I can't invest in you because you look jewish
if you end up in a oven im loosing my money thats toomuch risk for me and for that reason I'm out

JUST 4U

fuck