What's happening in the Hillary timeline right now?

Steamy passionate sex

This.

liberals crying out during their shitty minimum wage jobs

A nice fisting by Huma.

We're probably all dead by now. Cause: either suicide or nuclear apocalypse

Lies and murder

Hillary has raised sanctions on Russia and is threatening war. The media is telling us Russia are rogue and who are really slowing things down in the middle east.

She's currently preparing a cross Alaskan invasion force to secure the Siberian wilderness for... Strategic reasons. Absolutely nothing about arctic oil involved.

Hillary would have been the Stalin of the American republic.

Hillary's healthcare plan already passed because the local cuc.ks Ryan and McConnel immediately folded and obeyed her every wish.

She finally told Bill Chelsea is not his so bill fucked Chelsea and didnt have to feel guilty this time.

Those things happen Bill understands.

>Madame President doing everything in her power to provoke war with Russia, import thousands of refugees, and make everyone feel good about muh first female preseident
>Extremely ineffective on dishing out policy since both the House and Senate are still controlled by the Republicans
>Media cannot shut up about how great and wonderful it is to have Hillary as president finally
>Trump back to being a real estate mogul, taking an extended vacation and occasionally sending off a tweet that buttflusters everyone
>Nothing really getting done, but Hollywood is already auditioning for a blockbuster biopic about her greatness

Race War.

Best timeline my ass.

>we all committed suicide

this desu
and the "republican" congress will be even more toothless than it is in this timeline

The progressives are realizing that they got screwed, no one cares about Trump and he just goes back to his billions, also either War with Russia or everything that happened in the election gets sweeped under the carpet

they're still trying to convince us she's a human being.

Pootin met with Drumpf to overthrow Madame-Emperor Hillary

Nuclear winter.

These lizard people are starting to slip up.

>yfw Katy Perry picked for Secretary of Education

Civil War is happening.

Destruction, Death, Apocalypse, those poor bastards

>she reads maps
FUCK, is it too late to change my vote?

I believe your assertion is one of correct status Hans

wow she flips burgers?
omg I'm with her now

Lot's of cheese pizza, rampant corruption, overdoses spiked, misery and death.

There can only be one timeline active though.

I'm wondering if we're in Steins Gate right now.