America is first worl-

>America is first worl-

if 60% white caused this i wonder what its like in 0% brazil desu

>he doesn't know the definition of the terms he uses

That's the effect niggers (you know them as "brazilians") have on civilizations.

>Brazil is first worl-

What am I looking at Brazil? Baltimore?

This is Haverhill MA. I took that. It was the lot next to my apartment. After I took it, some old woman speaking a foreign language came out screaming at me that I was a pedophile. Nice fucking neighborhood.

do you look like one?

Hey fellow Haverhillfag. Small world.

Don't reply to this piece of shit posting style.

SAGE

Nope.

Ayyyyyy!

Those are abandoned, no one lives there. If you want to show poverty, then you must choose a street in which people live in.

>Brazil is first world

who even thinks this? Brazil is clearly a threshold country

This, if OP had wanted he could have opened the thread with some additional cited statistics and an overall question to start conversation, not this memetic "btfo! xD" bullshit. Even if the thread had good potential it's ruined from the get-go by OP sucking more cock than previously thought possible.

*Except where run by pic related

I just wanted to be like big brother US and shitpost Alter

Meanwhile in India.
BUMP

What's wrong with the kid on the rights head

What's the difference between a nigger and a tire?
A tire doesn't start rapping when you put chains on it.

Shit like that happens usually because the population of the area decreases a lot in a short period of time

hmm yes, breddy gud

I can only imagine if I had to walk down that street I would get this disturbing sense that I am been watched by packs of niggers, staring at me from the cracks of the buildings, waiting to strike.

He's moving and it was too long an exposure.

Looks like North Philly.

And here you see the effect of the nigger disease. Lazy, smelly, ugly cowards. We need to purge

What's with the anti American Shilling today?

Soros decided to drop a million b4 he dies.

Fucking India.
>What?
>Loved one die?
>Set them on fire and float them down the river!
>Yeah, they'll bank down river and be eaten by dogs and birds.
>Perfect!

It's Camden. I actually lived in North Philly for about a year and it's beautiful in comparison.

Looks like Baltimore to me. Camden maybe?

I'm getting some call of duty flashbacks from looking at this picture

Eh Camden North Philly. All the same shithole.

K

You posted an image of either detroit, philly, or baltimore. All caused by niggers. Congrats

Is that Camden, NJ?

>Democrat-run cities aren't shi-

Those definitions are racist.

North Philly you walk around and get offered drugs. Camden you walk around and get shot. I'd prefer the former, honestly.

Would make for a much better OP... than the OP.

Wtf happened to Camden?

North Philly graffiti, best graffiti. This shits been up for years.

Yeah OP I hate niggers too.

Funny part is it looks slightly better than Brazil.

>if 60% white caused this i wonder what its like in 0% brazil desu

That was caused by 100% nigger

I've been seeing this girl a lot.
Who is she?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

It kinda just gave up and kept giving up. They try to pour money into the aquarium to get people to go there, but the place is so shitty that they'd rather drive to Baltimore instead. The only outside business they really get is at the BB&T Pavilion for large concerts, but nobody sticks around before/afterward to funnel more money into the businesses because of the high risk of getting robbed or shot once the crowd is gone.

It's a shame there's so many niggers there. That looks like it would be fun to explore.

Those kids happened to camden

Cities run by democrats and infested with niggers.

You idiots...

First/Second/Third world has nothing to do with how beautiful or prosperous a country is. This classification was given for political and historical reasons.

For example, the US is a "First World" country, but it is in fact an absolute shithole where no sane person would live given the chance.

India is a "Third World" country, yet it is now a superpower.

What a fucking mess.

I want to know about the tires. If that one dindu's tire pile or did it spontaneously become the tire disposal pile for the whole neighborhood?

>she

USA should just nuke detroit

You have to go back, Pajeet.

How the fuck is that even possible? Isn't land worth anything in the USA.

Don't you have toilets to clean tomorrow, Pajeet?

We tried.

Drug dealer tactic. If the cops try to chase them in a car, the tire pile prevents them from continuing the chase down that street so they have to get out and continue on foot or give up.

POO

Ah. I see.

this was my favorite level in Modern Warfare.

Americans are PEDO. Fuck off

ID = B8n

I was suspect.

Why do people pretend to not know the answer? It is obvious.

>Japan calling anyone pedos

NOOO PAJEET! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO POOP DOWN PIPES, NOT ON THEM!

those pics really depress me. our inner cities were so beautiful and vibrant at one point. communities were way more closet knit. they destroyed us

Indian here, fag! We can call you anything we want.

Don't be a christfag

How many times have you been arrested for shitting in Japanese streets?

don't be a tripfag

>all those triggered americucks
Lol

>only white people in the picture

What did they mean by this?

Looks like the american chernobyl

We complain every day about being 54% white

Is there really that little to do in Brazil that you just sit at home making these threads all day?

What are the five most dangerous cities in America? Is Chimpcongo the most dangerous?

>making two pointless threads because you'll never be American

Now there's a meme I haven't seen posted in a while.

Some Irish Jew that R9K and this one Korean poster became obsessed with.

>Chelton

That's England mate

St Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, LA if I had to guess. I know St Louis is #1

Quit being a sentimental faggot. People were willing to tolerate living in cramped buildings because they couldn't afford a house and car. When everyone could afford to get out they left. Without those people's hard earned money the places became shitholes that attracted only bums

shit wrong reply.

Detroit
Chicago
Oakland
Milwaukee
Cleveland or Memphis

Detroit is definitely number one

it's not worth anything when nigger violence drives property values down. who wants to buy that land, what are you going to build? it doesn't matter because niggers couldn't afford to make use of whatever you built and even if they did they would burn it down in a chimp out. living there then? haha. our beautiful and historical inner cities are held hostage by niggers and democrats

people moved out because after ww2 and the korean war, they started moving niggers up from the south into the cities while the white man was fighting. that american dream white picket fence bullshit was just a propaganda campaign to make it seem like we didn't lose anything when they infested our cities with niggers. they killed our communities

St Louis has slightly more violent crime per capita. Detroit has 100 more murders, double the poverty and unemployment

NOLA, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, and Baltimore is my guess

Whatever gods you yanks pissed off with your use of the nigger as farm machinery exact a huge toll, you're still paying for it.

no loot and waves of mobs

god has nothing to do with it. it's simply jewish bullshit

I worked in the city doing utility work. I worked around where the Bmore riots were and West of there. It's ghetto as fuck. I was the only white guy for blocks with no cops around at all. Nothing but niggers on a good day. Drug needles and trash everywhere most of the homes are abandoned and decaying. 3rd world democrat ran shit hole.