Sup ForumsPatrol - Wetbacks GTFO REEEE

>What is Sup ForumsPatrol about?
Sup ForumsPatrol is an effort to try and resurrect a CCTV Texas Border Patrol website known as "BlueServo". This service had a short lived, but highly successful, volunteer program where people could review live online CCTV surveillance and report information to local Sheriffs where they could send border patrol agents to catch Wetbacks illegally entering the United States of America.

Details of "BlueServo" can be found here (where you can see old CCTV examples):
blueservo.com/vcw.php
and information here regarding the demise:
military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/help-bust-drug-dealers-from-anywhere/1134523007001

>What's the point? Why bother resurrecting if they're just going to build the wall anyway?
It's one thing to build a wall but that wall will need constant, round-the-clock, surveillance to ensure filthy drug peddling Wetbacks don't get in.
Some will get through, sure, but if we can get this project fully funded and running again it can be integrated into the Great Wall of Trump and manned by Autistic Anons and other Patriots. Then maybe, just maybe, we can contribute that extra ten feet of height to that glorious wall with cyber detective work!

>What can we do to help get this running again?
Contact local Texan politicians via twitter, email, and other means to help raise awareness of the "BlueServo" surveillance system. Be polite with your words and don't spam them!
If a group of us can help raise their attention then surely we can get this, or something similar, to go forward.
>Twitter
@POTUS, @realDonalTrump, @ICEgov, @TexasGov, @TedCruz (State Senate Rep), @GovAbbott, @mikekoerner (South Texas Regional Director)
>Websites (and twitters)
www.gov.texas.gov/ (@GovAbbott)
www.sos.state.tx.us/ (@TXsecofstate)

>Useful templates for contacting officials
>Twitter Message Example
Dear @POTUS @realDonaldTrump & @ICEgov
Please help revive the BlueServo.com @TexasGov border monitoring website.
Thank you,
#MAGA

>Email Example
Dear Mr (INSERT FORMAL NAME OF RECIPIENT HERE)
As you may be aware, the President of the United States (POTUS) is seeking and developing plans for a proper border wall or fence that will stretch the southern border of Texas with Mexico. As you can imagine the wall in itself will be a mean feat to construct, however, once it’s complete illegal border crossings should become a mere trickle and the USA will no longer suffer the currently heavy burdens of illegal immigrants being dependant on the government welfare system.

The border wall, in itself, will be highly efficient when constructed but not truly 100% efficient. The highest level of efficiency can only be achieved with the assistance of ICE agents and local volunteer civilians.

Why am I contacting you regarding all of this?
What if there was some way to improve the efficiency of border walls effectivness?
There was a program established by the “Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition (TBSC)” called “BlueServo” (www.BlueServo.com). This web-enabled program enabled volunteers to create an account, access live CCTV footage of border patrol cameras, and report suspicious activities via built in text-based communications.

Sadly, due to financial reasons, the program had to be shut down. With yours, along with many others, I would ask for your support in raising the possibility of re-funding this project so that it can be integrated along with the construction of the border wall.
If BlueServo can come to life once more then Patriots of the USA can help defend the border and prevent lives being lost due to criminal gangs egressing into our country that would otherwise remain undetected until it’s too late.

Thank you for your time and God bless America.

Kindest Regards,
YOUR NAME

GUYS, WE WERE THE WALL ALL ALONG!

You got a problem essay? I pay my taxes hombre. Just as many rights as you do.

I will try to post this at least once a day to try and help encourage BlueServo resurrected.. I'll start making some contacts with officials tomorrow. It's midnight here and I've been up for almost 20 hours.

>essay

fucking gringo reeeeeeeeeee

>117268823
youre doing gods work

shit, this might be my new obsession.

I already see some on camera 1 and I just got here

This actually had potential.

I think I found my new hobby.

cool bump

its years old videos the project was hibernated

Sounds like a fun way to pass some time.

We need to resurrect Border Patrol Online.
Imagine, if they added a leaderboard and scoring system for successful reports.

>Imagine, if they added a leaderboard and scoring system for successful reports.
I'm going to try my hardest to make those liberal bastards destroying my vidya passtime fucking regret doing so.

Pasta if you want to tweet:

Dear @POTUS @realDonaldTrump & @ICEgov
Please help revive the BlueServo.com @TexasGov border monitoring website.
Thank you,
#MAGA

You won't need vidya if you can play a real world tower defense game.

Bump

bump

>Sup Forums is actually letting this opportunity pass by

>dub trips
Kek has spoken, don't anger him.

We have it covered Ahmed. Better not miss your call to prayer.

you have to meme it man, this website is all about them memes

the memes control the universe, make some dank memes and post them everywhere in here

> WE BORDER Sup ForumsTROL NOW

just repost it if not in catalog also cheked