PLEASE READ QUICKLY

ok this is something i think may have gone unnoticed in the chaotic final few weeks of the election.

im going through old files, admittedly for the purpose of seeing the earliest records i had on any pedo or pizza related threads, info, etc.

so in mid october i come across this general timeline, seems as though i am onto something

so ill admit i like most of pol thought the original DAK 101616 shit was fake and gay

but, take a look..

>Oct 15th, dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636
>Oct 16th, Wikileaks (WL) tweets out 3 tweets with encryption hashes (this was done, as i understand, to basically to prove upcoming documents arent altered)
>also Oct 16th, some user (i will attach image in next post) claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours". Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time (According to my records at least, thats all i have, and i will post relevant pic in 3rd post. warning, it is a blurry phone pic but you can read) British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says"they took my phone off me"
>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link has been severed by a state party and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FI2jIRa9VkA
yuki.la/pol/94004257
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116125159/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on...

user claiming to be low level insider, and predicts Assange will be captured or dead within 12 hours

first record I have of allegation of something fishy going on in Britain

Yep. This actually did make fairly big news for the first couple days before it silently disappeared. Don't forget the videos of the "IRL" interviews with Assange and him glitching.

He's either dead or controlled by the IC.

Yeah, I remember all this.

The IRL videos don't prove very much - at least not that anyone has observed. The glitches are more likely Morph Cuts than they are computer animation. It's an extremely common technique for editing interviews together.

bump

christ, another DAK shitposter. no, this wasn't unnoticed in the final weeks of the election, that was when this kind of information was given extra attention by lots of trump autists. it was just deemed trivial and unimportant, because even if someone was signalling that they knew assange was getting taken out in advance, we had no legitimate proof or reason to believe it, nor any confidence that us having this information would help us change the situation in any way.

>Oct 19, user claim to work for McCain campaign and they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363
>oct 21, we have the "chemical attack" on london city airport
>oct 21, massive ddos attack, many speculate it was to stop or "catch" the realease of a dead mans switch

I remember when all this went down but if he's gone it would imply Sean Hannity is a spook and Fox News is complicit in a cover up. This just doesn't seem possible.

but it could be a bread crumb trail to understand what happened and act accordingly (i.e. WL could be compromised, where do you think they got the Vault 7 files anyway? im not saying they are, i honestly have no fucking clue what is going on. but the information is at least worth a revisting)

I watched this unfold in real time. I thought at the time that the raid and subsequent events including that Internet attack and the hash keys not matching up.

I can't get my head around the videos that follow of assange are cg or something. It just seems to real as I feel I'm adept at spotting cg. There would have to be another level of editing software that I'm oblivious to for this to be true and that makes me question the whole thing.

I still can't shake the feeling he's dead or renditioned. If so I hope he's dead, for his sake.

did anyone archive the cryptome tweets showing possible assange escape routes? they posted pictures, gps coords, etc from around the embassy

Read the incredibly short thread.

im not claiming he is dead

he could be "room 101ed", aka being mind controlled or threatened or pressured into doing or saying certain things (his kids could be implicated, remember what he said to hannity)

check out this video, which by the way was removed by the original user

youtu.be/FI2jIRa9VkA

i actually lean more towards not dead as hes more useful to them alive, but controlled, in my opinion

It's sad/troubling what happened, but we must continue forward.

>Morph cuts in the middle of words
>One directly as he says 'deplorables'

Nothing to see here, goy :√)

this video does a much better and quick job of explaining what i tried to.

i have no connection to the user at all, just a good summary in 10 mins.

There's nothing in the thread that definitively addresses my concerns, faggot.

according to this video, Fox News reports on oc 18th that "Julian Assange will be arrested within hours"

can anybody possibly verify this? im looking into it. a little scattered. fuckin hungry too. dont let this thread die if i walk away!

unfortunately many of your key facts are statements made my anonymous posters on a message board known for epic trolling

bumping OPs crazy yarn map.

Here come the shills.

again i want to reiterate i dont believe Julian Assange is dead, although i understand he could be and TPTB could theoretically fake his continued presence.

i believe there is reason to examine this strange series of events surrounding WL given the obvious deep state/intelligence community war going on and WL's crucial role in all of it, especially with recent Vault 7 revelations

now they are at odds with pence, so its important we try to distinguish who is on /ourside/. is WL co-opted and trying to fracture trump base? is pence /notourguy/ and part of the neocon/liberal coup d'etat?

I read your post quickly but I didn't gather much information because of it.

you wish I were a shill you fucking mong

Idiots like you are why some people wasted months aimlessly trying to search the Bitcoin blockchain, whereas I searched it myself and realized within a week that there was nothing there. But of course no one listens to people like me. Because shill.

ok, dispute what you want. the timeline is available for everybody to look for themselves, its not use for me to post fox reports of Kerry meeting with ecudaor because thats readily available. however, screencaps of threads brushed aside or forgotten is something only a few people may have. so thats what i provided

no hes right, im onto something but im certainly not organized

watch video in i think it does a good job of summarizing the craziness of those 72 or so hours

I'm going off on a tangent, but the best thing TO do is have Trump communicate to us who the real enemies are. I think both sides are aware of the power of the hivemind.

>I skimmed your post
>didn't gather much info from it

Dumbass

Posting a MAGA gif doesn't help you

sorry my english isnt great. i meant more that it was a quick read

It's spooky to me. In any case, the stuff playing out now is immense in its scale. Our government is deeply corrupted and having a hard time keeping it together.

I got screenies

If you don't think Fox news is complicit then you have a long way to go, my friend. Fox, and associates (remember Megan Kelly James Alefantis interview) is and has always been controlled op.

This post is word for word what you stupid CIA niggers always say about this video

At least change up the wording

yuki.la/pol/94004257

anon5 claims podesta and Khan met in London during this time

I'm sure there is some crazy stuff happening behind the scenes.

They probably have an internal Wiki with different subjects/people where they can copy and paste responses. Commercial software has existed for almost a decade that can take a sentence and "spin" it changing it's sentence structure, replacing words with synonyms, etc. Not only is it possible, but I'm almost sure this is the framework of how they operate.

>becoming this paranoid about people online

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Pattern analysis /= paranoia

I remember this.
>How long Assange could run before being captured
Good laugh

>oct 21, massive ddos attack, many speculate it was to stop or "catch" the realease of a dead mans switch
That was spooky

lets not forget this is all just days before the podesta-pedo shit started flowering seemingly out of nowhere

did wikileaks "contingency plans" manage to get what they needed out? their leaks hadnt been as damaging as Assange made it seem they would.. unless we never really saw the leaks we were supposed to

insurance files are still floating around with no decryption keys made public as of yet, whatever is in them is likely nuclear

lmao, wow

webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder#1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

get some help if you're this paranoid about people you don't agree with.

assholes trying to blueball. should have just released the walnut sauce recipe. worse ending like sopranos

Your attempt to reframe and perform ad-hominem attacks isn't effective on me. Now be quiet and let's stop derailing this thread.

You called me a shill because I made a comment about OP stringing together incidences.

I'm not disagreeing with wikileaks, but OP isn't coherent in his presentation.

This right here tells it all. Please spread this, everyone.

I read it quickly, you're attempting to push the propaganda that wikileaks has been compromised.

this is the first recorded SERIOUS mention or allegation of the clintons and specifically the clinton foundation being involved in sexual abuse of minors. Oct 30

yuki.la/pol/95192351

Assange is not Wikileaks.
Judging by the first 1% of the CIA dump, they seem to be doing just fine without him. I pray for his safety.

im really not. decide for yourselves. id love for you to confirm to me why you think they arent compromised, because i get depressed at the thought that they are no longer positioned against the globalists, ready to do damage

Lots of shill in here.

If we fed them false leaks we could potentially prove this

This isnt little babby level 1 woke stuff were dealing with though, it would require a serious, coordinated effort

in fact, im more arguing WL was about to drop the pedo-related hammer, and the deep state literally threw the book at them in desperation. although i believe their "contingency plans" and thats how we got to Pizza G8

yuki.la/pol/95317306

i dont understand a single part of this post

Bump. Also watched this unfold in real time. Didn't sleep that night cause it was so crazy. Assange is not at the embassy and Wikileaks is compromised.

If you don't think that you weren't here in October and are a newfag.

just about posted this cap myself. i saw that same shit.

im reliving this time frame, it was literally JUST prior to the weiner laptop scandal, pedogate shit

>Blue meaning not making us cum.. Full of potential energy rather than translating into kinetic, so to speak.
>Not releasing the actual documents.
>We're never going to be able to know what actually happened because WL blueballed us.

Hit exit, Achmed.

I remember other relatively recent (1-2 weeks ago) threads about decrypting the insurance files somehow, either by seeing if anyone had the key before, or if the password could be guessed if it was like the CIA leaks phrase. The threads got flooded with tons of shill-bot activity, it was weird, so I agree there's plausibly lots of material in those.

bump this is getting slid

The DDoS attack blocked the exit switch from firing.

We're never getting the keys.

Nice morph cut.

Protip: don't analyze videos if you know nothing about video editing.

Not an argument.

Guys i got proof but how do i proof without outing my self?

Wet juicy fart

this may seem crazy but hear me out.

yesterday when I heard of the stolen laptop story my mind immediately concocted this:

>Trump's team has the pedo files, for whatever reason can't explicitly say how they got files or don't want to say
>SS laptop with info on Clinton investigation, pope? wtf?
I love trump, fyi, inb4 shill. I've been bumping this thread. but I think this is a false flag type OP from trump's team to say this is where they found the info of the pedo rings trafficking bullshit. I'm not framing this as a negative at all

He gave us all we need

just fucking drop what you have jfc

occasionally false flags can be used for good

Do you like daragons?

>creates a list of people who fanny fluster him for us to all enjoy
Take down their arguments 1 by 1 or continue being a pussy with no brain or brawn. Your choice, faggot.

I was there user. I've never seen so many shills in one thread with automatic reply bots. It makes me think we were really close to something about the WikiLeaks password. We should really continue to explore that.

Im subscribed to Outer Dark. Thats really surprising and strange he would delete this video, indeed he did. Did he think he was completely wrong after Assange had those live stream and video interviews?

Everyone remember Assange has not been seen in public since October 2016.

.8 litres of David Brock's sperm has been deposited into your asshole.

Surely you could link the archive of it?

Or you're a LARPing faggot like the rest of these shitty threads

Yes, it's true. I remember threads popping up left and right on here about it with people freaking out.

what did he mean by this?

I remember this claim, it is true. Fox News did report that and nothing was ever said again.

how is this a larp thread? don't think OP or anyone in here claimed to be any type of insider or anything

The Keysets are in the chain.

use fake mail generator. Email yourself with two fake mail accounts and direct people to the link. Stay behind VPN and tor. Use someone else computer.

I saw that shit 2 months ago, I remember I tried downloading the torrents.They were all 50 something gb's.

tesla time traveler

Not every false flag could be for ill, Trump could very well be sitting on all this information but his hands are tied. Having a stolen laptop with all the necessary files stolen and leaked a few days later could be the spark needed to start a fire.

Shills don't have arguments. Just a belly full of Brock cum. They aren't here to discuss the issue, merely to distract. So fuck off.

All these threads are is just faggots LARPing as MUH PIZZAGATE INVESTIGATORS

How fucking new are you?

exactly user.

I remember this from months ago when it was all going down. How come no one really talks about these tweets? I guess you can't really prove them or disprove them, what has Cryptome been saying or doing since October 2016?

Can you faggots confirm that the keys on twitter weren't changed yet?

here is archive to thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116125159/

Outer dark was onto a lot about Assange but then just stopped after the WikiLeaks troll video. I'm convinced he got the call. In the Q&A he was deflective about going into details on his thoughts about Assange. I had asked a question to find that out and he failed my test.