Why God lets some unlucky people be born blind and not heal them? That's pretty fucking cruel

Why God lets some unlucky people be born blind and not heal them? That's pretty fucking cruel.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489885172065.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pltgaBtcPHg
issuehawk.com/tamar/2014/04/25/80-child-deaths-linked-to-oregon-church-parents-say-it-is-a-matter-of-faith.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/alex-radita-15-weighed-just-16kg-after-enduring-a-lifetime-of-abuse-and-neglect/news-story/f92e11d42726ef94b7242484f08f64e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because god doesn't exist and the parents had defective genes.

I know religion is good as a moral framework, yet this drivel OP spouts is the reason many atheist fedora fags are born.

nothing wrong with being blind

> Hasn't read the Bible

that is earthly punishment for not reading God's Big Book Of Transcription Errors

>duuuuurr doesn't exist hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
absolute statement

Life is about dealing with challenges and overcoming them, not living in 1st world luxury.

wrong conception of God you child

Why does God give some people a small penis and other people a big penis?

If God is real why do children have cancer?

Cause he's a cruel son of a bitch

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489885172065.webm

made me think of this

>Life is about dealing with challenges and overcoming them, not living in 1st world luxury.

What does that mean? There would be no challenges if we had a system to control the population. A constitution exists, which imposes some form of control.

>thinking the Demiurge is a kind god

thats where you fucked up

>hurr durr if god is real why is there evil?
Man sinned against god and so lost divine protection. This life is full of injustice and suffering, and it is our job to try and be as morally righteous as we possibly can so that our sins are cleansed and we are closer to god.

We have no protection from god on earth because the earth is not meant to be perfect. It is where man was cast after they committed the original sin. What happens to us here is our own fault for our greeds, lusts, and impieties. It is easy to do the right thing when you know it will cost you nothing. It is far harder to do the right thing when it is unpopular and may cost you your life.

I came for the tit's and Ill leave with nothing and read nothing

>Life is about dealing with challenges and overcoming them, not living in 1st world luxury.

Absolute statement.

Give me a quick rundown on the Demiurge.

I just want to die before Europe is destroyed, is that too much to ask?

We are all responsible for the state of the world. We bear our suffering and all of us are responsible for its meaning and its transcendence.

Without pain, there is no relief. Without agony, there is no joy. Without death, there is no life. Without evil, there is no good. Without chaos, there is no order. Without man, there is no God.

Recognise that all that divides also joins. Though we cleave ourselves from the universe, we are the universe. The big bang is happening now. We are the explosion.

Just as you beat your heart and grow your hair, you shine the sun and wet the oceans. By virtue of being able to do these things you are omnipotent.

You are not your name or your role or your relationship to others. You cannot be described with words. You are beyond language. You are reality itself.

You are the universe expressing itself at a location in time and space. Your location is everywhere, your position is absolute. You are omnipresent.

You are the one universal process. Your body is the world. When you see this, you see that you can never die. You are immortal.

You change from one vehicle of consciousness to another in a wave pattern. The trough is what we call death. The crest is what we call life.

You are God. We all are.

Absolute statement on an absolute statement.

I just want to live long enough to see europe destroyed. The fire rises, brother.

There is no god. Life is just shit then you die, that's it.

That's great and all (and probably true).

But that doesn't make my dick any bigger.

Absolutely.

Durrrrr God works in mysterious ways Hurrrrrr

Hanako or nothing

the world is billions of years old and I was born in the time of anime titties.

What a blessing.

>knew a blind girl once
>she was still a total slut who wanted Chads

Because abrahamic religions are compulsive bullshit detached from the nature, but absolutely addictive to peoples with semitic genes.

souls were chilling in the spirit realm with the Supreme Being
along comes the Demiurge and takes souls and what not to make the material universe to be its sandbox rpg
S.B. eventually takes the joystick away
thats why we haven't heard from "god" in millenniums

this pretty much confirms that you're just an autistic retard.

>soon VR
>then sexbots
>after - injectable anime girl personalities

Life isn't fair and people aren't created equal. Communism is bad because it tries to make useless people and people who are worth more than dirt equal. Useless people exist so that exceptional people can be supported by them. Deal with it.

>God
Should rip that bandaid off now, not worth contemplating your entire life as if that's a meaningful concept.

God was invented to control the behavior of the lower classes and give legitimacy to organized extortion.

I am an autistic retard, but I don't see the what that has to do with her being an irresponsible slut.

>Deal with it.

You say that like i'm not entitled to rape your kids in front of you for being better than me.

Cool story bro.

best girl

>tyres to get at a good point
>gets needlessly esoteric and wishy washy
>Fucks it up

too bad real blind girls have an eye over their shoulder and an eye on the floor and have hair like hay

>mfw a lesser country thinks it has enough money to come to this one
I'm amazed you have Internet access.

maybe if youre a woman

try being a blind man and see how fucked you are

You're easily impressed.

not show what you're trying to get at, please articulate your point more clearly

>literally 0 doujin of her
I want to FUCK that dragon

everyone is equal in the eyes of god

youtube.com/watch?v=pltgaBtcPHg

>this blind girl can fuck Chads
>but can she see why kids like the cinnamonny taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

those are some nice tiddies

First post worst post

10/10

>tfw you share this mongolian throat singing forum with "people" who dont think Lilly is best girl

Well , i have a very fragile ego you see , so when someone is better than me at something , anything really , my first thought is of tying them up and raping their kids in front of them out of spite at the inequity of reality.

This all goes back to some childhood issues i have.

If the blind accept god into their hearts they will see things in their mind that our eyes can't even comprehend.

yeah you think everything is made by a woman
LOL

sometimes its better spiritually and/or seculaly to be blind.

because hanako is best girl

it's just a test bro

read about Job

so they could make this shitpost

sry i like hanako best. i like my girls like i like my bacon

Kek. If that's true explain this
issuehawk.com/tamar/2014/04/25/80-child-deaths-linked-to-oregon-church-parents-say-it-is-a-matter-of-faith.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/alex-radita-15-weighed-just-16kg-after-enduring-a-lifetime-of-abuse-and-neglect/news-story/f92e11d42726ef94b7242484f08f64e0

God ain't obligated to fix your shit for you, he gave a world and a free will.

God out.

My sister is blind and she knows how to take care of herself and it's from a genetic condition. No need to be rude, it's not like they chose to be blind.

Yeah but that's funny, a good laugh is always important when you live for ever, it probably fucked his sense of humour up too

Blind are defective and deserve to die. Kill them all before they can infect our genetics.

Your sister is a parasite, kill her.

Is she good looking?

You're being very mean right now.

Stap.

nice bantz, had a good chuckle

You too , stap.

Why mods allow some people to spurd and make one-post?

What movie?

the blind girls i knew in college all had ascetic sun glasses

-Implying just because you canĀ“t think of a reason there can't be one.

Sins last two generations. Blame the parents.

Well if you like hearing about people who can do stuff better than you getting fucked up you will like this.
>I was very good swimmer
>was planning to go to rio 2016
>fat guy fell on me and broke my shoulder
>my times suffered and shoulder never recovered
Life is a bitch

wtf I hate religion now

Game of thrones

What's the test that babies who die a few minutes after birth get?

Is it hard to pass? Do they have to not sin too much while they have their organs fail?

Also, this is the same board that makes fun of the fat/disabled/mentally handicapped for saying they can live healthy/wonderful lives as they are?

Does that mean I have to accept retarded posts as insightful, because God must have put that retard on Earth to post for a reason?

Or listen to leaf shitposting because God hasn't destroyed Canada yet?

Really makes ya think

cringe, the game

How come I'm still paying for the original sin?

Sins last forever man. By the year 3050 all humans will be blind, deaf, dumb, and missing a limb... just due to accumulation of sin. Unless Jesus comes back to squeegie some sin off again.

Faggot.

Look on the bright side, now you can focus on something constructive instead of moving around in water really fast.

Not much
Everybody that sees you will feel sympathy, and most likely help you on your daily basis wihout trouble

We are all born sinners. Babies that die, die in sin.

>"God why do you allow bad things to happen?"
>"Funny I was about to ask you the same thing"

Perhaps God has a plan for these people.

The blind are in the bible
All I can say is
>though luck pal

BokuNoPico

God is not nice
God is not fair
God is not reasonable
God is not sane

And no, that "not sane" isn't a "He works in ways beyond our mortal comprehension", its a "this dude is straight-out nuts".
God makes no sense to anyone, even himself.
Shit, just read Job to understand God's thought patterns. They don't exist.

So... cruel God then, as there is no test, those babies just die and go to hell.

So blind people aren't likely being tested, they are just being fucked with.

Tits too big.

God is loving

I did I took what I learnt there and got qualified as a scuba diving instructor. Shoulder still hurts form time to time but you don't move your arms that much in skuba so it is no problem.

like with most things in life, its only a problem if you're ugly

i found a pic of your sister

U just need to find a small ass bitch who likes smaller dicks because she's really small

If your not agnostic your an idiot.

>thousands of years ago, some Jews were trying to explain how the world works
>"Uh... pillars hold up the sky, and there is water above, that's why it's blue!" "People used to live hundreds of years or something!" "Obviously we're the chosen ones, because we are awesome"

You get the picture, this goes on for a while

>Then, the Jews are taken over by (well a lot of people, but eventually) the Romans
>Jews get pissy, and want their messiah to come
>One guy comes, but they are pissed that he isn't a conquering messiah
>Some people split off and claim him to be the son of God
>Eventually, they manage to convert some non-Jews into the fold (mostly because Roman religions were super stupid and usually required you to pay a lot to be "religious")
>The Romans spread this Jewishly derived religion far and wide, all the while still shitting on the original Jews because they don't get irony

Several generations later, this leaves us with a message board where people will talk about how great God is/how the pagans are degenerates, all while claiming the Jews are secretly behind the origin of our controlling institutions without any hit of understanding how deep they are in it.

Except for those babies he had die in sin with no chance at redemption. He hates those.

Weren't there cases of people who were born blind, got their sight back with surgery on their twenties and then committed Sudoku because of the insanity coming from not being able to understand the concept of sight?