The white race will be fine

I'm sick and tired of seeing so many depressed people on here whining about how the white race is screwed in America, but I'm here to tell you that's just not true

Before the election of Trump the white race was indeed in a lot of trouble. However now that Trump is in and wants to create a more merit based immigration system we will see a change in demographics.

Immigrants from Latin America are by far the most amount of immigrants coming to America from other countries. However Senator Tom Cottons new bill the RAISE Act will change everything. The bill stops immigrants from being there entire families over (which latin people do a lot because of their huge families). And once they get assimilated their birth rates are far lower so if we could put this bill into place it would be fantastic for us. Trump also met with Cotton about this bill and told him to go even farther with it so a Trump backed bill will have a much easier time getting through congress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8Rl_ZAD7CU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHqmslDb-Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill Hart-Cellar Act

Bring back Immigration Act of 1790

>but user white women hate us and don't want to have kids in today's society

This is false white women while maybe experimenting with a nig once or twice will almost always come back to the white man.

Actually the greatest danger to us is actually ourselves. White men need to stop marrying Asians and just get with a white girl.

I SPENT ALL THIS TIME WRITING THIS AND IM NOT LETTING THIS THREAD DIE

Bump

CAN ANYONE REFUTE THIS FAGGOT

>Democrat and liberal whites listed
>nothing else
wat?

My argument is too good for these nihilists

I guess there wasn't a huge difference in birth rate between political views of the other races

PRIVILEGE

Holy shit if this thread dies I'm going to be so rustled

PWOER

>implying we dont all know this already.
Try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=K8Rl_ZAD7CU

I don't want to refute it, Makes me hopeful.

You're godamn right it makes you hopeful

There is nothing to refute. The white population is fine. The problem is too many niggers.

You're never going to out-breed vermin. When there are too many rats you reduce the rat population instead.

well i feel hopeful now too

How hard would it be to end birthright citizenship in the US? It's sort of pointless now.

Those digits confirm your hopefulness

Not that hard with the way the Republican Party is going well have 3/4 majority soon

Can you help an autist with a sauce

Yup, white men mixing outside their race has been a serious problem.
It really kicked into overdrive during the Korean/Vietnam wars, with white men bringing home their gook wives.

Source me those pics senpai.

Also, second pic is too small to be read by my geezer eyes.

Supreme Court ruling on something that directly challenges the meaning of the 14th Amendment would be the most realistic approach.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHqmslDb-Sw

Watch this bud

I found the first pic here m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHqmslDb-Sw

I'm not sure about the second if you open it up in a new tab tho you can just zoom

God damn it someone find a fault with my argument