Holy Shit

(((they))) never stop do they?

How do we even combat such insanity?

>I find 2-8 year old females sexually attractive
>When I become a teacher

What the actual fuck?

Gake & Fay

exactly. We should ruin this degenerate's life. But suggesting such a thing would be illegal and immoral and I would never do such a thing, user.

>even when I become a teacher

"Hi, my name is Ms. Rose and I'd fuck the shit out of your 6 year sexy ass old daughter if I could."

-t. The progressive left

HIJACKING THIS THREAD. (not really)

But, anyone got that pic from r/the_d with moonman in it? I need it for a school project

It's because males prop up female pedos as something that is OK.
>too harsh of a sentence! I would totally do her at that age
etc
Tons of females are pedos in positions of school or daycare. They do the same things the male pedos do. The exact same things. Yet they are protected because they are female.

>Get the fuck over it
has to be fake

Is this real?

Sometimes I wish the thought police would work in conservative favour for a change.

this one?

Suddenly homeschooling seems like a much better option

That's pretty hot actually

no

>even when I become a teacher

I'd like to see how this would go over if it was a 50 year old man.

bump for a reply to me

>be a pedophile
>be attracted to children
>decide to go for a career that involves interacting with children a lot
What's surprising is that you're surprised. And I don't think this person's name is Amelia Rose either.

Why fight it? #ImWithHer

Whoever drew that shit needs to learn body proportions and the human anatomy in general

This is fake, it must be fake

...right?

Report her

>saw the original post and she was not kidding

It's a cartoon bruv

I keep seeing this everywhere. It has to be being samefagged... Forced DeviantartMemes

>2-8 yearsold

The term slippery slope fallacy was created by jews to cover their asses and by psedu intellectual fedoras.
Tell me there isnt a slippery slope. All this enabling on the left has created nasty shit like this.