What job has a predominantly black workforce? Google won't help

What job has a predominantly black workforce? Google won't help.

NFL, NBA, professional victim

i've seen so few blacks working that its hard to come up with an answer

medical test subjects

No but can I get a serious answer?

Cotton collector. Shoe cleaner.

drug dealers.

Amateur pharmacist

Not a common job but I'd say bathroom attendant

NBA is the only one that comes to mind

I didn't know that black people worked.

Bathroom attendant.

any prison work release job

Rapists

Is "death row convict" an occupation?

The USPS. Just from anecdotal experience living in large cities in the US. Might be different in small towns.

Nursing assistant, janitor, flagmen for construction projects, office monkey, truck driver, delivery men, usher, bus boy.

Inmates

The unemployment line is predominantly black

Hip-Hop and the surrounding culture.

Depending on the area, government workers and social services

DYR Workers.

Government work that faces the public is more accurate. Basically any time there's a line involved with a place you don't want to be you just know some fat female nigger is on the other end ready to TAKE NO SASS.

DMV? Of course.
USPS? Sure thing.

Etc.

Of course this varies based on location but I've lived in medium to large cities and it's usually the same.

Professional Convicted Criminal Artist

the ((advertising)) firm i just left had 0 black people. the one saving grace of the place.

License plate manufacturing

Airport ground personnel

Is this 1940?

I live in a sixty percent black major city in the south. So my experiences may not translate. Major black professions here are sanatiation workers (have been for decades) usps and oddly most of the tsa in our airport. Most fast food workers. Bus drivers. House cleaners. I live in a predominantly white area though so other then those that's pretty much all I can think of.

I wanna say "fast food workers" but the spics might actually be more numerous there.

Airport "security" maybe?

Bullet catchers.

any DMV in any state except maybe Idaho and Utah

Yes. It is 1940.

Porch security

Driver

Longshoreman.
In California the niggers run the docks.

yeah, TSA has a lot of them.
I guess it might be because you need to be loud to still be heard over the high noise level at an airport, and they are pretty good at being liud

Really? Do you have a lot of them out there?

Yeah they do. Actaually just flew out of another city predominantly white and they were all white. Nicest tsa experience ever. Literally almost every one of them was kind. So weird

License plate labourer.

Court Bailiff maybe? At least from what I've seen, always nice people, sometimes women, and are 110% redpilled and jaded due to the nature of the job and the shit they see every day.

Hmm, ATL???

This is true though. Every time I fly through there I'm amazed by the sheer abundance of airport personnel who are black. Still remember the TSA agents being mostly white though.

That's Filipino or Mexican

Nah MEM

Poachers
Slavers
Witch Doctors

McDonald's employee.

DMV worker. Even in my town, which has more Asians then blacks when it comes to minorities, the DMV staff is half black

slangin dope #1

City bus drivers. Subway train operators. Subway station attendants.

Food service staff in Atlanta International Airport.

Look up the Port of Oakland explosion.
California is the most racist state in the union.

The reason niggers are thick in Oakland and Los Angeles is because of the dock work. It started with the government employing them for the war effort, then they abandoned them and created the section 8 welfare class overnight.

I work for the USPS in a small town I've never seen a black employee in any of the offices I worked at.

Ok look. You're all a bunch of racist that denies blacks live in a racist world. Some of us know and just ignore your ass. We just keep working hard and being the best. Plus we still love you because we are Chrstian.

underrated

Kys

Chain gangs.

>Predominantly black

>Workforce

Prison industry's.

Carjackers, jewellery store thieves, murderers

WE

Prisoner

Gibsme dat collector

Low skilled blue collar labor along with spics, so slave labor like the old days

Welfare Recipient

Wal-Mart employees are almost 80% black in my experience. So are the customers. Don't go to Wal-Mart

>28% management, business, and science.
Sup Forums BTFO

US post office and DMV, all niggers with fat sheboon supervisors

Honestly, I can't think of any.

Barbers are about all I can think of.

Everything that used to be predominantly black is mostly mexicans now.

call center workers for shoe stores that sell jordans

US government is the largest employer of black people.

social work

Any job that negros used to be a majority in have been taken by Mexicans.

a lot of sports

>black
>work
lol

Open your eyes,we're all black.

Fast food

Garbage collection and the DMV

What about this guy's job?

They do it for free.

Sportsball teams
Drug dealers
Hip-Hop makers
McDonalds workers

Roofers and people that pave driveways seem to be black. Or maybe they're just dirty and covered in tar.

I work for a fancy hotel, and 9/10 when someone wants the goverment employee discount its some fat black woman who gets pissed and doesn't end up booking anyways because we don't give away free "bruckfust"

These "We was Kangs", believe that blowing air in the cows ass will make it produce more milk. Nigger science at its best.

this
government hires them at DMVs too and human resource officers and other govt jobs like waste management, which is why govt programs are inefficient as shit

construction laborers and porta potty cleaner-helpers

People fail to understand blacks are only 12% of the population, you are rarely going to find them a majority in anything, it's not racist, just math. Sometimes your see a black owned busnisses that hires mostly said or a factory near a black Naighobor, but rarely
>inb4 math is racist.

they're a minority, there is always going to be less of them in any field.

Around here it's mostly Latinos and whites and some blacks. Is that more true in other states?

Police chiefs in movies

In Cali it's mostly fat landwhale Mexicans

almost every security guard i see is black. it's actually perfect for them since they don't have to do anything except stand around.

President of the United States

They also get to chimp out If you fuck up.

>google won't help
this is why there are few

Hollywood

drug dealer

Japan bringing the heat tonight

TSA

stealing and being sent to prison

Professional Prisoners