This Tomi bimbo is going full damage control after her pro-baby killing comments desu its easier to be a pro Amnesty...

This Tomi bimbo is going full damage control after her pro-baby killing comments desu its easier to be a pro Amnesty Republican than a pro-Baby Killing Republican these days

FUCK THIS COAL BURNING WHORE. SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PAY THE TOLL FOR BURNING THE COAL

She's a coal burner too no way proofs?

literally who?

It's widely known that abortion is eugenic:

Used disproportionally by minorities, liberals and atheists.

The pro-life movement is made up of bluepilled cucks.

everyone hates the bitch but a few collection of right-wingers and she's just doing damage control at this point
(coming from a person that used to like her)

why would it be wrong for the government to dictate that? doesnt she know that its fucking murder?

Government should not be paying for abortion and they should definitely not be deciding if you can do it or not.

>murder
>not a law enforcement issue

pick one.

Look guys, I'm not advocating murder, my pr person just ran some numbers and thought this would be a good direction for my politics to head in to generate the most buzz on social media. I'll be dating a black guy next month too so stay tuned.

>I'm not glorifying murder.
>I don't personally advocate for it.
>I just don't think it's the government's place to dictate.

>caring about abortions
I thought we were post-cuckservative.

>being pro life

nu-pol GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Grond will breach it.

Killing embryos or zygotes does not equal murder. Between 30 to 50 % dont even attach to the uterus and 25% are aborted spontaneously within the first 3 months. If you ban abortion, you better ban in vitro fertilization or at least prevent them feom destroying it (because a number if fertility clinics destroy them)

Holy shit. I've never seen an actual negress posting on Sup Forums

Being prolife is a being a cuck. Ask any pro lifer if you would want their wife to abort black rape baby spawn and 25% or more will say they would force their wife to keep it. I'm not kidding either

As if no one could have seen this coming.

If killing embryos is mirder, how would you implant these laws? Would you give every women under 45 an physical exam every month like in 1970s communist run romania?

What said. Why does/would Sup Forums care?

Use your time and resources on things that negatively affect your own tribe. The world never stopped being about tribes fighting tribes, it just has a new vocabulary for it.

>the government shouldn't "dictate" laws protecting people from killing you

>baby killing
You have no idea how brainwashed you are.

SHE MADE A COMMENT ABOUT BEING OPEN TO DATING CHARLEMANGE FROM THE BREAKFAST CLUB AND TREVOR NOAH.

COAL BURNER: CONFIRMED

This. Abortion was legalized to slow down minority birth rates. The original feminists said it themselves, it is not a secret at all. Just Google it.

tomi is fake news

Yeah, like how she's said that she wants a nice guy and not Chad. Your problem is taking what a woman says seriously. What she does is all that matters.

Thats exqctly what the gov should do.

>When the Trevor Noah dick changes your entire life outlook

>all these butthurt faggots getting butthurt over someone else's opinion

I can't be the only pro-abortion conservative here, right?

abortion has been proven to massively reduce crime. If you guys want to be race and gender realists based on credible research you cant just turn around and be literal christfags at the same time.

fuck off faggot my body my choice. you really want a bunch more stupid half breed cucks being spawned and draining our taxes?

let people have abortions, our population is already fucked and we can't afford to let them keep getting away with is

You retarded faggots keep giving a shit about abortion. Do you want a future full of retards who couldn't properly use a condom?